over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

A rare opportunity is presented to us. We are free to go

Who else is going or thinking of going

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Oh and we would be wanting to meet nice bi guys preferably under 45 and ideally sub. And maybe an exceptional couple, but the emphasis is on bi male play so not looking to meet straight men or focus on bi fem play. Thank you

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

From the other thread youve been posting on you will already know their will be no straight guys there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A rare opportunity is presented to us. We are free to go

Who else is going or thinking of going "

I'm a bi guy and also sub. But I can't send you a message.

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Stratford

"Oh and we would be wanting to meet nice bi guys preferably under 45 and ideally sub. And maybe an exceptional couple, but the emphasis is on bi male play so not looking to meet straight men or focus on bi fem play. Thank you "

We'll stay out of your way then...

over a year ago

Oh I could really do with a chams Monday

over a year ago

"A rare opportunity is presented to us. We are free to go

Who else is going or thinking of going

I'm a bi guy and also sub. But I can't send you a message. "

Probably age filter. Will message you

over a year ago

"Oh and we would be wanting to meet nice bi guys preferably under 45 and ideally sub. And maybe an exceptional couple, but the emphasis is on bi male play so not looking to meet straight men or focus on bi fem play. Thank you

We'll stay out of your way then... "

. Is having preference a problem?

over a year ago

I will be there but not what you are looking for. Hoping to watch though!

over a year ago

Never tried a Monday at chams yet but have meaning to give it a try x

By *ymph and ManicCouple
over a year ago

North East

Strange re so called "straight" guys thinking of attending a bi night ???? ... lol ... wonders never cease ..

over a year ago

Didn't know on a Monday night at chams you HAD to put a label on what you are. Strange that

By *ymph and ManicCouple
over a year ago

North East

It does say bi in the title ... ... ...

over a year ago

So chams would turn down someone who isn't gay or bi on a Monday? Male of female? No I don't think so But if your not bi-friendly then they could

over a year ago

"So chams would turn down someone who isn't gay or bi on a Monday? Male of female? No I don't think so But if your not bi-friendly then they could "

If they know you're a straight male they are very likely to turn you away on a Monday for good reason.

over a year ago

"Strange re so called "straight" guys thinking of attending a bi night ???? ... lol ... wonders never cease .. "

Yes last bi night we ateended - not Chams - the only guy we asked to play turned out to be straight. Three guys in this club. We asked this one to join us in a room. He happily agreed and followed us. Must have been sixth sense that i even asked if he was bi. No he replied I'm straight and smirked.

We got up and left. We attend bi nights for bi male play. We would attend other nights for straight or bi fem play. We're odd I know

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/02/17 11:29:03]

over a year ago

"So chams would turn down someone who isn't gay or bi on a Monday? Male of female? No I don't think so But if your not bi-friendly then they could

If they know you're a straight male they are very likely to turn you away on a Monday for good reason. "

I've been there when Mark has turned people away, I think it's fair enough!

over a year ago

"So chams would turn down someone who isn't gay or bi on a Monday? Male of female? No I don't think so But if your not bi-friendly then they could

If they know you're a straight male they are very likely to turn you away on a Monday for good reason.

I've been there when Mark has turned people away, I think it's fair enough! "

Well that's good to hear

over a year ago

Man I'd love to come. Just building up to attending a club for the first time. Have to see what I can do, seems worth it

By *ambi n thumperCouple
over a year ago

Rugeley

I've been there when Mark has turned people away, I think it's fair enough! "

Love Marks bi/gay test lol

over a year ago

I've been there when Mark has turned people away, I think it's fair enough!

Love Marks bi/gay test lol"

That's me

over a year ago

Ok yes that's right people are looking for bi people I just thought at chams you had to be bi friendly I.e not cringing at bi people playing my mistake sorry to butt in

over a year ago

"Ok yes that's right people are looking for bi people I just thought at chams you had to be bi friendly I.e not cringing at bi people playing my mistake sorry to butt in "

Every night is a bi night for ladies.

Unlike some clubs; our place for fun, for example, Chams is bi friendly towards men too.

However, there's nothing more likely to put a bi curious guy making his first tentative move to find the guy he's just propositioned is straight and takes great exception to the suggestion that he may look bi.

