Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Vanilla alternative

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We're going to va tonight for the first time the place looks very nice from the pics on the web site and the reviews are all good. Anyone who goes or has been there could you share any information. Also if you going tonight come and say hi.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *havenbabe01Couple
over a year ago

bedfordshire

hi guys

we are at va most weekend as we help the owners to run the club

please feel free to message us with any questions you may have

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a nice club, but we found it hard going getting talking to people.

By *ouble CCouple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"hi guys

we are at va most weekend as we help the owners to run the club

please feel free to message us with any questions you may have

"

This! We LOVE VA. And we love this couple. Theres nothing they can't help you with. Miss C. Xx

By *LUKCouple
over a year ago

Loughborough

"It's a nice club, but we found it hard going getting talking to people.

"

Horses for courses. Out of all the clubs we've visited over the last ten years, we've found it the easiest to strike up a conversation in.

By *aul and belindaMan
over a year ago

purley

Hi i went with a lady friend one friday night we had a great time and am sure you both will

over a year ago

Thank you guys we're no means newbies but always nice to get a little bit of information about a new club

over a year ago

VA is an amazing club! Very friendly and has a great relaxed vice, also very clean and run by the loveliest people!

Friday is more single guys/couples whereas a Saturday is mainly couples, the odd single lady but no single guys, so whatever your preference to that really.

Have a great night !

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/02/17 17:47:55]

over a year ago

Just read the bit about from the couple who found it hard to chat to people....this surprises us as everyone is so friendly and happy to chat even if they are not interested from a playing point of view.... It's about making a little effort both ways and we have seen couples that literally wait quietly for people to talk to them... Doesn't really work like that!

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I havent been in ages due to lack of transport now but as one of the single ladies that used to go i loved this club. My favourite by far xx

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I really enjoy the club and I will be there tonight. I hope you have a great night x

over a year ago

"I really enjoy the club and I will be there tonight. I hope you have a great night x"

I'm sure we will come and say hi if you see us

over a year ago

"VA is an amazing club! Very friendly and has a great relaxed vice, also very clean and run by the loveliest people!

Friday is more single guys/couples whereas a Saturday is mainly couples, the odd single lady but no single guys, so whatever your preference to that really.

Have a great night ! "

We tend to go to couple only nights but we don't mind single guys. We've been trying to get down for a few months now and today we decided to go. Thanks for your reply. Ps great profile

over a year ago

"I havent been in ages due to lack of transport now but as one of the single ladies that used to go i loved this club. My favourite by far xx"

We will let you know what we think but I'm sure we going to have a great time

By *havenpussycatsCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We are going on Saturday night for our second visit. Can't wait. We both loved the hot tub.

over a year ago

Well we didn't get to play with anyone. But the club is fantastic and will definitely be going again soon and will be trying a Saturday hopefully get a room next time save the 2 hr trip there and 2hr trip home in one night. Chatted to a few lovely people and the staff were very ftiendly.

Post new Message to Thread