Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

eurekas what's it like?

Jump to newest

By *inglesoutheastkent OP   Man
over a year ago

ashford

Thinking of going to a club never been and maybe going on my own or if any one wants to drag me alone to one it will be my first time going? So not shore if I am doing the right thing..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

if u like the 1970s its great

By *heRealHousewivesofEurekaCouple
over a year ago

dartford

Please ignore above statement, the club has had a major refurb in the last couple of months. It's very relaxed and laid back with a variety of different parties weekly. Saturday's being the busiest. If you can make tomorrow there's a fab swingers social where members from here can get to know each other out faces to names etc. All details are in the meet and events forum.

Only one way of finding out if u like it, is by trying it. Horses for courses and all that

By *atonMan
over a year ago

barnet

Be ready for some astonishing rudeness from staff and management especially if your a single guy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Be ready for some astonishing rudeness from staff and management especially if your a single guy"

we can honestly say we have never had any problems with the staff after visiting for more than 8 yrs now.

the only way to find out if clubs are for you is to go along make your own mind up

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Be ready for some astonishing rudeness from staff and management especially if your a single guy"

lol really ? I'm part of the eureka 'team' albeit in hosting form and previous to hosting was a customer for over 2 years every week and have never encountered that ??

Maybe that's because I'm a pleasant person that isn't rude to anyone therefore you tend to reap what you sow !

My suggestion OP is come along and see for yourself ... let's face it 180 + Wooley on a Saturday night can't be wrong

And if you fancy my night Eurekacougarsandcubs we positively welcome single guys

By *endy and Peter PanCouple
over a year ago

Crayford

Eureka is a great club great staff and a great night xx

over a year ago

"if u like the 1970s its great"

Clearly not been to the club in a while... Silly comment tbh.

over a year ago

"Be ready for some astonishing rudeness from staff and management especially if your a single guy

lol really ? I'm part of the eureka 'team' albeit in hosting form and previous to hosting was a customer for over 2 years every week and have never encountered that ??

Maybe that's because I'm a pleasant person that isn't rude to anyone therefore you tend to reap what you sow !

My suggestion OP is come along and see for yourself ... let's face it 180 + Wooley on a Saturday night can't be wrong

And if you fancy my night Eurekacougarsandcubs we positively welcome single guys "

Couldn't agree more. The team at Eureka, where we also host now, are amazing.

In the over 2 years we have been going we have never seen them be rude. Firm with objectionable trouble makers, but never rude.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Best club in England just wish it was not so far away.

over a year ago

canterbury

same old replies from same old people ...we went during day ..cold hottub ...one not working ...ok steam room ...smelly sauna and staff need smile training and manners....but hey try it yourself as u may love it ....

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

[Removed by poster at 21/01/17 21:39:29]

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Same moans and groans from the same old people ... but hey try it yourself you jay love it haha

over a year ago

When we lived in the uk we visited Eurekas a few times and always found the staff to be helpful and had some right good laughs with them....we enjoyed our visits there and will hopefully be back again

over a year ago

not keen on it from us...... too much like a nightclub in the evening... too many single guys luring over ladies...and too many clicky people... unless u know other people chances are you wont get spoken too.

over a year ago

IF you want to go to a really good club, you can't do better than Chameleons in Birmingham. I've been to Eureka on 3 occasions. It was filthy. The staff didn't give a fuck. It felt tacky. Not a proper swingers club. Just an excuse to fleece people. Go to Chameleons or Mingles or Pleasures or Bristol Gardens or OP4Fun . ... just not Eureka. Avoid avoid!

over a year ago

"not keen on it from us...... too much like a nightclub in the evening... too many single guys luring over ladies...and too many clicky people... unless u know other people chances are you wont get spoken too."

You haven't tried one of our nights x

Yes it has a night club vibe because people are up dancing,enjoying themselves,most clubs have a dance area that makes for a good party

Our nights have never been overrun by single guys,always a good ratio and as for cliques,every club has people that know each other,some have met on the night,and everybody is very welcoming,come along to one of our nights and see how welcome you feel,our verifications don't lie

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/01/17 14:04:29]

over a year ago

"not keen on it from us...... too much like a nightclub in the evening... too many single guys luring over ladies...and too many clicky people... unless u know other people chances are you wont get spoken too.

