Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chams darlaston

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all is chams vfm for the single male and would love to go to the one in darlsaston but don't fancy driving all the way there and back on my own

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Hi all is chams vfm for the single male and would love to go to the one in darlsaston but don't fancy driving all the way there and back on my own "

Vfm?

By *he WickedsCouple
over a year ago

Swingtown (Swinton)

Value for money!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all is chams vfm for the single male and would love to go to the one in darlsaston but don't fancy driving all the way there and back on my own "

We've only been the once, on a couple's night, but we'd say it's very good 'value for money.' We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly as it is a lovely club and will be visiting again. However, I suppose it does depend on what you class as 'value for money.'

Miss T

over a year ago

I've bee there twice she I was part of a couple and really enjoyed myself both times yet to expirieince it on a Saturday or Sunday yet though been naked night once and a Friday anyone was accompany me for the drive up and back

over a year ago

You cannot expect to go to any club and get sex - so please don't go expecting it

Chams is a great venue - one of the best - but I've been there and found it quiet - I've been there and it's been busy and not played

This community is plagued by guys who pay a lot of money and then " expect " VFM

I'm not saying you are one - but please don't become one either

Go with the expectation that the first trip is an expensive hit .......

And then the second one will be less so

One plan would be to find a playmate ....

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

You will need to become a member which is an annual fee of £90 then it`s £33 each visit. Membership for single males can be difficult as the are so many single guys wanting to go.

over a year ago

What is considered value for money on the swinging scene? How is value measured or even described?

By *arewithmeMan
over a year ago

Craven Arms

Silly question, only yourself would know what you would class as Value For Money

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I have many single male friends in the scene and they all believe it's worth it.

over a year ago

I don't expect sex I'm just wondering if it's worth the 2.5 hr drive

over a year ago

"I don't expect sex I'm just wondering if it's worth the 2.5 hr drive "

You said you've been before as part of a couple, so you should know whether it is. Only you can make that decision, no one can make it for you, its all depending on what you're expecting to make it worth it.

I drive an hour and all by myself, sometimes I even manage to sort out my own accommodation too. I've also driven 3 hours to a club, all by my self too. But then I like my own company.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

It seems to me that you're not really asking if it's value for money, it seems you're hoping a lady will invite you so you don't have to pay as much?

By *ewcouplemidsCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"I don't expect sex I'm just wondering if it's worth the 2.5 hr drive

You said you've been before as part of a couple, so you should know whether it is. Only you can make that decision, no one can make it for you, its all depending on what you're expecting to make it worth it.

I drive an hour and all by myself, sometimes I even manage to sort out my own accommodation too. I've also driven 3 hours to a club, all by my self too. But then I like my own company."

Perhaps u could pick me up on your way save my fuel money

over a year ago

Have you already sorted out single guy membership ?

over a year ago

Nothing to do with paying much the money doesn't borher me just don't fancy driving the 2.5 hr on my own

over a year ago

Is happily pick you up but I can't message you xx

over a year ago

"Is happily pick you up but I can't message you xx"

That was a guy saying that.

By *emplarWarriorMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Nothing to do with paying much the money doesn't borher me just don't fancy driving the 2.5 hr on my own "

Well you've been before so you can answer that question yourself, so the money don't bother you any more, few weeks ago you were asking what the cheapest club is for single guys?

In fact you have 11 threads on the subject

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Nothing to do with paying much the money doesn't borher me just don't fancy driving the 2.5 hr on my own

Well you've been before so you can answer that question yourself, so the money don't bother you any more, few weeks ago you were asking what the cheapest club is for single guys?

In fact you have 11 threads on the subject "

By *ewcouplemidsCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"Is happily pick you up but I can't message you xx

That was a guy saying that."

Was asking kimi for a lift lol

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Chams is poor "vfm" imo. I think ALL guys should stay away from the place. Forever.

over a year ago

"Hi all is chams vfm for the single male and would love to go to the one in darlsaston but don't fancy driving all the way there and back on my own

Chams is poor "vfm" imo. I think ALL guys should stay away from the place. Forever. "

over a year ago

"Hi all is chams vfm for the single male and would love to go to the one in darlsaston but don't fancy driving all the way there and back on my own

Chams is poor "vfm" imo. I think ALL guys should stay away from the place. Forever.

"

Post new Message to Thread