Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bghs Brighton

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone attended recently or planning on going?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exycouplesswingCouple
over a year ago

tunbridge wells

We will be going one Sunday soon!

By *ebbles222Couple
over a year ago

Maidstone

We are planning on a visit soon, it will be our first time so any offers to show us around would be welcomed x

By *ongue-TechniqueMan
over a year ago

worthing

Was there just before xmas, due to return soon. Great place to chill

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not been for a while but due a visit. Great place to chill and unwind.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Anyone attended recently or planning on going? "

We went there last summer. They have a rule book thicker than the manual for most nuclear reactors

over a year ago

I'd really like to try it out but don't drive so am a bit screwed by the Southern Rail strikes

Hopefully I can get there soon.

over a year ago

"Anyone attended recently or planning on going?

We went there last summer. They have a rule book thicker than the manual for most nuclear reactors"

Haha yeah very over strict

Will prob pop in on tues for a boiling soak

over a year ago

What are the best days going in on my own I don't want a night where it is over crowded with single ment I do like having conversations with people

over a year ago

Day times are quiet if you want to just get the feel of things

By *exybabyMan
over a year ago

Canterbury....ish

"Day times are quiet if you want to just get the feel of things "

Pun intended??? Lol

By *errysMan
over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

"What are the best days going in on my own I don't want a night where it is over crowded with single ment I do like having conversations with people "

Any day with a k in it.

( im a Single straight bloke not a fan).

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

I understand BGHS is a great place to chill, but I get mixed messages as to whether anyone actually plays there. Do they?

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

On the face of it, they appear to have lots of rules. The thing to remember is that they are a naturist spa, and have the same rules as any spa, not a swingers club.

They just have some rest rooms where play happens. At weekends there's always someone playing but during the week it's all down to who and how many go.

over a year ago

We have been going to Bghs for years and will continue to. Its a well run spa. Yes they have rules and they are there to make sure everyone feels welcome and safe.

By *oTouchPleaseAndTeaseMan
over a year ago

Harlow

I've been a few times and have enjoyed the company of whoever is there and the relaxation

May get to visit tomorrow lunchtime if working day allows

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

I was there just before xmas and will probably go again mid feb. If anyones going that sort of time pm me..

By *cotty999Man
over a year ago

hampshire

Was there just before Crimbo, enjoyed our first session in the open room, had quite the audience! Hopefully going beginning of Feb!

over a year ago

"I understand BGHS is a great place to chill, but I get mixed messages as to whether anyone actually plays there. Do they?"
yes people definitely play there

over a year ago

I love bghs. Not been for a while.

By *issy and GingeCouple
over a year ago

Poole

We are looking forward to visiting bgs. Soon looks a lovely place, not too bothered by the rules if we can have a bit of fun in the rest area upstairs.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

Brighton deserves better than a place that secretly features on a Swingers website (because there is nothing else around) but which is run by an anally retentive little witch who hates Swingers and who can't accept that BGHS is frequented by Swingers and that without Swingers the place would fail even more miserably than it is failing now.

People of Brighton... You deserve better.

over a year ago

They have rest rooms where the play happens,but be warned, if you are vocal or dare to express orgasmic pleasure, the staff will hammer on the door and tell you to be silent. And I mean hammer, no quiet, discreet or polite knock!

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

"Brighton deserves better than a place that secretly features on a Swingers website (because there is nothing else around) but which is run by an anally retentive little witch who hates Swingers and who can't accept that BGHS is frequented by Swingers and that without Swingers the place would fail even more miserably than it is failing now.

People of Brighton... You deserve better."

Agreed Brighton does need a swingers club.. plenty of gay and straight clubs.. what about one for us swingers

over a year ago

There used to be Skinnys in rottingdean but that shut years ago

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

"There used to be Skinnys in rottingdean but that shut years ago"

I don't remember that.. I still think Brighton or Eastbourne for that matter needs a good club

over a year ago

Eastbourne won't get one

over a year ago

"There used to be Skinnys in rottingdean but that shut years ago

I don't remember that.. I still think Brighton or Eastbourne for that matter needs a good club"

Skinnys was a brilliant house party

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

I don't remember that.. I still think Brighton or Eastbourne for that matter needs a good club

Skinnys was a brilliant house party "

Sounds like I missed out on a great place!

over a year ago

Sounds like I missed out on a great place! "

You either loved it or hated it.. personally I loved it.

By *atwickGuy1Man
over a year ago

Gatwick

Not been to a club yet but thinking this would be a nice little ice breaker venue given all I've read about it.

over a year ago

You either loved it or hated it.. personally I loved it. "

we loved it we loved hamshaws too

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/01/17 22:19:44]

over a year ago

You either loved it or hated it.. personally I loved it. we loved it we loved hamshaws too"

Never went to hamshaws but always heard good things about the place

over a year ago

You either loved it or hated it.. personally I loved it. we loved it we loved hamshaws too

Never went to hamshaws but always heard good things about the place"

Indeed, many fond memories of hamshaws. First bi-sex and first threesome spring instantly to mind.

over a year ago

Hoping to vist again soon

By *ndonmaleMan
over a year ago

Preston

I'm going on either 16th or 17th Feb.

