Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

S Club or Kestrel's Saturday daytime?

Jump to newest

By *exatoo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

We're free next Saturday and had planned to go to Kestrel's in the afternoon and then see where the mood takes us. Now we're debating if we should change our minds and go to S Club instead. We don't mind single men attention.. Can we please have your thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We're free next Saturday and had planned to go to Kestrel's in the afternoon and then see where the mood takes us. Now we're debating if we should change our minds and go to S Club instead. We don't mind single men attention.. Can we please have your thoughts?"

I am going to S-private-club next Saturday it's lovely club run by lovely Annie and Sam I been in the daytime but will be first time trying an evening so looking forward to it. If you decide to go say hi and let club know your going.

over a year ago

S Private Club. Is amazing and warm.I have been to both.S Club wins hands down.Lovely staff great facilities. Really good mix of couples and singles.The atmosphere is sexy and welcoming.

over a year ago

Kestrels would win for me for the simple reason it has a pool.

And I feel comfortable walking round in just a robe there.

I'm not one for dressing up.

over a year ago

"We're free next Saturday and had planned to go to Kestrel's in the afternoon and then see where the mood takes us. Now we're debating if we should change our minds and go to S Club instead. We don't mind single men attention.. Can we please have your thoughts?

I am going to S-private-club next Saturday it's lovely club run by lovely Annie and Sam I been in the daytime but will be first time trying an evening so looking forward to it. If you decide to go say hi and let club know your going."

Are you taking your wife with you? It might help break her in ahead of your romantic trip to Fuerteventura

over a year ago

Iam sitting in a towel and have been for hours. Nobody has to dress up unless its a party night. No it doesnt have a pool,but it does have a sauna ,steam room and 2 lovely hot tubs. Ideal as everything is indoors. They are really a small personal club who treat you like old friends.Saying that we had a party last night and comfortably accomodated 100 people.

over a year ago

"Iam sitting in a towel and have been for hours. Nobody has to dress up unless its a party night. No it doesnt have a pool,but it does have a sauna ,steam room and 2 lovely hot tubs. Ideal as everything is indoors. They are really a small personal club who treat you like old friends.Saying that we had a party last night and comfortably accomodated 100 people."

It does sound lovely, and I hope to visit there someday. I just love the pool at Kestrels

over a year ago

Iam sitting in a towel and have been for hours. Nobody has to dress up unless its a party night. No it doesnt have a pool,but it does have a sauna ,steam room and 2 lovely hot tubs. Ideal as everything is indoors. They are really a small personal club who treat you like old friends.Saying that we had a party last night and comfortably accomodated 100 people.

By *exatoo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

Thanks we've decided to stick with Kestrel's, but will definitely be visiting S Club very soon. Probably on a Sunday daytime visit.

By *ileyMan
over a year ago

basildon

wear is s club?

over a year ago

Slough. Just a stones throw from the station and the Travel lodge.

By *he PlaygroundsCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"Slough. Just a stones throw from the station and the Travel lodge. "

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

"Thanks we've decided to stick with Kestrel's, but will definitely be visiting S Club very soon. Probably on a Sunday daytime visit. "

I'll see you there, I've got a meet at kestrels on Saturday. Come say hi. You'll recognise the pink hair

By *eedsortingMan
over a year ago

Radley

Went to S club when it was Divinos. Liked the place for chilling and relaxing although nothing much else ever happened there. I am partial to Kestrels as it has a broader range of facilities. Having said that, I feel I need to try S club at some point during the day soon, just to see how it has changed

Post new Message to Thread