Yes it has a night club vibe because people are up dancing,enjoying themselves,most clubs have a dance area that makes for a good party

Our nights have never been overrun by single guys,always a good ratio and as for cliques,every club has people that know each other,some have met on the night,and everybody is very welcoming,come along to one of our nights and see how welcome you feel,our verifications don't lie

"

we wont visit eurekas on a evening again... we personally didn't feel comfortable there and we didn't feel very welcome.... wew ant to try it during the day for the outdoor scene as we like that sort of thing but definably not for us in the evenings.

over a year ago

"not keen on it from us...... too much like a nightclub in the evening... too many single guys luring over ladies...and too many clicky people... unless u know other people chances are you wont get spoken too.

we wont visit eurekas on a evening again... we personally didn't feel comfortable there and we didn't feel very welcome.... wew ant to try it during the day for the outdoor scene as we like that sort of thing but definably not for us in the evenings.

"

That's a shame,we are a friendly bunch x

When the warmer weather comes then visit again,I be on a sunbed so say hi sheri

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

I have attended Eureka on and off for over 20 years (I know I am old) not been for a while after bad experience with a couple of rude staff and being made to feel unwelcome.

over a year ago

Anyb1 want to share a cabin we me this weekend

over a year ago

"

we visit a lot in the daytime when its warm , its a different ambiance in the daytime and the outside facilitys are great

over a year ago

canterbury

oh dear seems not all well then ....even in club reviews seem to be from same people time after time

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Same people that go back again and again because they know how to enjoy themselves I guess ... hence why they keep WANTING to give good reviews ...

Best to remember once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones you start to get positive results ....

On that note is it Friday yet for more Eureka fun ?? Haha

over a year ago

We have been a few times. Its a decent club, it does have groups of friends who keep in their own circles which is their choice but we met some friendly fun people too.

I would not say the staff were rude if anything we found them polite and very helpful.

It certainly has a night club type atmosphere to it which is one of the main things Marie liked about it. (Makes it less pressured)

Problem with asking other peoples opinions is they are just that opinions.

Go try it for yourself and make your own mind up.

Have fun.

over a year ago

"Please ignore above statement, the club has had a major refurb in the last couple of months. It's very relaxed and laid back with a variety of different parties weekly. Saturday's being the busiest. If you can make tomorrow there's a fab swingers social where members from here can get to know each other out faces to names etc. All details are in the meet and events forum.

Only one way of finding out if u like it, is by trying it. Horses for courses and all that "

And a great night it was too. Lots of sexy tarts and vicars. Great atmosphere and music

over a year ago

"Thinking of going to a club never been and maybe going on my own or if any one wants to drag me alone to one it will be my first time going? So not shore if I am doing the right thing.. "

Very relaxed and in the summer a great place to go

over a year ago

Unfortunately will have to agree with the negative comments about this club, we have attended quite a few times as we enjoyed dancing, but soon found it to be quite unfriendly more with the regular clientele, my goodness don't sit where they would normally sit! Crikey all hell breaks lose! But staff tell you what table to sit at in the first place! The staff are a mixed bag of nice and rude, Dj plays the same music week after week (and probably still the same C.d today)

Bit like a glorified Butlins, but each to their own.

over a year ago

As a complete neutral, Eurekas is the only major club in the south (apart from Paradise Spa) that allows single men in on a Saturday night, it is also comparably reasonably priced for a Saturday night.

It is also reasonably priced for chilling during the day.

Having visited most clubs in the south,in every club:

There is a clique (if you think it does not, you are in the clique).

The facilities have lots of good days and the odd bad day

The staff have lots of good days and the odd bad day

My rule used to be try every club twice and see what works for me. But occasionally try another one again.