I'm travelling to Brighton for a dirty weekend with the missus. Gonna surprise her and take her to BGHS.

Taking small steps in to hoping that she may just be tempted to try swinging again.

over a year ago

will be going soon xxx

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

"will be going soon xxx"

Im probably going on the 11th or 12th, Could I take you with me.xx

over a year ago

Always looking to go with someone on a couples night...a fuck bud introduced me once...loved it

By *ootleCouple
over a year ago

Romford, Essex

We went last Sunday - great facilities and very relaxing. The staff are strict as they do enforce 'spa rules' - we stopped going for a year because last time we went the staff were just rude and miserable. But things have changed for the better, last Sunday, the staff were friendly and polite but still very strict so no contact in the spa area. We had loads of fun in the 'rest rooms' though

By *fwhenhowCouple
over a year ago

crawley

We always enjoy the facilities at the spa & I think it's quite right to have enforceable rules in the spa as they do offer the facility upstairs for more amorous play.

By *amsgatediscreetMan
over a year ago

ramsgate

Me and my wife are going for the first time on 25th of Feb

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

I'll be there thus Saturday afternoon if anyone's going or would like to go with me..

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

ANDOVER

I visited four years ago. Not a single girl in the house....mostly gay guys, including as in any mix (gay or otherwise) a couple of sexually predatory types....managed to stick it out for a few hours....it was fairly relaxing I'll give it that....but otherwise certainly not my bag. Guess I got an unusual day though....

over a year ago

We used to go there every couple of weeks for several years. We loved the place. Unfortunately the managers can be quite vindictive if they dont like the look of you. One of them blamed us for someone else's noise on more than one occasion. The last occasion she was downright abusive even though the guilty culprits stated it was not us. She then stated that she would not apologise. That was the last straw. Dreadful attitude towards loyal customers. She is not getting any more of our business. Shame really as it is a good place but is managed by idiots who provide such things as rooms with mirrors(!) but disapprove sexual behaviour. Weird.

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"We used to go there every couple of weeks for several years. We loved the place. Unfortunately the managers can be quite vindictive if they dont like the look of you. One of them blamed us for someone else's noise on more than one occasion. The last occasion she was downright abusive even though the guilty culprits stated it was not us. She then stated that she would not apologise. That was the last straw. Dreadful attitude towards loyal customers. She is not getting any more of our business. Shame really as it is a good place but is managed by idiots who provide such things as rooms with mirrors(!) but disapprove sexual behaviour. Weird."

I actually feel a little bit sorry for the two sisters who run it. It's obviously important to them to keep it going, not just for the income but for what the place must mean to their parents, who founded it. I feel that us swingers are the interlopers and while they can't manage financially without us, we were never what they had in mind in the first place.

over a year ago

"We used to go there every couple of weeks for several years. We loved the place. Unfortunately the managers can be quite vindictive if they dont like the look of you. One of them blamed us for someone else's noise on more than one occasion. The last occasion she was downright abusive even though the guilty culprits stated it was not us. She then stated that she would not apologise. That was the last straw. Dreadful attitude towards loyal customers. She is not getting any more of our business. Shame really as it is a good place but is managed by idiots who provide such things as rooms with mirrors(!) but disapprove sexual behaviour. Weird.

I actually feel a little bit sorry for the two sisters who run it. It's obviously important to them to keep it going, not just for the income but for what the place must mean to their parents, who founded it. I feel that us swingers are the interlopers and while they can't manage financially without us, we were never what they had in mind in the first place. "

But that aside it doesn't excuse their lack of manners and offensive behaviours. Nor that they seem to encourage their staff to be the same.

over a year ago

Anyone going fri lunchtime?

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"Anyone going fri lunchtime? "

I'd love to but I'm working.

By *otandStickyCouple
over a year ago

Poole

We love it there, we've not played with anyone else there, but love being naked and love a good spa. However we did go one Thursday night, I was the only woman and literally got followed from room to room by single guys...so lesson learned, we won't be going there on a non couples night!

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"We used to go there every couple of weeks for several years. We loved the place. Unfortunately the managers can be quite vindictive if they dont like the look of you. One of them blamed us for someone else's noise on more than one occasion. The last occasion she was downright abusive even though the guilty culprits stated it was not us. She then stated that she would not apologise. That was the last straw. Dreadful attitude towards loyal customers. She is not getting any more of our business. Shame really as it is a good place but is managed by idiots who provide such things as rooms with mirrors(!) but disapprove sexual behaviour. Weird."

Our experience there was quite appalling. A youngish blond woman was on a complete power trip. We have been to nude resorts, naturist spas and Swingers venues all over the place and we know the score.

She objected to Mrs H's flip flops saying they were bordering on fashion shoes.. We mistakenly asked how flip flops could be deemed shoes of any description and she cooked off and was extremely abusive.

over a year ago

Hoping my experience this fri will be better

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

"Hoping my experience this fri will be better "

good luck!

over a year ago

We have been going to BGHS on and off for years.

