Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Cupids Advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have Asperger's and I'm thinking of going to my first ever social at Cupids next month but I need advice as I'm nervous of going and worried that I'll end up not enjoying myself.

My biggest fears are that if go, I end up isolating myself, sit in a corner somewhere unnoticed and then get changed and disappear and if I don't go, I would be regretting it and missing out on a chance to socialize with other people and have a nice time.

Please help me overcome my social awkwardness

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/02/17 23:43:52]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go to a swingers club and tell the staff what your anxieties are, they will help you to understand the etiquette. I recommend Cupids in Swinton m x

over a year ago

"Go to a swingers club and tell the staff what your anxieties are, they will help you to understand the etiquette. I recommend Cupids in Swinton m x

"

That's the one I'm thinking of going to

By *imandlinCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

I agree. You will find the staff are very helpful.

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

"I have Asperger's and I'm thinking of going to my first ever social at Cupids next month but I need advice as I'm nervous of going and worried that I'll end up not enjoying myself.

My biggest fears are that if go, I end up isolating myself, sit in a corner somewhere unnoticed and then get changed and disappear and if I don't go, I would be regretting it and missing out on a chance to socialize with other people and have a nice time.

Please help me overcome my social awkwardness"

My son also has Aspergers - so you will be well looked after. Bruce - Cupids.

over a year ago

"I have Asperger's and I'm thinking of going to my first ever social at Cupids next month but I need advice as I'm nervous of going and worried that I'll end up not enjoying myself.

Please help me overcome my social awkwardness

My son also has Aspergers - so you will be well looked after. Bruce - Cupids. "

Thanks for the message Bruce. I truly appreciate it

Post new Message to Thread