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"As a complete neutral, Eurekas is the only major club in the south (apart from Paradise Spa) that allows single men in on a Saturday night, it is also comparably reasonably priced for a Saturday night.

It is also reasonably priced for chilling during the day.

Having visited most clubs in the south,in every club:

There is a clique (if you think it does not, you are in the clique).

The facilities have lots of good days and the odd bad day

The staff have lots of good days and the odd bad day

My rule used to be try every club twice and see what works for me. But occasionally try another one again.

"

over a year ago

We've been once for a bank holiday weekend and stayed on site for a few days.

We are from "up North" so by no means part of any clique, we didn't know a sole. Before we went we had created a post and meet and some people who have and haven't posted here were welcoming in reply both through fab and then when we arrived we were taken under their wing, chatted to on arrival, introduced to their groups of friends. We didn't once feel like we were on the outside looking in.

The decor was 1970s but you couldn't see that on a party night, it was a definite negative. Have heard it's been redone since and looking forward to a visit this summer hopefully to see. However the meadow and cute little lodges we stayed in were great, unlike anything else we've experienced elsewhere.

There are 2 large hot tubs, during the day one was always working, the other emptied and cleaned. We liked that as it wasn't busy enough in day time to run both and nice to see them cleaned fully every 2 days. They both were in action on the party nights.

We only encountered friendly staff, so much so that we then met up with some at Swingfield last year too.

There was one little incident where a single guy was getting a bit clingy with me and another lady there making us feel uncomfortable. The staff dealt with it swiftly and quietly asking him to leave. From our side it was great as we could then relax and enjoy the night feeling safe, he probably had a rubbish night but he was behaving like a dick!

All in all, we loved the place. We hope to return this summer if we can arrange childcare for a long weekend as it's an awfully long way away from us.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Not as nice as Kestrels its an old fashioned place. I went to a party there and enjoyed it well enough. More the people you are with I suppose.

Kestrels was always a comfortable place to be.

over a year ago

canterbury

give it a try for yourself is best....if u looking for the odd one or ten single guys fill ya boots.....love to you all xxx

over a year ago

As a host for Eureka on some party nights, I guess clubs are not for all. I meet and greet on the door from 8pm - 11pm ( was too cold on Saturday so went in at 10.30) I always introduce Newbies to other guests as going to a club for the first time can be very daunting. I always chat to everyone as much as I can walking around the club or dancing with them for the majority of the evening... Cliques are not cliques as such.. a positive look is that they are good friends who are happy to enjoy the evening/play with the friends they have made.. Why change something when it works!!!!

I have also seen some guests speaking to staff very detrimentally and like s**t... So not fair... I have attended other clubs and could sit here and slate good and bad points but as a professional I wont... Just find out for yourself and see what you like best !! If you are after a good laugh with a nightclub feel where u can play, chat, laugh, dance and be yourself then I recommend Eureka... If this isn't your thing then try elsewhere, stand on ceremony and see if you will be picked to play xxxx

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"As a host for Eureka on some party nights, I guess clubs are not for all. I meet and greet on the door from 8pm - 11pm ( was too cold on Saturday so went in at 10.30) I always introduce Newbies to other guests as going to a club for the first time can be very daunting. I always chat to everyone as much as I can walking around the club or dancing with them for the majority of the evening... Cliques are not cliques as such.. a positive look is that they are good friends who are happy to enjoy the evening/play with the friends they have made.. Why change something when it works!!!!

I have also seen some guests speaking to staff very detrimentally and like s**t... So not fair... I have attended other clubs and could sit here and slate good and bad points but as a professional I wont... Just find out for yourself and see what you like best !! If you are after a good laugh with a nightclub feel where u can play, chat, laugh, dance and be yourself then I recommend Eureka... If this isn't your thing then try elsewhere, stand on ceremony and see if you will be picked to play xxxx

"

Couldn't have said it better !

over a year ago

I've been going eurekas for a few years now ...was made welcome from when I first step ped into eurekas...some I have noticed when they turn up don't talk to others and get the hump...my advice to people try and talk to people it does help and the host's that do party nights will always put newbies with the oldies(regulars) so they don't feel uncomfortable... newbies will always get shown around..if they see people standing will try and get them sits at tables..if you don't ask you don't get ... funny how some kick off because they wont make an effort

By *Wkd.Woman
over a year ago

Wimbledon

Myself and husband Willsy have been attending Eureka since the start of last year we soon became Gold Member’s there. The staff are friendly, great fun and always take time out to ask how you are and if you are having a good day or evening. I have never found the venue or outside area’s to be dirty and unclean and it is one of the most cleanest clubs l have been to (wont mention the really bad ones).