We like it, and we like Brighton.

over a year ago

I may head along today, is anyone else planning a visit? X

By *mace6699Man
over a year ago

Heathrow /Reading

Me and my wife are in brighton this monday and tuesday night. Do you think it would be a good place to go. Looking for her to meet bi women or us to meet a couple. Would monday or tuesday be best.

over a year ago

Its ok if you look at it as just a naturist spar if your looking for a swinging venue best give this place a miss. At 10pm it closes No matter what your doing

By *irtyduckMan
over a year ago

peterborough

I have visited twice and played twice. Maybe I was lucky considering both were weekday daytime visits.

over a year ago

How many times does it have to be said... Bghs is not a swingers club and further more they dont now or ever have claimed to be. Yes play happens. And they allow it but only if you abide by there rules, all of which are published on there website so you can read them before you go. Its a great place, friendly, relaxing and somewhere to get away from all the stress of everyday life. Yes swinging does happen there we know because we have done it lol. First and foremost its a naturist spa and it does what it says on the tin! Enjoy it, its well worth it

over a year ago

"How many times does it have to be said... Bghs is not a swingers club and further more they dont now or ever have claimed to be. Yes play happens. And they allow it but only if you abide by there rules, all of which are published on there website so you can read them before you go. Its a great place, friendly, relaxing and somewhere to get away from all the stress of everyday life. Yes swinging does happen there we know because we have done it lol. First and foremost its a naturist spa and it does what it says on the tin! Enjoy it, its well worth it "

Then perhaps it is time that the owner closed the play rooms. She clearly doesn't like that it happens, she and her staff behave abhorrently to many people and they make the rules up as they go along. But would she have a business without it? I think not.

over a year ago

"How many times does it have to be said... Bghs is not a swingers club and further more they dont now or ever have claimed to be. Yes play happens. And they allow it but only if you abide by there rules, all of which are published on there website so you can read them before you go. Its a great place, friendly, relaxing and somewhere to get away from all the stress of everyday life. Yes swinging does happen there we know because we have done it lol. First and foremost its a naturist spa and it does what it says on the tin! Enjoy it, its well worth it

Then perhaps it is time that the owner closed the play rooms. She clearly doesn't like that it happens, she and her staff behave abhorrently to many people and they make the rules up as they go along. But would she have a business without it? I think not. "

This is the problem, they arent playrooms. The sign on the door clearly says Restrooms.

over a year ago

"How many times does it have to be said... Bghs is not a swingers club and further more they dont now or ever have claimed to be. Yes play happens. And they allow it but only if you abide by there rules, all of which are published on there website so you can read them before you go. Its a great place, friendly, relaxing and somewhere to get away from all the stress of everyday life. Yes swinging does happen there we know because we have done it lol. First and foremost its a naturist spa and it does what it says on the tin! Enjoy it, its well worth it

Then perhaps it is time that the owner closed the play rooms. She clearly doesn't like that it happens, she and her staff behave abhorrently to many people and they make the rules up as they go along. But would she have a business without it? I think not.

This is the problem, they arent playrooms. The sign on the door clearly says Restrooms. "

Oh silly me!! Seriously!

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

??? I'm a bit confused. ...why are they here on a swinging site then?? If they don't want any play

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"??? I'm a bit confused. ...why are they here on a swinging site then?? If they don't want any play "

They are not "on here".

Anyone can recommend a Club to be included and obviously that is what happened. It should not feature in the Clubs section because it is NOT a Swingers Club and doesn't want to be identified as a Swingers Club.

In all the time we have been together as a couple, we have never been treated as badly or as insulted as we were when we visited and all because we wanted to wear flip flops rather than go barefoot. It was like a comment that resulted in a tirade reaction that was out of all proportion to the circumstances and which no normal person would not defend themselves against.

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

They do not treat those who choose to swing in the rest rooms badly, they deal firmly with those individuals who choose to ignore the rules and act in a way that could make other visitors uncomfortable.

We've been many times and never had any problems. We've seen people have issues, every single time we've seen it those people had chosen to ignore a polite warning.

The vast majority of the time we've never seen issues there.

Look at other threads where people complain about clubs not dealing with people who have acted inappropriately. A naturist spa who does this, enforces their clear rules is then moaned about for doing so.

Interestingly we've been there when people have had an issue then afterwards left a review, all I can say is that it's very true that everyone has a different recollection of the same incident, because our memories of what happened were significantly different.

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

"??? I'm a bit confused. ...why are they here on a swinging site then?? If they don't want any play

They are not "on here".

Anyone can recommend a Club to be included and obviously that is what happened. It should not feature in the Clubs section because it is NOT a Swingers Club and doesn't want to be identified as a Swingers Club.

In all the time we have been together as a couple, we have never been treated as badly or as insulted as we were when we visited and all because we wanted to wear flip flops rather than go barefoot. It was like a comment that resulted in a tirade reaction that was out of all proportion to the circumstances and which no normal person would not defend themselves against."

