Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best Club Stories

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We keep being told to go to clubs but we don't really know what they're about! Could people fill us in a bit, share some stories about what they've got up to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would also like to know as a club virgin

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I would also like to know as a club virgin"

Looks like we will never know

over a year ago

"I would also like to know as a club virgin

Looks like we will never know "

We'll make our own story lol. Fantastic curves btw

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I love the club I frequent most so much that I started working there!

I play all sorts from one on one in private rooms (mostly this on truth) to full on group sex with numerous peeps - it's fabulous sexy and fun

over a year ago

I'm a chams member.

Last night was filled with threesomes, foursomes, orgy, girl on girl and attempted dvp. And loved every minute

I think clubs are what you make of them. Be chatty and sociable, but not pushy, and you'll have a fun night.

over a year ago

Group sex is def on my list to do!

over a year ago

"I'm a chams member.

Last night was filled with threesomes, foursomes, orgy, girl on girl and attempted dvp. And loved every minute

I think clubs are what you make of them. Be chatty and sociable, but not pushy, and you'll have a fun night."

Sounds incredible

By *mega_1Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

"I'm a chams member.

I think clubs are what you make of them. Be chatty and sociable, but not pushy, and you'll have a fun night."

I go to Townhouse on the Wirral but have to agree with this comment, clubs can be what you make of them.

Townhouse has always been really friendly and I have made as many friends in my years going there as I've met sexual partners.

over a year ago

"I'm a chams member.

I think clubs are what you make of them. Be chatty and sociable, but not pushy, and you'll have a fun night.

Sounds incredible"

It was a very fun night, definitely not complaints from this lady

over a year ago

"I'm a chams member.

Sounds incredible

It was a very fun night, definitely not complaints from this lady "

I bet. And im sure you.got a lot of attention with a body likr that!

over a year ago

Last night's club visit consisted of a few drinks and flirting. Watching a few couples swapping around. Having a jacuzzi. Getting in the middle of a 10+ person orgy in the dark during a power cut

over a year ago

"Last night's club visit consisted of a few drinks and flirting. Watching a few couples swapping around. Having a jacuzzi. Getting in the middle of a 10+ person orgy in the dark during a power cut "

I like your style. Make yourself the centre of attention lol

over a year ago

Will be back to Cupids again soon. Our first visit a few months back but we didn't know anyone so we played in the couples room and then private room with an audience. If anyone regularly goes to Cupids it would be nice to hook up for a chat and some filthy fun! We both feel a bit more confident but would be nice to get introduced

By *xoticMermaidWoman
over a year ago

NORTH WEST

I love the club scene that much I worked at Amour, hosted events at Townhouse n Im now due to work at Club Entice. My first ever club was Cupids. Still try n go wenever I can to all. Meet all different kinds of people, different backgrounds, some regular members, some newbies but generally, I find it relaxing, no pressure to play, I often go just to meet like minded people who dont judge n I end up having the best nights. U read all sorts of reviews n stories but best way is just go n find out for urself. The experience is different for everybody. The staff n regulars are always ready to make u feel friendly, show u round n make u feel at home

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I love the club scene that much I worked at Amour, hosted events at Townhouse n Im now due to work at Club Entice. My first ever club was Cupids. Still try n go wenever I can to all. Meet all different kinds of people, different backgrounds, some regular members, some newbies but generally, I find it relaxing, no pressure to play, I often go just to meet like minded people who dont judge n I end up having the best nights. U read all sorts of reviews n stories but best way is just go n find out for urself. The experience is different for everybody. The staff n regulars are always ready to make u feel friendly, show u round n make u feel at home "

Well said

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Will be back to Cupids again soon. Our first visit a few months back but we didn't know anyone so we played in the couples room and then private room with an audience. If anyone regularly goes to Cupids it would be nice to hook up for a chat and some filthy fun! We both feel a bit more confident but would be nice to get introduced "

Ello!

over a year ago

I've been to a fair few clubs and can say no club is the same, just like no night is. All clubs are different in the way it's laid out, the decor and who it caters for. The nights all differ depending on who's in that night. I've gone to clubs that have not been for me, but gone more than once to come to that conclusion, due to knowing how nights differ. I've been to clubs that I enjoy and go back to, mainly due to the location, but also the staff are a major factor, because if it's a quiet night then at least the staff are there for you to sit and natter to. I am a firm believer in it being the staff that make a club, with the guests next but it is the way the staff cater and deal with the guests that gives the club its credit.

I've never had a bad night and never felt the need to slate a club because it wasn't for me, as I know they cater for types of people and what works for me may not work for another.

By *rozen_CMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Clubs are fun, I really need to go to one again as it's been a few years.

I've only been to one particular one so I can't talk for all of them and I have heard some horror stories but you'll certainly have an eye opening experience and if you're feeling adventurous you'll find yourself in some rather unique situations.

Such as locked in a room with 5 women feeling like a rather lucky deer in the headlights.

over a year ago

We go to quite a few clubs between Leeds, Manchester and Blackpool......every visit to a club is uniquely different because of the other attendees. All except one club we have been to was very well run. Clubs have a great friendly atmosphere - your visit there will be a success if you are open about what you want and if you are approachable.

We have tried home meets and hotel meets but they lacked the atmosphere and facilities and variety that clubs offer us. Thanks to the hard work of the staff and owners we now have a regular couple of clubs that we have immense fun in! xxx

over a year ago

"Will be back to Cupids again soon. Our first visit a few months back but we didn't know anyone so we played in the couples room and then private room with an audience. If anyone regularly goes to Cupids it would be nice to hook up for a chat and some filthy fun! We both feel a bit more confident but would be nice to get introduced

Ello! "

Why hello!

Post new Message to Thread