Clubs are what you make them, be friendly chill and enjoy yourself, say hi to people and they soon respond back, l have never found anyone at Eureka to be rude, staff or members. Staff deal with situations that arise swiftly and quietly, before they develop into something bigger. They always try to make sure everyone is having a good time while checking peoples behaviour which is much needed with the volume that attend on party nights. I attend on my own regularly night and the daytimes and am more than happy with the club.

Everyone has opinions on what suits them, negativity just shows the club wasn’t for you but slandering will not get you far on fab, l think Eureka has way too many people out there that love it daytimes and evening, summer and winter. Forum posts like this always cause a stir, l dont like other clubs as l feel they are clicky and dirty but l dont feel the need to say it online l go to the one that suits me, maybe you should just do the same.

over a year ago

Really!!!!!!! Going as a single guy to this place I was made to feel extremely welcome. by the staff, event organisers and other folk in the club.

You get out what you put in. Go with the attitude of meeting friendly people with no expectations and you'll be tret with respect and have a bloody good laugh.

over a year ago

"Be ready for some astonishing rudeness from staff and management especially if your a single guy

Really!!!!!!! Going as a single guy to this place I was made to feel extremely welcome. by the staff, event organisers and other folk in the club.

You get out what you put in. Go with the attitude of meeting friendly people with no expectations and you'll be tret with respect and have a bloody good laugh.

"

By *oliteguyMan
over a year ago

Derby dir the weekend

I've only been once which was about 18 months ago. I happened t be in the area. I went on my own and had no issues. One of the female staff showed me around the facilities. She told me in no uncertain terms not to go in the couples room on my own. That's fine. I only need telling once.

All in all it was a fun atmosphere and got to see some entertaining going ons. I will definitely go again when I'm next in the area.

over a year ago

As a single girl.. I was very nervous to go alone.. so I arranged through a forum on here to tag along with 2 other ladies and meet another girl from the forum there too.. who was a regular and said we could sit with her on a BBW party night the other weekend.

I had such a nice night.. just meeting new people and building up my confidence...that I went back by myself the following weekend for the tarts and vicars party.

I find the staff very friendly and helpful... and was told by a few staff and the party organisers that if I have any problems or getting hassled then i just had to let someone know and it would be dealt with.

I was introduced to a fellow newbie by the party organiser and had such a wonderful evening.

All I can say is try it out for yourself... I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed

By *exyminxxWoman
over a year ago

sexyville

I visit Eureka as part of a couple and also on my own. I can say hand on my heart that Eureka is clean, well managed and has very good facilities.

I think your experience of this club is what you make it. I came initially as a single lady and found that like anywhere if you are nice to people they are nice to you. I have so many friends and such a positive experience this is my club of choice. The staff have always been simply exceptional if i ever need anything they bend over backwards to ensure everyone is happy and safe.

Like all clubs you need to visit and make your own mind but if you are looking for great value and a fantastic place to spend a few hours you would be hard pushed to beat this place which is set in beautiful grounds. Please come and see for yourself xxx

By *ustyRedxxxxWoman
over a year ago

sunny south coast

Looking at going for first time on Monday day time any advise?

By *tevenathanMan
over a year ago

Bedford

Single male guy looking to go tomorrow, any advice? Is it awkward?

over a year ago

"Single male guy looking to go tomorrow, any advice? Is it awkward?"

Just be yourself, don't go in to brash and just be respectful.

If you go with the idea of not getting lucky.. you won't be disappointed if it does not happen... but if it does.. then happy days!