Plus, not to get into a personal argument but you originally had this "issue" in 2014 according to your review but then went this weekend again and had the same"issue" despite knowing that your flip-flops wouldn't be accepted. Just seems a little odd.

over a year ago

There was a guy with flip flops on on Monday, did look odd.

Whilst we, as I've said before, like the place a lot it has a few issues that raise our eyebrows.

We are naturists, at a naturist spa, so why do so many wrap towels around themselves?.

We saw a bloke ask for a fresh towel and disappeared around the corner to discreetly change!!!!

The single blokes again were a pain in the arse in the rest rooms.

We were one of three couples there, if we wanted a guy or guys to join us we would of asked, but every room was occupied with the doors open and a guy laid there waiting.

If we had wanted a room to ourselves we would of had to boot them out.

Yes, they are rest rooms, shut the bloody door and " rest", not play with your cock to keep it erect and watch every couple as they pass.

By *queeze1Couple
over a year ago

close to Faringdon

We've asked single guys there to leave a room they were 'resting' In so we. can use it . They always answer 'yes' and go. We usually ask politely but firmly in all sort of awkward situations and rarely get turned down.

Courtesy is key !

over a year ago

"There was a guy with flip flops on on Monday, did look odd.

Whilst we, as I've said before, like the place a lot it has a few issues that raise our eyebrows.

We are naturists, at a naturist spa, so why do so many wrap towels around themselves?.

We saw a bloke ask for a fresh towel and disappeared around the corner to discreetly change!!!!

We were one of three couples there, if we wanted a guy or guys to join us we would of asked, but every room was occupied with the doors open and a guy laid there waiting.

Yes, they are rest rooms, shut the bloody door and " rest", not play with your cock to keep it erect and watch every couple as they pass. "

When I'm sitting down having a water I keep my towel on. If I don't I'm constantly stared at and that makes me feel uncomfortable. I visited the rest rooms last week and in the large white room there was 8 men just laying there playing with themselves. I found a locked room and entered with a friend. Several knocks on door from people wanting to join in or watch. If we wanted that we would of gone in open room. I don't understand why so many guys just go for the hope of sex and don't even use the facilities.

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

"??? I'm a bit confused. ...why are they here on a swinging site then?? If they don't want any play

They are not "on here".

In all the time we have been together as a couple, we have never been treated as badly or as insulted as we were when we visited and all because we wanted to wear flip flops rather than go barefoot. It was like a comment that resulted in a tirade reaction that was out of all proportion to the circumstances and which no normal person would not defend themselves against."

This is a swinging site and the club if you look is on club reviews.......or am I still missing something

over a year ago

They are not "on here".

In all the time we have been together as a couple, we have never been treated as badly or as insulted as we were when we visited and all because we wanted to wear flip flops rather than go barefoot. It was like a comment that resulted in a tirade reaction that was out of all proportion to the circumstances and which no normal person would not defend themselves against.

This is a swinging site and the club if you look is on club reviews.......or am I still missing something "

I don't think they put themselves here, that is done by others. But by the same token, they don't ask for themselves to be removed either.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Surely they must know that they are listed on a swingers website. If they don't want to be listed here, then they can demand to be removed

But they don't do that. They want the cash that the swingers bring. In the perfect world for them, we would go there, pay our £30, walk away and leave them be

over a year ago

"Surely they must know that they are listed on a swingers website. If they don't want to be listed here, then they can demand to be removed

But they don't do that. They want the cash that the swingers bring. In the perfect world for them, we would go there, pay our £30, walk away and leave them be"

Absolutely!

over a year ago

"There was a guy with flip flops on on Monday, did look odd.

Yes, they are rest rooms, shut the bloody door and " rest", not play with your cock to keep it erect and watch every couple as they pass.

When I'm sitting down having a water I keep my towel on. If I don't I'm constantly stared at and that makes me feel uncomfortable. I visited the rest rooms last week and in the large white room there was 8 men just laying there playing with themselves. I found a locked room and entered with a friend. Several knocks on door from people wanting to join in or watch. If we wanted that we would of gone in open room. I don't understand why so many guys just go for the hope of sex and don't even use the facilities.

"

And that is the very reason I stopped going

By *udeSpaLoverMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I've said it before, for about a year to 18 months now, I've found BGHS to not have the same vibe it used to have (I've been going for about 10 years, sometimes on my own, sometimes with a partner on weekdays, sometimes with a partner on couples only weekend nights). I think weekends are still good but as a single, it has lost its buzz. You rarely get anything going on in the restrooms now apart from couples who lock the doors - yet still the sad single men hang about outside it like a pack of dogs waiting for the fox to be let out of the cage or something. Its just embarrassing. If I wonder in and there's nothing to see I leave right away but these guys, and the ones who sit on their own for hours in a room, its just desperate really. And as for the staff enforcing the rules, well they don't enforce the one about standing in the corridors outside rooms or knocking on doors!