So Chams have Mondays for bi guys and ladies who are happy to be around bi guys playing.

My wife is straight but accompanied me on countless bi nights as she loves to see me play with guys.

over a year ago

hey all fully bi cpl here yes thats the male as well ha ha thinking of coming on monday so we thought we would say helloo x

over a year ago

Chams on a Monday has a higher percentage of straight guys than you think.

over a year ago

your right there we love the club but have noticed not much bi fun can be seen unless its behind closed doors we are hoping to change that lol

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

glastonbury festival

Do you have to be a member to go on a Monday night ?

over a year ago

"Do you have to be a member to go on a Monday night ? "

Couples can show up and join on the night I believe, I know we did

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

glastonbury festival

"Do you have to be a member to go on a Monday night ?

Couples can show up and join on the night I believe, I know we did "

What about a guy on his own ?

over a year ago

What about a guy on his own ? "

Yes you have to be a member to do so single men can't just show up. I'm not sure whether there is a waiting list but I think there may be. Best bet on that is to contact the club directly and ask.

over a year ago

"So chams would turn down someone who isn't gay or bi on a Monday? Male of female? No I don't think so But if your not bi-friendly then they could "

Yes they would! They turn way my straight friend one Monday we needed to be with a bi person , you can phone up the club and ask,because that happened two weeks ago.x

over a year ago

or you have to pass marks bi test lol

over a year ago

"or you have to pass marks bi test lol "

Who?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

What about a guy on his own ? "

I know there used to be a Monday only membership for guys, don't know if they still do it but it can't hurt to ask.

over a year ago

mark runs the bi night

over a year ago

"Chams on a Monday has a higher percentage of straight guys than you think. "

It certainly was the time we went...

over a year ago

Well it's pretty obvious in some of the areas, notably the jacuzzis and the glory holes.

For instance when guys are happy for Cheryl to play with their cock and forcibly push my hand away when I try and engage.

Rachael is quite right too, it's less of a problem for guys who are experienced, but newbies just starting out will take it badly when rebuffed in that way.

over a year ago

I'm nearby on Monday but can't work out the pricing on the website. If I just wanted to go the once it would cost me £90?

over a year ago

He has been very fussy with people coming in before!

over a year ago

we also got the feeling that there was a lot of straight guys trying there luck butbi can always spot them.lol

over a year ago

Myself and my (now ex) partner used to love going on Mondays. He is straight. One, not both of u has to be bi. Straight guys can still have loads of fun on a monday!

By *xplosive coupleCouple
over a year ago

Bardon

Your quite right but we love the fact they're all corruptable

over a year ago

As part of a fully bi couple, I can confirm there is nothing more annoying than straight guys at a bi event.

We are regulars on normal Saturday nights in ClubF (we are there most Saturdays) and also attend most Bi and TBird nights.

But before xmas there was a bi/TV/TS afternoon held, it turned out that there was far more straight guys than bi, no bi play was had at all, and the only T girl that turned up felt very uncomfortable and left half way through.

No bi guy wants to do any bi play in front of straight guys, it sounds great that you guys are vetting them on entry

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Lichfield

We'll be there today. Hopefully from opening time.

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

we regular chamers.and there are bi people in there every day [not so many as MONDAY]but thats why there are private rooms to go to .most couples go to have fun and are none judgemental .so go along to our fav club and have a look .have fun

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Test? Oooh I like tests ..I normally pass with flying colours ..I am in The Red Arrows

OK Im not just lightening the doom n gloom.of a Monday train journey

By *ack_greenfinchMan
over a year ago

bristol

"We'll be there today. Hopefully from opening time. "

Me too. Love the atmosphere on a Monday - relaxed, non-judgmental and fun.

over a year ago

Interesting posts. Just checked Chams own website and it states it does accept bi friendly people to the club on Mondays.

Well work is conspiring against us a bit, but I hope if we do make the nearly two hour journey later, there would be bi people there, not just people who don't mind bi people !

over a year ago

"Interesting posts. Just checked Chams own website and it states it does accept bi friendly people to the club on Mondays.

