Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

New swinging club

Jump to newest

By *aulcruiser OP   Man
over a year ago

newport

Thinking of opening a similar place to greenhouse/chams around Abergavenny/Hereford.. be a similar outfit to chams as in sauna n all in day for gays/bi and then swingers on Wednesdays. Fridays and Saturdays. What's your thoughts and who would be interested? I go to chams and love it and that's why I'm thinking of a place were I am to not Tread on toes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ere2pleasureUMan
over a year ago

Kington

There is a scarcity of clubs between south Wales and the west Midlands.. I think Amber is close to the Newport sites.

I would think Gloucester or Worcester would be better location to attract people who would normally travel north or south...

I'm relocation soon. So not a personal interest to recommend Worcester...

Hope this helps.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's no clubs round here

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I'm sure someone posted a few months back about what is required to open a new club, the costs, licencing, permits etc.

Not as simple as you may think just getting one open, nevermind keeping it up and running.

over a year ago

2 very successful business couples attempted this in Middlesbrough a number of years ago.

Took the powers that be just 12 hours to formerly reject the proposal and slapped it all over the local press.

Caused outrage amongst the community and protests were rife.

All this from a PROPOSAL to open a swinging club.

Didn't even make it off the ground, that's how hard it is to actually get the doors open.

over a year ago

"I'm sure someone posted a few months back about what is required to open a new club, the costs, licencing, permits etc.

Not as simple as you may think just getting one open, nevermind keeping it up and running."

I would tend to agree with this. It will be difficult to get planning/permits in the areas you mention.

Then the issue of gaining enough support to make your outlay pay off.

By *ackwithabang2000Couple
over a year ago

Stoke

"2 very successful business couples attempted this in Middlesbrough a number of years ago.

Took the powers that be just 12 hours to formerly reject the proposal and slapped it all over the local press.

Didn't even make it off the ground, that's how hard it is to actually get the doors open.

"

Missed that in the gazette

Would people actually notice though in south bank or grangetown

By *ere2pleasureUMan
over a year ago

Kington

"2 very successful business couples attempted this in Middlesbrough a number of years ago.

"

I have witnessed similar and would suggest a group of us agree to host house parties for invited and verified guests would be simpler and not need a business plan, approval nor is it a breech of any laws...

over a year ago

The reason chams works is magic and the staff without the staff and Karl and mark. I would doubt it would be so successful x

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

I dont think they would notce in south bank or grange town the could always but one over the border near the bongo lol

Post new Message to Thread