You rarely see single women and not many couples. It used to be more balanced - not totally, but about 65-35 m to f. But its not even about the rest rooms, its just the atmosphere of the place - it used to feel fun, upbeat, people would chat and laugh and dare I say, flirt sometimes. Now its dead. I'm going less and less and when I do go its purely to use the facilities, I don't even think there will be any titillation or fun going on (even just to watch). Those days are pretty much gone now.

I've not been to Rios but am planning to try it. It gets very mixed reviews but at least the cool vibe seems to be there sometimes if not always. At BGHS its never, apart from weekends.

By *rfunMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Sounds like a moan from a regular who's not getting the fun he used to. Rios has a vibe but not like bghs

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

"Sounds like a moan from a regular who's not getting the fun he used to. Rios has a vibe but not like bghs"

Would you say that Rios is a much better place than bghs is to go to because of the vibe. As a regular I kind of agree that bghs has lost its edge and is becoming dull.. The faciliities are ok but its the swinging side that people go for and to be honest I see less and less of that recently

over a year ago

I wouldn't go anywhere near rios

Awlful place.

Bghs any day.

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

"I wouldn't go anywhere near rios

Awlful place.

Bghs any day. "

Thanks for the advice.. still would like to go to BGHS with you when I'm next over. x

over a year ago

I may pop in tomorrow when it opens

By *rfunMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"I wouldn't go anywhere near rios

Awlful place.

Bghs any day. "

lol that's why they put the post on

By *udeSpaLoverMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Sounds like a moan from a regular who's not getting the fun he used to. Rios has a vibe but not like bghs"

It is a moan, but its not just that there isn't anything going on in the rest rooms anymore (though you imply that isn't something its ok to moan about which is odd as that's why most people go!) As I said - the vibe of the place has been eroded. It used to be a really good atmosphere down in the wet area, but not anymore, its just very quiet and dull most of the time. A lot of people have said similar things in this thread too. The pool for example, used to regularly have several people in it having a laugh and a joke, mucking about playfully - it was fun. You felt like you were free to hop in and join the fun. That's nothing to do with playing, just enjoying the facility. Now its always either empty or just has one or two people quietly sitting in it minding their business. I think its colder these days which puts people off but even if more did use it, that fun atmosphere just isn't there now apart from on the couple only nights (sometimes).

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

"Sounds like a moan from a regular who's not getting the fun he used to. Rios has a vibe but not like bghs

It is a moan, but its not just that there isn't anything going on in the rest rooms anymore (though you imply that isn't something its ok to moan about which is odd as that's why most people go!) As I said - the vibe of the place has been eroded. It used to be a really good atmosphere down in the wet area, but not anymore, its just very quiet and dull most of the time. A lot of people have said similar things in this thread too. The pool for example, used to regularly have several people in it having a laugh and a joke, mucking about playfully - it was fun. You felt like you were free to hop in and join the fun. That's nothing to do with playing, just enjoying the facility. Now its always either empty or just has one or two people quietly sitting in it minding their business. I think its colder these days which puts people off but even if more did use it, that fun atmosphere just isn't there now apart from on the couple only nights (sometimes). "

I'm assuming that you're talking about during the week?

I ask because we go at weekends,all day, and that's not our experience. It's always busy, people chat and interact.

During the day there's not much going on in the rest rooms, just a few couples who want single men to join them. Then at 6pm onwards, when the single men go, the rest rooms are always busy including the open white room.

Sunday evenings are a bit quieter but there's always something happening.

For instance we were there a couple of weeks ago and for most of the evening all the rest rooms were full, including the white open room, with another four couples stood enjoying the view and waiting for some space.

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

"Sounds like a moan from a regular who's not getting the fun he used to. Rios has a vibe but not like bghs

It is a moan, but its not just that there isn't anything going on in the rest rooms anymore (though you imply that isn't something its ok to moan about which is odd as that's why most people go!) As I said - the vibe of the place has been eroded. It used to be a really good atmosphere down in the wet area, but not anymore, its just very quiet and dull most of the time. A lot of people have said similar things in this thread too. The pool for example, used to regularly have several people in it having a laugh and a joke, mucking about playfully - it was fun. You felt like you were free to hop in and join the fun. That's nothing to do with playing, just enjoying the facility. Now its always either empty or just has one or two people quietly sitting in it minding their business. I think its colder these days which puts people off but even if more did use it, that fun atmosphere just isn't there now apart from on the couple only nights (sometimes).

I ask because we go at weekends,all day, and that's not our experience. It's always busy, people chat and interact.

During the day there's not much going on in the rest rooms, just a few couples who want single men to join them. Then at 6pm onwards, when the single men go, the rest rooms are always busy including the open white room.

For instance we were there a couple of weeks ago and for most of the evening all the rest rooms were full, including the white open room, with another four couples stood enjoying the view and waiting for some space."

I think that this is an exception rather than the norm!!!

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

For instance we were there a couple of weeks ago and for most of the evening all the rest rooms were full, including the white open room, with another four couples stood enjoying the view and waiting for some space.

