Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Clubs in the midlands.

Jump to newest

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

Hi all. Will be in Birmingham on Sunday 19th. Anyone know how busy or quiet Sundays are in the clubs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

I only know of chams being open on a Sunday and from what I hear it can be hit or miss it all depends.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sunday the 19th at chams is a bbw event so will be pretty busy xx

over a year ago

however none members need to get on list by the 5th feb xx

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

Thanks for the heads up all.

over a year ago

Chams is the cream of swingers clubs. Enjoy!

over a year ago

Chams will be really busy on the 19th ...your guaranteed a great time x

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

You also have BBB on in the middle of Birmingham, which is the Birmingham Fetish Market, along with Aftermath, its serious Fet play event in the evening. We're doing a rope workshop from 5-10pm if you fancy learning some new skills, but if looking for swing, then Chams is by far your best choice.

over a year ago

"You also have BBB on in the middle of Birmingham, which is the Birmingham Fetish Market, along with Aftermath, its serious Fet play event in the evening. We're doing a rope workshop from 5-10pm if you fancy learning some new skills, but if looking for swing, then Chams is by far your best choice. "
rope workshop sounds interesting I (kat) would love to have this done to me xx

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

"You also have BBB on in the middle of Birmingham, which is the Birmingham Fetish Market, along with Aftermath, its serious Fet play event in the evening. We're doing a rope workshop from 5-10pm if you fancy learning some new skills, but if looking for swing, then Chams is by far your best choice. rope workshop sounds interesting I (kat) would love to have this done to me xx"
Come on over, there's always enough folks here to partner you p with someone who really knows what they're doing. Its a great fun event, ideal for those wishing to learn about rope, and those who want to experience being tied up properly!

over a year ago

"You also have BBB on in the middle of Birmingham, which is the Birmingham Fetish Market, along with Aftermath, its serious Fet play event in the evening. We're doing a rope workshop from 5-10pm if you fancy learning some new skills, but if looking for swing, then Chams is by far your best choice. rope workshop sounds interesting I (kat) would love to have this done to me xxCome on over, there's always enough folks here to partner you p with someone who really knows what they're doing. Its a great fun event, ideal for those wishing to learn about rope, and those who want to experience being tied up properly! "
Would of jumped at the chance however we have plans that day but if you have these events regularly will look into coming to a future one xx

over a year ago

"You also have BBB on in the middle of Birmingham, which is the Birmingham Fetish Market, along with Aftermath, its serious Fet play event in the evening. We're doing a rope workshop from 5-10pm if you fancy learning some new skills, but if looking for swing, then Chams is by far your best choice. rope workshop sounds interesting I (kat) would love to have this done to me xxCome on over, there's always enough folks here to partner you p with someone who really knows what they're doing. Its a great fun event, ideal for those wishing to learn about rope, and those who want to experience being tied up properly! Would of jumped at the chance however we have plans that day but if you have these events regularly will look into coming to a future one xx"

Highly recommend been a few times as a bunny good crowd who are more than happy to help you.

over a year ago

"You also have BBB on in the middle of Birmingham, which is the Birmingham Fetish Market, along with Aftermath, its serious Fet play event in the evening. We're doing a rope workshop from 5-10pm if you fancy learning some new skills, but if looking for swing, then Chams is by far your best choice. rope workshop sounds interesting I (kat) would love to have this done to me xxCome on over, there's always enough folks here to partner you p with someone who really knows what they're doing. Its a great fun event, ideal for those wishing to learn about rope, and those who want to experience being tied up properly! Would of jumped at the chance however we have plans that day but if you have these events regularly will look into coming to a future one xx

Highly recommend been a few times as a bunny good crowd who are more than happy to help you.

