Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Nottingham

Jump to newest

By *ammieandalex12 OP   Couple
over a year ago

falmouth

We find it odd that there is no club in Nottingham, or close for that matter. Is it because of it being small? maybe Nottingham isn't naughty enough!

Sure there is the Attic in Derby, and LC in sheffield...maybe we need to make a business plan!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luffy_bunniesCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

It more due to the council.

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"It more due to the council."

This

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Notts has very hard restrictions on anything of a sexual nature.

How Blidworth gets away with it i will never know. But any other dogging place is policed.

Not a chance of a swingers club.

over a year ago

falmouth

"Notts has very hard restrictions on anything of a sexual nature.

How Blidworth gets away with it i will never know. But any other dogging place is policed.

Not a chance of a swingers club."

ohh never knew that! well thats put a lid on that idea then! :P

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Both Nottingham city council and Nottinghamshire county council have stated they will never allow a swingers club to open in the area.

It's not that there is no interest from swingers or that nobody wants to open a new club here, its just not allowed

Just do what I do, a quick drive up the A52 to derby and go to the attic

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

What I find odd is that they won't permit a swingers club but there is a very successful gay sauna close to the ice arena. The only difference between that and a swingers club is no ladies there

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"What I find odd is that they won't permit a swingers club but there is a very successful gay sauna close to the ice arena. The only difference between that and a swingers club is no ladies there "

I live a 10 min walk away from the Attic, but have to go to Nottm to visit CS2 now that City Steam in Derby has closed (the original one) if I fancy any man on man action. I don't mind though as I also live a 2 min walk from the train station and it's a good day out

By *emplarWarriorMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

The council are certainly all over this unfortunately and I have actually looked into starting some thing up myself.

However Id say Nottingham is actually quite well situated for swingers and to say theres nothing for miles is a little daft. I could probably name 10 clubs all within one hour drive of Nottingham, I consider myself quite lucky to live where I do and have what I have so close.

over a year ago

falmouth

"The council are certainly all over this unfortunately and I have actually looked into starting some thing up myself.

However Id say Nottingham is actually quite well situated for swingers and to say theres nothing for miles is a little daft. I could probably name 10 clubs all within one hour drive of Nottingham, I consider myself quite lucky to live where I do and have what I have so close. "

Oh don't get me wrong, there is some great clubs close by, and traveling for us is even part of the fun. However we just couldn't understand why Nottingham, which is quite a diverse city with what we thought had a very relaxed feel to it, didn't have a club.

By *emplarWarriorMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"The council are certainly all over this unfortunately and I have actually looked into starting some thing up myself.

However Id say Nottingham is actually quite well situated for swingers and to say theres nothing for miles is a little daft. I could probably name 10 clubs all within one hour drive of Nottingham, I consider myself quite lucky to live where I do and have what I have so close.

Oh don't get me wrong, there is some great clubs close by, and traveling for us is even part of the fun. However we just couldn't understand why Nottingham, which is quite a diverse city with what we thought had a very relaxed feel to it, didn't have a club. "

Yeah I enjoy the whole experience to, the travel up, hotel few drinks, getting ready and checking fab and then the night, love it

By *aptain VMan
over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

There is the club in zouch too

over a year ago

There is xotix xtreme at Heanor

over a year ago