Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Phone Calls

Jump to newest

By *tasia OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Doubt I'm the only one, but we get at least 10 phone calls every day saying:

"Hi, I'm on your web site at the moment.....where are you?" or something very similar.

Equally, many posts on here are answered within seconds by looking at the club websites.

Most clubs on here have spent a good few hundred, often thousands on their sites, and nearly every possible question is answered for you on them.

If you select the Clubs tab at the top, then find your club of interest, they all have a link to the clubs own web site. Have a good look there for an answer first, you will probably find it, plus lots more useful information on the venue.

Just trying to help.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I completely agree. But that involves people opening a page and reading. If they can't be bothered to read profiles, they ain't gonna read club websites either I guess.

But good idea to mention it. Might cut some of the daft enquiries.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Doubt I'm the only one, but we get at least 10 phone calls every day saying:

"Hi, I'm on your web site at the moment.....where are you?" or something very similar.

Equally, many posts on here are answered within seconds by looking at the club websites.

Most clubs on here have spent a good few hundred, often thousands on their sites, and nearly every possible question is answered for you on them.

If you select the Clubs tab at the top, then find your club of interest, they all have a link to the clubs own web site. Have a good look there for an answer first, you will probably find it, plus lots more useful information on the venue.

Just trying to help. "

This and more lol.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

When are you open and how much is it to get in?

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

The favourite one is: 'I can't get onto the internet at the moment'.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We've phoned places before if we're not sure or the site is ambiguous. Are you saying these types of call are unwelcome?

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"We've phoned places before if we're not sure or the site is ambiguous. Are you saying these types of call are unwelcome? "

Every call is welcome. I think what Paul or Flirt is saying is that most can be answered via the website. When someone asks us a question that is unclear from reading our website I make sure it's added ASAP.

Some people like to be re-assured that the club is real by hearing a voice. But a lot of Q's are answered already.

By *tasia OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

"We've phoned places before if we're not sure or the site is ambiguous. Are you saying these types of call are unwelcome? "
Not at all, it's always good to get feedback on innacuracies on the site, or as you point out, something could be clearer. The point we were gently making is that for 5 extra minutes reading time, you'll probably find your answer, plus a lot more. We are also pointing out to many where the club information is.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Yes, we get tons of calls asking questions that are clearly answered on our very comprehensive website. Some people just want reassurance that we are as good as we say we are or maybe just want to clarify. We don't mind this at all. But those who say, I can't be bothered reading the website (usually guys)...well these are the unwelcome calls. Effort does not start in a club, it starts before walking into a club and doing some research. If someone isn't willing to put a bit of time, because they can't be bothered, well they probably won't get a membership.

I have had people call who have dyslexia and have difficulties reading a lot of information and this is really not a problem at all. It's the laziness I don't like. It tells me that they expect to pay their money and get a shag with zero effort

By *.L.A.M. party profile xxCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"Yes, we get tons of calls asking questions that are clearly answered on our very comprehensive website. Some people just want reassurance that we are as good as we say we are or maybe just want to clarify. We don't mind this at all. But those who say, I can't be bothered reading the website (usually guys)...well these are the unwelcome calls. Effort does not start in a club, it starts before walking into a club and doing some research. If someone isn't willing to put a bit of time, because they can't be bothered, well they probably won't get a membership.

I have had people call who have dyslexia and have difficulties reading a lot of information and this is really not a problem at all. It's the laziness I don't like. It tells me that they expect to pay their money and get a shag with zero effort "

By *heRealHousewivesofEurekaCouple
over a year ago

dartford

"Yes, we get tons of calls asking questions that are clearly answered on our very comprehensive website. Some people just want reassurance that we are as good as we say we are or maybe just want to clarify. We don't mind this at all. But those who say, I can't be bothered reading the website (usually guys)...well these are the unwelcome calls. Effort does not start in a club, it starts before walking into a club and doing some research. If someone isn't willing to put a bit of time, because they can't be bothered, well they probably won't get a membership.

I have had people call who have dyslexia and have difficulties reading a lot of information and this is really not a problem at all. It's the laziness I don't like. It tells me that they expect to pay their money and get a shag with zero effort "

totally agree

By *lirt_tasiaCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Well said

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We've phoned places before if we're not sure or the site is ambiguous. Are you saying these types of call are unwelcome? Not at all, it's always good to get feedback on innacuracies on the site, or as you point out, something could be clearer. The point we were gently making is that for 5 extra minutes reading time, you'll probably find your answer, plus a lot more. We are also pointing out to many where the club information is. "

Some people aren't very tech savvy and find using some sites quite intimidating. They like the reassurance of speaking to an actual human being before taking the plunge in what can be an anxiety provoking decision.

perhaps they're also trying to get a feel of what the customer service will be like at the business they're about to use

and, I have to say that some clubs may spend a lot of money on their sites but some of them aren't actually very good, easy to navigate or find the information you're looking for.

I understand it can be frustrating for clubs when people do ask what you consider to be stupid questions but good customer service is surely a cornerstone of any business?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We've phoned places before if we're not sure or the site is ambiguous. Are you saying these types of call are unwelcome? Not at all, it's always good to get feedback on innacuracies on the site, or as you point out, something could be clearer. The point we were gently making is that for 5 extra minutes reading time, you'll probably find your answer, plus a lot more. We are also pointing out to many where the club information is.

Some people aren't very tech savvy and find using some sites quite intimidating. They like the reassurance of speaking to an actual human being before taking the plunge in what can be an anxiety provoking decision.

perhaps they're also trying to get a feel of what the customer service will be like at the business they're about to use

and, I have to say that some clubs may spend a lot of money on their sites but some of them aren't actually very good, easy to navigate or find the information you're looking for.

I understand it can be frustrating for clubs when people do ask what you consider to be stupid questions but good customer service is surely a cornerstone of any business?"

I think customer frustrations and business owner frustrations are two sides of the same coin.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I remember the first time I came to the club and as I go as a single woman, I research thoroughly.

I went to Google earth beforehand and had a gander at street view to find your exact location and parking availability and I soon realised that the spot you are in may we'll be perceived as 'dodgy' (it's not) and it wasn't clear where the entrance was. I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to wander into the pub next door* or another establishment, so I called you. Now, the information on the site is there but I still needed help and you were able to do that.

I've not looked at your site for a while but I did today and it's looking good

*for those that don't know, the pub is no longer and is now Flirts, part of Xtasia.

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Best are with withheld numbers that obviously wank while asking stupid questions ...... We think it's Lilac but can't prove it

Post new Message to Thread