I think that this is an exception rather than the norm!!!"

Then we're phenomenally lucky because we go regularly and it's like that every time. Maybe we're that popular lol

over a year ago

I am visiting Brighton soon and have a free Monday afternoon so was thinking of spending some time at BGHS. Looking at the threads the spa seems quiet during the week, is this the case? Any recommendations?

By *udeSpaLoverMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Yes I was talking about in the week - I said its still quite good at weekends (at least the evenings). But it used to be much better on week nights too. I never really do weekdays day time as I'm working, did get there early enough once in the summer to use the sun deck on a hot day which was good though.

over a year ago

Anyone no where else you can park without the 4 hour restriction but still close by. I'm hoping to go fri.

over a year ago

"Anyone no where else you can park without the 4 hour restriction but still close by. I'm hoping to go fri. "

if you are approaching bghs uphill the road on left just before it is 4 hour parking to start but about half way along changes - or used to

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

"Anyone no where else you can park without the 4 hour restriction but still close by. I'm hoping to go fri. "

Or go past up the hill, turn right and there's on road parking there for longer.

By *octorsorders2Man
over a year ago

brighton

"Anyone no where else you can park without the 4 hour restriction but still close by. I'm hoping to go fri.

Or go past up the hill, turn right and there's on road parking there for longer."

Go on-line in the BGHS web site. They have arranged local long term parking I believe - the contact number is there.

over a year ago

"Anyone no where else you can park without the 4 hour restriction but still close by. I'm hoping to go fri.

Or go past up the hill, turn right and there's on road parking there for longer.

Go on-line in the BGHS web site. They have arranged local long term parking I believe - the contact number is there. "

tats good to. Know

over a year ago

Just found the forum on bghs site.

Will look for spaces on Fri

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

You can always go up the hill past the school and that is past the charging zone so as long as you want for free but its a bit of a walk .

over a year ago

I don't mind paying just not restricted with time

By *reeny777Man
over a year ago

chatham

I always used the marina multistorey (where the cinema is) without any issues or charges. 10 min walk, if that.

over a year ago

"I always used the marina multistorey (where the cinema is) without any issues or charges. 10 min walk, if that."

The marina is a maximum 4 hour stay and they do have parking staff so wouldn't advise parking here for way over the 4 hour limit.

If you turn inland at either end of Bristol Gardens road, you don't have to drive long before the parking restrictions end, and you can leave your car there as long as you want then.

By *arlee72Couple
over a year ago

Ewell

Thanks for all parking tips. Last time parked in Bristol Gardens but didn't like being limited to 4hrs.

Hoping to go on Monday so will try and get a spot up the hill outside the controlled zone.

over a year ago

I am in the area Monday, is it worth visiting or is it too quiet on a Monday afternoon?

over a year ago

Think week days are quite.. fri/ sat best.

over a year ago

Thanks, I thought that might be the case.

By *reeny777Man
over a year ago

chatham

Too quiet for what? If you want to relax and use the spa facilities, then quiet is a bonus

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

"Thanks, I thought that might be the case."

Generally weekdays are very quiet. Sometimes I have been the only one there

over a year ago

There's some 10hr parking spaces outside Lidl store, we were lucky enough to find one last visit, hate having to watch the clock!

By *arlee72Couple
over a year ago

Ewell

"I am in the area Monday, is it worth visiting or is it too quiet on a Monday afternoon?"

If you like the spa facilities it's worth it anytime. Anything else can count as a bonus! We've been 4 times but only played once in the rest rooms.

Hoping to get down there today so say hi if you're there.

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

Anyone going to BGHS next weekend???

over a year ago

Hello good people of fabswingers. Do anyone knows what is the best time for single men to visit this club and meet single women. I spent some time on fabs and i see that meet woman here is as easy as win teddy bear in grab crane machine. I am 24 and i have almost none sexual life until now and i am getting tired of not using my dick. Also if there is any single woman who would like to go to this club with me, i would really be so grateful as i think chance to get laid in this club is only when you are couple.

over a year ago

"Hello good people of fabswingers. Do anyone knows what is the best time for single men to visit this club and meet single women. I spent some time on fabs and i see that meet woman here is as easy as win teddy bear in grab crane machine. I am 24 and i have almost none sexual life until now and i am getting tired of not using my dick. Also if there is any single woman who would like to go to this club with me, i would really be so grateful as i think chance to get laid in this club is only when you are couple. "

BGHS is a naturist spa, not somewhere to go hoping to get a shag. There aren't many single women that go, and if they do it will often be with another friend for a girly catchup (that's what I do!) Or with a guy as a +1.

If you want to meet single women I suggest you go to a proper club - eurekas has a "newbie" night on Wednesday and their Friday night parties are well attended by single women.