If your going to the party.. then just let the party organiser aware and she will introduce you and show you around.

Have fun x

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Single male guy looking to go tomorrow, any advice? Is it awkward?

If you go with the idea of not getting lucky.. you won't be disappointed if it does not happen... but if it does.. then happy days!

If your going to the party.. then just let the party organiser aware and she will introduce you and show you around.

Have fun x "

This x

By *tevenathanMan
over a year ago

Bedford

Thank you for the advice, hope you and everyone are there tomorrow

By *exyminxxWoman
over a year ago

sexyville

"Single male guy looking to go tomorrow, any advice? Is it awkward?

Have fun x "

Oooh more newbies. You are very welcome, just turn up be social, relax and chat to people. I guarantee you will meet some very lovely people. I do all the time xxx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/01/17 19:49:42]

over a year ago

Many of the complaints seem to be that "Eureka is not like a swingers club" and I would agree.

Eureka IS NOT your typical meat market club. Party nights are called party nights for a reason, THEY ARE PARTIES.

If you turn up with the intention of just "getting a shag" then the likelihood is you won't.

There's always loads of play, but it's the respectful people that end up playing. If you don't socialise then who's fault is that? I know that all of the hosts make a point of engaging with people, whether they are hosting a party or just there as regular punters.

NONE of the hosts are employed by Eureka, we are hosts because we are club members who want to bring something more to the club and help it grow.

Also, to address a common misconception, hosts are there to run parties; we ARE NOT there to provide sexual services! If you see any of the hosts playing, it's for the same reasons you play, it's NOT part of the admission price!

YES, we have a high opinion of Eureka, that's who we become party hosts, so don't be surprised that we have positive views of the club...

By *tevenathanMan
over a year ago

Bedford

Fair enough

over a year ago

"if u like the 1970s its great"

Yeah, that.

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I was born in the 70's and after seeing the refurb the club has just gone through I wish my 70's house looked as good !

Best come check it out yourself

over a year ago

I've been few times as a couple, and can say the biggest problem I've found is the single blokes that do not understand the word 'No', gangs of single guys following couples around with a pack mentailty, single guys desperately trying to get into the couples room.

I've now given up with the place.

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I've been few times as a couple, and can say the biggest problem I've found is the single blokes that do not understand the word 'No', gangs of single guys following couples around with a pack mentailty, single guys desperately trying to get into the couples room.

I've now given up with the place."

Probably why I've never seen you there in the 4 years I've been going ....

By *eauhoMan
over a year ago

City Centre

I'd love to check the place out from a naturist angle, the pictures of the grounds look great, how does it fare on that front?

over a year ago

if it has had a refurb we will give it another shot then, thanks for posting up the info peeps! good to know

over a year ago

We have not experienced any of the problems some are mentioning so we cannot comment on these particular issues.

All clubs will have a few visitors that do not like a club for various reasons.

Given the regular large attendance figures they must be doing something right

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"I'd love to check the place out from a naturist angle, the pictures of the grounds look great, how does it fare on that front?"

The grounds are beautiful ... have spent many a Sunday after partying the Saturday night sunbathing and chilling

23 acres , fields sand woodlands to walk thro and a lovely 60ft pool

Summer can be packed out and often the BBQ is on too

over a year ago

"if it has had a refurb we will give it another shot then, thanks for posting up the info peeps! good to know "

Unfortunately you can't refurbish people's manners or a desperate single guys sex drive.

over a year ago

Probably why I've never seen you there in the 4 years I've been going .... "

I went there last year.

over a year ago

"if it has had a refurb we will give it another shot then, thanks for posting up the info peeps! good to know

Unfortunately you can't refurbish people's manners or a desperate single guys sex drive."

no but we just politely request that they leave us alone if we aren't interested and if they don't we report it to the people in charge. never had a need to do that yet though at any club we have been to.

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I went there last year."

Then you've not seen the refurb do not really able to judge on how it looks ....

