Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

entrance fee's for clubs

Jump to newest

By *eggysally OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

I've noticed a good few clubs have a price list that varies depending on your sex i.e for men , women & couples but not tv's. So therefore if i attended a club what would i be expected to pay? The same as a man as i would arrive as a guy or the same as a woman as i would be getting changed into a woman x x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've noticed a good few clubs have a price list that varies depending on your sex i.e for men , women & couples but not tv's. So therefore if i attended a club what would i be expected to pay? The same as a man as i would arrive as a guy or the same as a woman as i would be getting changed into a woman x x"
Depends on the club you go some don't allow TV. Usually TV have discounted prices, not as cheap as a single woman though I don't think. Aslong as you get dressed up you will have no problem.

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

The best bet would be to contact the club's themselves to check. As a transvestite male, you're attending the club as a man dressed as a woman. Not as a woman. Certain clubs may see this differently and will charge you accordingly but not all.

Clubs that have TV nights may charge you the 'woman' rate as you'll be drawing in the TV admirers in the same way that women do to single males.

All the best!

over a year ago

It would seem logical that male to female crossdressers would be charged the male entry price.

And transwomen were charged the women's entry price.

over a year ago

"It would seem logical that male to female crossdressers would be charged the male entry price.

And transwomen were charged the women's entry price."

You would think so but it is not the case. I have seen guys show up in a football shirt pay their discounted fee then get changed in to women's clothes.

over a year ago

"It would seem logical that male to female crossdressers would be charged the male entry price.

And transwomen were charged the women's entry price. You would think so but it is not the case. I have seen guys show up in a football shirt pay their discounted fee then get changed in to women's clothes. "

I would have some sympathy if the individual was at the beginning of their transition, and not fully living in role as a woman. Transitioning gender is very difficult and is a long and slow process. I'm sure that clubs are sympathetic to that.

But people who are 'just' crossdressers, I believe should pay the male rates.

over a year ago

And transwomen were charged the women's entry price. You would think so but it is not the case. I have seen guys show up in a football shirt pay their discounted fee then get changed in to women's clothes.

I would have some sympathy if the individual was at the beginning of their transition, and not fully living in role as a woman. Transitioning gender is very difficult and is a long and slow process. I'm sure that clubs are sympathetic to that.

But people who are 'just' crossdressers, I believe should pay the male rates."

Yeah but they are alienating themselves to a degree and are niche appeal. So I kind of think it is fair.

over a year ago

And transwomen were charged the women's entry price. You would think so but it is not the case. I have seen guys show up in a football shirt pay their discounted fee then get changed in to women's clothes.

But people who are 'just' crossdressers, I believe should pay the male rates. Yeah but they are alienating themselves to a degree and are niche appeal. So I kind of think it is fair. "

Not really. It's just a fetish, like any other fetish. Liking only big cocks would alienate me. Liking only small cocks would alienate me. Liking only men who wear tracksuits would alienate me. Liking only black men would alienate me.

But we don't give discounts for those things...

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

So if I turned up dressed as a woman but reverted to the non tv hetro straight male that I am once inside should I get the single female discount?

over a year ago

But people who are 'just' crossdressers, I believe should pay the male rates. Yeah but they are alienating themselves to a degree and are niche appeal. So I kind of think it is fair.

Not really. It's just a fetish, like any other fetish. Liking only big cocks would alienate me. Liking only small cocks would alienate me. Liking only men who wear tracksuits would alienate me. Liking only black men would alienate me.

But we don't give discounts for those things..."

I know but they are not things which alter your appearance though which can change appeal. People wouldn't know that unless you told them. It's more of a visual thing.

over a year ago

"So if I turned up dressed as a woman but reverted to the non tv hetro straight male that I am once inside should I get the single female discount? "
No definitely not.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I've noticed a good few clubs have a price list that varies depending on your sex i.e for men , women & couples but not tv's. So therefore if i attended a club what would i be expected to pay? The same as a man as i would arrive as a guy or the same as a woman as i would be getting changed into a woman x x"

No mate, if that worked the clubs would be full of cross-dressing males and not make any money

By *eggysally OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

Reason I posted about this was because I was curious as to how it works as I honestly didn't genuinely know. Didn't mean for it to cause a debate or anything as such.

Your feedback is always welcome so thank you everybody

Sally x x

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP the best thing to do is phone the club and ask them if they don't put this information on their website.

The only club I've been to is the attic in derby and they are very TV/TS friendly. On a Saturday night single ladies pay £5, single men pay £20, couples pay £10 and TV/TS pay £10.

This seems a very fair pricing structure to me and i do think it's right to have a different rate for TV's. After all they are not strictly women but when dressed but in my opinion they shouldn't be put in the same category as men either.

over a year ago

But people who are 'just' crossdressers, I believe should pay the male rates. Yeah but they are alienating themselves to a degree and are niche appeal. So I kind of think it is fair.

But we don't give discounts for those things... I know but they are not things which alter your appearance though which can change appeal. People wouldn't know that unless you told them. It's more of a visual thing."

I have tattoos on my forearms of rats. That alters my appearance and I know people turn me down because of it. I also don't shave my legs or my armpits. Should I get a discount because I've done a thing that alters my appearance and changes my appeal?

over a year ago

But we don't give discounts for those things... I know but they are not things which alter your appearance though which can change appeal. People wouldn't know that unless you told them. It's more of a visual thing.

I have tattoos on my forearms of rats. That alters my appearance and I know people turn me down because of it. I also don't shave my legs or my armpits. Should I get a discount because I've done a thing that alters my appearance and changes my appeal?"

You are like the female equivalent of Paxman You are still a woman though and id argue you have more appeal than a TV depending on what night you went to a club. I don't know all the reasons. The extent of my knowledge is not great with the subject. You would have to take it up with clubs or see their insight on this thread.

over a year ago

"You are like the female equivalent of Paxman You are still a woman though and id argue you have more appeal than a TV depending on what night you went to a club. I don't know all the reasons. The extent of my knowledge is not great with the subject. You would have to take it up with clubs or see their insight on this thread."

The 'reasons' are transphobic and misogynistic. That's basically all there is to it. Swinging is an extraordinarily heteronormative practice and that's what it boils down to.

over a year ago

"Reason I posted about this was because I was curious as to how it works as I honestly didn't genuinely know. Didn't mean for it to cause a debate or anything as such.

Your feedback is always welcome so thank you everybody

Sally x x"

Once you post on the forum people will debate. That's the whole point. As someone has said some do not allow tv 's entry. In your local area Cupid's doesn't. You woukd be best to contact individual clubs and ask about entry prices. The Gatehouse in Bolton is very popular.

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple
over a year ago

manchester

TVs get charged as females at amour .... tunnel king should know as he's always leaving is size 11 Louis labuotins here.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Depends on the club.

Some clubs charge a TV/CD a womans entry price, some have a fee for a TV/CD.

You would need to contact the club you are interested in and ask their policy.

over a year ago

"TVs get charged as females at amour .... tunnel king should know as he's always leaving is size 11 Louis labuotins here. "
It's Christian louboutin actually the mug I am spent £600 on a pair of them for some bird.

Post new Message to Thread