You will mainly find BGHS full of single guys, and many couples now choose to go on couple only nights to avoid the hoardes of masturbating men in the rest areas .....

over a year ago

"Hello good people of fabswingers. Do anyone knows what is the best time for single men to visit this club and meet single women. I spent some time on fabs and i see that meet woman here is as easy as win teddy bear in grab crane machine. I am 24 and i have almost none sexual life until now and i am getting tired of not using my dick. Also if there is any single woman who would like to go to this club with me, i would really be so grateful as i think chance to get laid in this club is only when you are couple.

BGHS is a naturist spa, not somewhere to go hoping to get a shag. There aren't many single women that go, and if they do it will often be with another friend for a girly catchup (that's what I do!) Or with a guy as a +1.

If you want to meet single women I suggest you go to a proper club - eurekas has a "newbie" night on Wednesday and their Friday night parties are well attended by single women.

You will mainly find BGHS full of single guys, and many couples now choose to go on couple only nights to avoid the hoardes of masturbating men in the rest areas ....."

Bghs is a lovely little oasis in brighton. We wouldn't waste our money on eureka. If you want a venue with outdoor facilities then we suggest kesterals near heathrow.

over a year ago

Yes, kestrels is gorgeous on a sunny day!

The point I was trying to make is that BGHS isn't a hook up joint, if the previous poster is looking for that he would be better going to a club where play is permitted.

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple
over a year ago

horsham

"There's some 10hr parking spaces outside Lidl store, we were lucky enough to find one last visit, hate having to watch the clock! "
free parking just a 3 minute walk from bghs .. park other side of Robert lodge .. a small block of flats

By *nvisible_manMan
over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"Hello good people of fabswingers. Do anyone knows what is the best time for single men to visit this club and meet single women. I spent some time on fabs and i see that meet woman here is as easy as win teddy bear in grab crane machine. I am 24 and i have almost none sexual life until now and i am getting tired of not using my dick. Also if there is any single woman who would like to go to this club with me, i would really be so grateful as i think chance to get laid in this club is only when you are couple. "

If I was 24 and living in Hove with your physique I wouldn't be going to Swingers clubs. I'd be out on the town trying to chat up some of the stunning women who live there.

over a year ago

"Yes, kestrels is gorgeous on a sunny day!

The point I was trying to make is that BGHS isn't a hook up joint, if the previous poster is looking for that he would be better going to a club where play is permitted."

We have never had a problem. We have played there lots of times with no issues at all.

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

I'd suggest that BGHS isn't the spa for you as you're going to be disappointed. There is play that goes on, but if you go in with the apparent attitude that your post suggests, it's very likely that you'll be asked to leave not long after.

By *rfunMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"Hello good people of fabswingers. Do anyone knows what is the best time for single men to visit this club and meet single women. I spent some time on fabs and i see that meet woman here is as easy as win teddy bear in grab crane machine. I am 24 and i have almost none sexual life until now and i am getting tired of not using my dick. Also if there is any single woman who would like to go to this club with me, i would really be so grateful as i think chance to get laid in this club is only when you are couple.

I'd suggest that BGHS isn't the spa for you as you're going to be disappointed. There is play that goes on, but if you go in with the apparent attitude that your post suggests, it's very likely that you'll be asked to leave not long after.

"

Could not agree more its a great place but like all the places the rogue single males give it a bad name and spoil it for the good ones.

over a year ago

Okay, first of all thank you for answers and suggestions i really appreciate it, it is nice for change to get some replies on this site. And if i understand well bghs is not the good place for me to go especially going there alone because i really am single guy atm and i don't want to spoil it for anyone there, (i wouldn't really bother women to go to restrooms with me anyway, so i would probably be siting there and

after 3 hours i would go home) Btw i understand you think i am young and you would expect me to go somewhere out to talk and f..k local girls, but 1. I am not english 2. My self-confidence sucks 3. I prefer to meet experienced women who have manners and are polite and simply somewhere else than most of teen girls in a way of thinking if you know what i mean. I will take look at other clubs you recommended to me(thanks), only problem is that i can't really travel right now, but something is telling me that i will have to after all (probably my dick).

over a year ago

We visited bghs for the first time on Saturday and had a great time. As people have said this is a spa which allows some play but we didn't see that as a problem more getting the best of both worlds?

The split seemed pretty healthy with a good mix of couples and single guys and everyone seemed to respect each other's space.

Upstairs in the rest rooms we saw three couples playing in the open space and a few guys watching and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Only visited once so not expert by any means but we don't really have a bad word to say about them.

over a year ago

Heading there thursday 20th in the afternoon. Can't wait......

By *ary for funMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Hi all,thought I may aswell enquire on this thread..........am in Eastbourne Fri-Monday,anyone recommend any active clubs for a single guy ( straight )

over a year ago

Amy one going on Sunday to bghs

over a year ago

We were there last Saturday night and had a great time

over a year ago

Are Saturdays any different to Sunday in terms of attendees etc ? X

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Keep planning, keeps falling through.

Aaargh!

over a year ago

Sorry we don't know we've only ever done a Saturday

By *ickthemiller2Man
over a year ago

brighton

I'd love to meet you there

over a year ago

Lovely place to chill but far too strict with rules on touching outside of playrooms

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

"Lovely place to chill but far too strict with rules on touching outside of playrooms"

Why?