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"if it has had a refurb we will give it another shot then, thanks for posting up the info peeps! good to know

Unfortunately you can't refurbish people's manners or a desperate single guys sex drive.

no but we just politely request that they leave us alone if we aren't interested and if they don't we report it to the people in charge. never had a need to do that yet though at any club we have been to. "

over a year ago

I went there last year.

Then you've not seen the refurb do not really able to judge on how it looks .... "

Eh! I spoke of the clientele not the venue. The venue's ok.

Go back and read it again

A refurbished and peoples manners are 2 different subjects.

Yes I can judge. It's called an opinion based on several observations. Everyone that walks through the door will form an opinion be it good or bad.

Calm down.

over a year ago

We love Eureka's! Especially in the summer.

A great place to frazzle in the sun naked, relax with a bottle of prosecco and have great sex in the fields, pool and woods.

Love that you can hire a cabin for £45 and completely relax without worrying about hotels and cabs back.

All the Staff and regulars are lovely and will make you feel welcome.

over a year ago

"Please ignore above statement, the club has had a major refurb in the last couple of months. It's very relaxed and laid back with a variety of different parties weekly. Saturday's being the busiest. If you can make tomorrow there's a fab swingers social where members from here can get to know each other out faces to names etc. All details are in the meet and events forum.

Only one way of finding out if u like it, is by trying it. Horses for courses and all that "

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I went there last year.

Then you've not seen the refurb do not really able to judge on how it looks ....

Eh! I spoke of the clientele not the venue. The venue's ok.

Go back and read it again

A refurbished and peoples manners are 2 different subjects.

Yes I can judge. It's called an opinion based on several observations. Everyone that walks through the door will form an opinion be it good or bad.

Calm down."

Loooooooool too damn funny !!!!!!!!

By *rMrs CumalotCouple
over a year ago

East Mids

As a single male it is good

But I won't take the mrs! Our opinion! Each to their own and I believe you need to visit a club at least once to make your decision

Have fun, don't forget to be respectful and social

By *oBananas78Couple
over a year ago

London

We love Eurekas both the parties and sunbathing nude in the summer would highly recommend

By *eauhoMan
over a year ago

City Centre

"I'd love to check the place out from a naturist angle, the pictures of the grounds look great, how does it fare on that front?

The grounds are beautiful ... have spent many a Sunday after partying the Saturday night sunbathing and chilling

Summer can be packed out and often the BBQ is on too "

Sounds idyllic

over a year ago

well we love Eureka's its our favourite shame not one like it in cornwall

over a year ago

Instead of asking what is it like,just come along one night and see for yourself

Tonight we have a bbw+admirer's party,everyone is welcome

It's a wear red,valentines kareoke party,with there famous hog roast (extra cost)

It's going to be a hot night of Lust and nibbles

over a year ago

"Many of the complaints seem to be that "Eureka is not like a swingers club" and I would agree.

Eureka IS NOT your typical meat market club. Party nights are called party nights for a reason, THEY ARE PARTIES.

If you turn up with the intention of just "getting a shag" then the likelihood is you won't.

There's always loads of play, but it's the respectful people that end up playing. If you don't socialise then who's fault is that? I know that all of the hosts make a point of engaging with people, whether they are hosting a party or just there as regular punters.

NONE of the hosts are employed by Eureka, we are hosts because we are club members who want to bring something more to the club and help it grow.

Also, to address a common misconception, hosts are there to run parties; we ARE NOT there to provide sexual services! If you see any of the hosts playing, it's for the same reasons you play, it's NOT part of the admission price!

YES, we have a high opinion of Eureka, that's who we become party hosts, so don't be surprised that we have positive views of the club... "

couldn't have said it better myself

over a year ago

Unfortunately you can't refurbish people's manners or a desperate single guys sex drive."

Perhaps try the couples and singles females night that has its first even on 23rd February.

over a year ago

"I'd love to check the place out from a naturist angle, the pictures of the grounds look great, how does it fare on that front?

Summer can be packed out and often the BBQ is on too

Sounds idyllic "

Can't wait for the sun to start shining.

Post new Message to Thread