Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First ever club visit but I'm nervous

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello Fabbers, I've been on Fab for quite a while, love reading the forums so I hope someone can give me some advice please.

I'm thinking about going to a daytime club, probably Eureka as it's nearest, but just wondering how to go about it. What should I wear, should I arrange to go with someone, will anyone actually be there on a midweek daytime? I'm a BBW who doesn't want to parade in skimpies so is wearing a dress ok?

Thanks in advance for any guidance! PS if you're going today please let me know so I can say hi x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi and welcome.

We have been to a few clubs and no matter what body size or shape you are, people are friendly and welcoming.

Dress down clubs can be abit intimidating for newbies.

Do your research, check out the club reviews on here and the individual websites. You can always ring the club you like and ask if you can pop along for a look and see visit during a quieter time. We have done this at a few clubs and found it to make for a relaxing "Play vist"

If you would feel happier try one of the BBW/ Curvy events. Lots of ladies of all shapes and sizes attend.

Anythign else you might want to know, just pm me.

xx

over a year ago

You will be inundated with offers from single men to accompany you. Unless you already know and trust them be very wary, they have their agenda and not your best interests at heart. Wear what ever you feel sexy and comfy in and tell the staff it's your first time and you are nervous. Enjoy.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I don't know the club you are planning to attend, so suggest you phone the club and ask about dress code, rough numbers etc.

Do not go with someone unless you know them well. They may expect you to be up for fun or just getting in cheap as a couple. Much better to go alone.

Sit by the bar, chat to the staff and people watch. Then if someone catches your eye , just have a chat.

Don't be scared to wander about and see what is going on.

Wear what you feel comfortable in. There is no need to do anything at all. No pressure. Just expect to enjoy a fun relaxed social time. You can always swap details with someone and arrange to meet another time.

Smile, relax and enjoy.

over a year ago

Hello x we run bbw + admirer's events at Eureka and we are usually there in the afternoon of the days of our events,in fact alot of our guests like to come up earlier whether newbies or regulars,everybody is welcome .

We have an event this Sunday 5th and one next Friday 10th February, so your welcome to come on the days we are there.Or maybe stay longer and come to one of our events,we are a friendly bunch

Eureka is open every day,during winter can be a little quieter in the day,you can wear anything your comfortable in,there are people of all shapes and sizes who come to Eureka's, some stay clothed till feel relaxed to be in a towel,they do some lovely food,tea,coffee etc lots of seating to chat to people.you can use the spa facilities,

I've been going to Eureka's over 4years and always found everybody friendly and chatty,the staff very welcoming quite a laugh actually, Ive always gone on my own,never been alone when I get there,I'm sure you will love it

Just come along sometime

By *urekaPartiesCouple
over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Hi there,

Day times this time of year can be a little quieter than normal, but we do usually get a good number in on a Wednesday.

Clothing is fine in the main clubhouse area, the only area we ask you are naked is the spa.

Bring a form of ID as it's your first visit and let the reception team know it's your first visit and they will show you around and go through everything with you.

We get a vast range of people attending, so being a BBW you have nothing to worry about.

Entry is currently free for Single Ladies in the day time, so even if you want to come and get a feel for the place, you can do that.

We look forward to seeing you

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Hello x we run bbw + admirer's events at Eureka and we are usually there in the afternoon of the days of our events,in fact alot of our guests like to come up earlier whether newbies or regulars,everybody is welcome .

We have an event this Sunday 5th and one next Friday 10th February, so your welcome to come on the days we are there.Or maybe stay longer and come to one of our events,we are a friendly bunch

Eureka is open every day,during winter can be a little quieter in the day,you can wear anything your comfortable in,there are people of all shapes and sizes who come to Eureka's, some stay clothed till feel relaxed to be in a towel,they do some lovely food,tea,coffee etc lots of seating to chat to people.you can use the spa facilities,

I've been going to Eureka's over 4years and always found everybody friendly and chatty,the staff very welcoming quite a laugh actually, Ive always gone on my own,never been alone when I get there,I'm sure you will love it

Just come along sometime "

over a year ago

Thank you everyone for your advice, it's really appreciated! I'll let you know how I get on!

over a year ago

We are also thinking off going to a club for the first time. I too was wondering similar to you as what to wear and what happens when we get there. We are only going to see how we feel being there. Not really looking to play. Unless someone takes our fancy lol.

over a year ago

I just want to say I summoned up the courage to go to Eurekas this afternoon, and was really pleased. Very friendly welcome, got shown round by a regular who explained the rules, then enjoyed the company of a couple of the gents. Highly recommended!

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"I just want to say I summoned up the courage to go to Eurekas this afternoon, and was really pleased. Very friendly welcome, got shown round by a regular who explained the rules, then enjoyed the company of a couple of the gents. Highly recommended! "

So glad you had a nice time and like most say you are better to experience yourself x

over a year ago

"I just want to say I summoned up the courage to go to Eurekas this afternoon, and was really pleased. Very friendly welcome, got shown round by a regular who explained the rules, then enjoyed the company of a couple of the gents. Highly recommended!

So glad you had a nice time and like most say you are better to experience yourself x "

See you weren't that nervous you took the plunge on the day of writing the thread

Post new Message to Thread