Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bbw night clubs (non swinging )

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

HI,

I'm wondering what the general consensus is on Vanilla Bbw nights that are held once a month usually in London.

Do swingers enjoy the minimal pressure you get at these club?

DO you find it a useful way to meet open minded people in a safe and sociable environment?

I personally find these club night equally as fun as bbw swinger nights at places like Chams, Jaydees and Eurekas. As a single male, entrance prices are about £10 is about 70% cheaper than most swinger parties.

As for sex, that can happen at hotels after the parties and you usually guaranteed to find a nice female to snog and exchange numbers with.

I will no doubt get someone telling me they are not swinging nights so why would they warrant discussion!!

Neither are BUTLINS adult weekends but look how popular they are??

Clubs like BGP and Club indulge have alot of swingers who attend and I would like to know if more women and men would consider attending these events in future??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love to go one to these nights as I'm very socialabubble,so wouldn't bother me it's vanilla,I can manage to go to a pub or vanilla club without swinging,so sure I will cope lol

Bgp is on my bucket list for this year,I would go with a fem friend,with a hotel stay.

It's about having a good night out,meeting new people,dancing and having a laugh,if lucky to meet a nice guy sure he wouldn't mind coming back for a coffee

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ive been to bgp before.

Its a social event, you never know what happens beyond that.

Dont see the issue with that.

Post new Message to Thread