"

thanks do they provide rope? xx

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

"You also have BBB on in the middle of Birmingham, which is the Birmingham Fetish Market, along with Aftermath, its serious Fet play event in the evening. We're doing a rope workshop from 5-10pm if you fancy learning some new skills, but if looking for swing, then Chams is by far your best choice. rope workshop sounds interesting I (kat) would love to have this done to me xxCome on over, there's always enough folks here to partner you p with someone who really knows what they're doing. Its a great fun event, ideal for those wishing to learn about rope, and those who want to experience being tied up properly! Would of jumped at the chance however we have plans that day but if you have these events regularly will look into coming to a future one xx

thanks do they provide rope? xx"

Every 3rd Sunday of the month, from 5 to 10pm. and yes, we never run out of rope!

over a year ago

thanks do they provide rope? xxEvery 3rd Sunday of the month, from 5 to 10pm. and yes, we never run out of rope! "

ah great that's good to know how much is it please sorry for all the questions xx

over a year ago

thanks do they provide rope? xxEvery 3rd Sunday of the month, from 5 to 10pm. and yes, we never run out of rope! ah great that's good to know how much is it please sorry for all the questions xx"

£5

over a year ago

thanks do they provide rope? xxEvery 3rd Sunday of the month, from 5 to 10pm. and yes, we never run out of rope! ah great that's good to know how much is it please sorry for all the questions xx

£5 "

per person that's good xx

over a year ago

and thank you for you help xx

over a year ago

"and thank you for you help xx"

No worries see you there one time lol

over a year ago

"and thank you for you help xx

No worries see you there one time lol "

yes you will however I will be very nervous xx

over a year ago

No worries see you there one time lol yes you will however I will be very nervous xx"

Not for long you won't be lol you can hang with me if you like or hang from the ceiling lol

My first time I went alone went straight to the bar (nervous myself) where Paul was, he introduce me to the head men and i was fine after that made friends and everything.

over a year ago

No worries see you there one time lol yes you will however I will be very nervous xx

Not for long you won't be lol you can hang with me if you like or hang from the ceiling lol

My first time I went alone went straight to the bar (nervous myself) where Paul was, he introduce me to the head men and i was fine after that made friends and everything. "

that's very kind of you I think it looks very artistic xx

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

"Chams will be really busy on the 19th ...your guaranteed a great time x"

Thanks. Might see you there?

over a year ago

Are you a member of chams? if not don't think you will get in on the 19th unless you had your name down on the bbw party list organised by evie xx

over a year ago

No worries see you there one time lol yes you will however I will be very nervous xx

My first time I went alone went straight to the bar (nervous myself) where Paul was, he introduce me to the head men and i was fine after that made friends and everything. that's very kind of you I think it looks very artistic xx"

No worries, Yeah it looks amazing

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

"Are you a member of chams? if not don't think you will get in on the 19th unless you had your name down on the bbw party list organised by evie xx"

Shit. I'm not a member. Would it be worth me giving them a call?

over a year ago

"Are you a member of chams? if not don't think you will get in on the 19th unless you had your name down on the bbw party list organised by evie xx

Shit. I'm not a member. Would it be worth me giving them a call?"

possibly however you should maybe try contact evie on here xx

over a year ago

My first time I went alone went straight to the bar (nervous myself) where Paul was, he introduce me to the head men and i was fine after that made friends and everything. that's very kind of you I think it looks very artistic xx

No worries, Yeah it looks amazing "

xx

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

"Are you a member of chams? if not don't think you will get in on the 19th unless you had your name down on the bbw party list organised by evie xx

Shit. I'm not a member. Would it be worth me giving them a call? possibly however you should maybe try contact evie on here xx"

Will do. Is she under that name?

over a year ago

Shit. I'm not a member. Would it be worth me giving them a call? possibly however you should maybe try contact evie on here xx

Will do. Is she under that name?"

yes its Evie!! however im sure the lit closed sunday xx

over a year ago

I cant even find the thread for party now xx

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

"I cant even find the thread for party now xx"

Yeah I looked and couldn't either

over a year ago

"I cant even find the thread for party now xx

Yeah I looked and couldn't either"

im sure it was in the clubs event forum xx

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/596263

over a year ago

"https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/596263 "
Thanks not sure what to do with it though xx

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

Thanks all

over a year ago

"Thanks all"
no problem hope you can make it to the event xx

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

"Thanks all no problem hope you can make it to the event xx"

I see the closing date for names isn't til the 15th so I've put mine down. Thanks again.

over a year ago

"Thanks all no problem hope you can make it to the event xx

I see the closing date for names isn't til the 15th so I've put mine down. Thanks again. "

ohhhh is it the 15th I thought it was the 5th cool well maybe see you about on the night xx

Post new Message to Thread