Well work is conspiring against us a bit, but I hope if we do make the nearly two hour journey later, there would be bi people there, not just people who don't mind bi people !"

Don't suppose you fancy picking me up and taking me with you guys so you? I'll be good?

By *ack_greenfinchMan
over a year ago

bristol

"Interesting posts. Just checked Chams own website and it states it does accept bi friendly people to the club on Mondays.

Well work is conspiring against us a bit, but I hope if we do make the nearly two hour journey later, there would be bi people there, not just people who don't mind bi people !"

Fair point. And I agree that it would be a bit odd for me to visit the club today if I wasn't ready (hoping!) for some of that special Monday fun... With luck we'll run into each other there.

over a year ago

"Well it's pretty obvious in some of the areas, notably the jacuzzis and the glory holes.

For instance when guys are happy for Cheryl to play with their cock and forcibly push my hand away when I try and engage.

Rachael is quite right too, it's less of a problem for guys who are experienced, but newbies just starting out will take it badly when rebuffed in that way.

"

If the guys who are clearly only after the ladies get reported they are asked to leave.

Obviously just saying no isn't proof that he's straight, because he may not fancy the guy who approaches him. It's usually pretty obvious if they are there for the ladies hoping the guys will be busy with each other though.

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

I wish I lived a little closer to Chams I once went when I was still single and would love an opportunity to take my GF.

Yet to live out my fantasy of being part of a bi orgy but I live in hope

over a year ago

Wasn't the night for playing for us unfortunately. The place was well attended and some play going on.

But another club night where guys and even a couple have no appreciation of personal space. While In the cinema, Sir moved up a tier to play with a guy briefly and in a flash a couple came and sat down either side of me and without even a word were about to touch me. The assumption that if you're in a club you're fair game is really wearing thin and after a successful home meet with 3 guys last night, we are thinking of leaving the clubs alone for a bit. At least at home we can see what's going on (club lighting can be too dark) and don't have to be concerned about all and sundry inviting themselves to touch.

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

"Wasn't the night for playing for us unfortunately. The place was well attended and some play going on.

But another club night where guys and even a couple have no appreciation of personal space. While In the cinema, Sir moved up a tier to play with a guy briefly and in a flash a couple came and sat down either side of me and without even a word were about to touch me. The assumption that if you're in a club you're fair game is really wearing thin and after a successful home meet with 3 guys last night, we are thinking of leaving the clubs alone for a bit. At least at home we can see what's going on (club lighting can be too dark) and don't have to be concerned about all and sundry inviting themselves to touch.

"

That is such a shame and yes you can never be sure of what will happen at a club or spa. I am normally very wary of single straight guys. Yet this week when we were approached at a spa they were respectful.

over a year ago

Sorry to hear that. Popped my head into the cinema a few times on Monday but it was very busy so didn't go in.

Met some great people on the top floor though.

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

It is actually a sad reflection that it is often women who will touch another without asking. it seems to be more prevalent in girl on girl potential play situations.

over a year ago

It's an odd one. I'm not a shy player at all and had a great time first time we went. But I find it a massive turn off when people presume. Makes me feel like an unpaid prostitute. I'd never assume to touch someone without asking.

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"It's an odd one. I'm not a shy player at all and had a great time first time we went. But I find it a massive turn off when people presume. Makes me feel like an unpaid prostitute. I'd never assume to touch someone without asking. "
Respect is not reserved for thw Home Counties during a break in play at the Polo. I've never taken offence when so.eone i've approached has said "not my type" as I know there must be someone else around with a fetish for fat bald ugly blokes

over a year ago

"It's an odd one. I'm not a shy player at all and had a great time first time we went. But I find it a massive turn off when people presume. Makes me feel like an unpaid prostitute. I'd never assume to touch someone without asking. Respect is not reserved for thw Home Counties during a break in play at the Polo. I've never taken offence when so.eone i've approached has said "not my type" as I know there must be someone else around with a fetish for fat bald ugly blokes "

But is your approach a verbal or physical one ?

over a year ago

I loved the sign by reception when I went on a Monday. Something about if you enter the Club you should be comfortable with seeing guy on guy action, as there well be some going on in the club.

Post new Message to Thread