Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Quest or Attic?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We've tried LC and weren't very keen so want to try somewhere else.

Can't decide between the 2 so we'd be grateful for your help please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Quest. I've been to both and the atmosphere, the people, the décor, and the play are all much better at Quest.

By *iceguyteddyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Quest )

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We like both. We have had equally good times at both... the attic has some amazing rooms and always having money spent on it. Staff are great and its a very friendly club

Quest is much smaller but we like it there too... and is obviously very new..staff are great there too.

So id say visit both

over a year ago

Thanks looks like we'll be trying both

But which one first

over a year ago

"Thanks looks like we'll be trying both

But which one first "

that we can't help with. So id suggest looking for whats on at both. X or whose going as good as any club is.. its the people on the night that make the difference

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/17 21:15:00]

over a year ago

Decision made we're heading to The Attic on Saturday... Hotels booked so there no backing out now lol

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

I know you've booked already, but something to throw in the mix for future is that the attic is mixed single guys / couples every night, Quest is couples only alternate Saturdays, so pick depending on what you are looking for.

over a year ago

"I know you've booked already, but something to throw in the mix for future is that the attic is mixed single guys / couples every night, Quest is couples only alternate Saturdays, so pick depending on what you are looking for."

Good point thanks

We'll see how it goes and avoid it next time it we don't like it.

Couples night would maybe suit us better especially being new at all this. X

over a year ago

"I know you've booked already, but something to throw in the mix for future is that the attic is mixed single guys / couples every night, Quest is couples only alternate Saturdays, so pick depending on what you are looking for.

Good point thanks

We'll see how it goes and avoid it next time it we don't like it.

Couples night would maybe suit us better especially being new at all this. X"

I've never found there to be a problem with the single men at the attic and when anyone has ever raised concerns the staff are always on the ball to check things out (that's in regards to anyone not just men). They also keep the ratio of single men to a limit so that it's not overwhelming compared to couples and females, so men get turned away when there's no need for more.

Also, to keep in mind, that this Saturday will be hit and miss at the club, as it's just been a party weekend there; so it may be quiet. However, people have been when I've said it was quiet and thought it was busy.

Post new Message to Thread