Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Xtasia tomorrow (25th)

Jump to newest

By *ilence2730 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Hi guys, anyone going to Xtasia tomorrow? We're going for the first time, exited and nervous to say the least!! Can't wait though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We haven't been yet but looks good. Enjoy.

over a year ago

Yes we will be there. I know it will not help but there's really no need to be nervous. It's a great club and the crowd on a Saturday are normally lovely people.

over a year ago

"Yes we will be there. I know it will not help but there's really no need to be nervous. It's a great club and the crowd on a Saturday are normally lovely people. "

we are going tomorrow and agree ..really nothing to worry about...think of a nice nightclub with added benifits xx

over a year ago

"Hi guys, anyone going to Xtasia tomorrow? We're going for the first time, exited and nervous to say the least!! Can't wait though. "

If you go to Flirts bar (the pub owned by Xtasia) beforehand it's a great way to chat to people before you get into the club and less noisy so easier to chat. The clubs smoking area is also quite good to chat to people as well. Enjoy your visit as it's a great club.

over a year ago

I'll be there as always dishing it out. We do home cooked food from 6 so make sure you come into flirts first and say hi xx

Post new Message to Thread