They're a naturist spa, where not everyone going is a swinger.

So by having those rules enforced it means everyone gets what they want. Swingers can chat then play in rest rooms, non swingers can enjoy the spa without having people play around them.

Best of both worlds

over a year ago

"Lovely place to chill but far too strict with rules on touching outside of playrooms

Why?

So by having those rules enforced it means everyone gets what they want. Swingers can chat then play in rest rooms, non swingers can enjoy the spa without having people play around them.

Best of both worlds"

this exactly. I think they have it just right.so many think it's a swingers spa,it's not

By *icplshropsCouple
over a year ago

Rock

"Lovely place to chill but far too strict with rules on touching outside of playrooms

Why?

Best of both worldsthis exactly. I think they have it just right.so many think it's a swingers spa,it's not"

Agreed. I/we are yet to visit, but if me (female) decided to venture on my own, it does give some reassurance.

J

over a year ago

Well we went - loved it, staff were helpful courteous and not at all intrusive. Yes there were rules but these were clear and not a problem.

We will definitely visit again

over a year ago

Personally we think the balance at bghs is really good. We can enjoy the spa and relax without wondering if anyone is going to get frisky. Then when we feel the need for some touching we can pop upstairs and enjoy that too.

The best of both worlds?

over a year ago

"Personally we think the balance at bghs is really good. We can enjoy the spa and relax without wondering if anyone is going to get frisky. Then when we feel the need for some touching we can pop upstairs and enjoy that too.

The best of both worlds?"

I quite agree. Best of both

over a year ago

It's a gay man swing spa in reality! that's all that is ever there, lovely place though, staff are great, but clientele can be creepy!

over a year ago

"It's a gay man swing spa in reality! that's all that is ever there, lovely place though, staff are great, but clientele can be creepy! "
I've been there a fair few times and never felt it was like that. Yes lots of single men , but mainly couples having fun

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

"It's a gay man swing spa in reality! that's all that is ever there, lovely place though, staff are great, but clientele can be creepy! "

Not a swing spa at all. There are some gay men but they have to follow the same rules as the rest of us.

If anyone acts creepy and upsets you (rare) then a quick word with the staff will get it resolved. They only get one chance to follow the rules and then they get asked to leave.

We go on sat or sun, afternoon enjoying the spa then after 6 when the singles leave we use the rest rooms

over a year ago

I'm going tomorrow. Can't wait

over a year ago

Hi,

Id like to check Saturday/Sunday couple night out...

Fab Women looking for your feedback and hopefully for Saturday/Sunday fun.

Please send PM if willing to join

Cheers!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/08/17 19:14:05]

over a year ago

We are going Thurs afternon.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Still not been, life keeps getting in the way *sigh

By *raigybrightonMan
over a year ago

fontwell

"Still not been, life keeps getting in the way *sigh "

I know that feeling - was hoping to go soon myself...

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Still not been, life keeps getting in the way *sigh

I know that feeling - was hoping to go soon myself... "

Well, that's that sorted

over a year ago

i'm thinking of heading down today. anyone else thinking the same?

over a year ago

Bghs is great I'm there Tuesday if you fancy it x

over a year ago

I will be there next Tues with my fb. Hoping to meet some more people

By *ickthemiller2Man
over a year ago

brighton

Anyone going bank holiday Monday

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

Anyone going this Saturday afternoon

over a year ago

Was there this afternoon. A lot of gay guys were in and some of the usual wanking zombies who were moaning that the only "action" was gay men

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

Waste of time today.. there was only about 5 or 10 guys there. One couple turned up just as I was leaving.. seems to be the norm like this these days

over a year ago

"Waste of time today.. there was only about 5 or 10 guys there. One couple turned up just as I was leaving.. seems to be the norm like this these days "
it's not a swingers spa it is just a spa. Not a waste of time if you are going to enjoy the spa rather than hang around the playrooms waiting

By *udeSpaLoverMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I went again recently on a Thursday, it was a better vibe than Fridays have been but as usual it was all men with the token couple. I did laugh as said couple moved around and this snake like body of 3 men could be seen trundling along behind, down a corridor, into a hot tub, back out, round a corner, into the cold pool, etc.

Then this week I went to Zuiver in Amsterdam, 2nd time. Amazing place, 200 ish people, two thirds women, all nude, no playing, just good healthy spa activity. The culture and confidence about nudity there is light years away from ours. While playing can be fun it was just such a lovely atmosphere at this place and so friendly.

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

"Waste of time today.. there was only about 5 or 10 guys there. One couple turned up just as I was leaving.. seems to be the norm like this these days it's not a swingers spa it is just a spa. Not a waste of time if you are going to enjoy the spa rather than hang around the playrooms waiting "

over a year ago

"Waste of time today.. there was only about 5 or 10 guys there. One couple turned up just as I was leaving.. seems to be the norm like this these days it's not a swingers spa it is just a spa. Not a waste of time if you are going to enjoy the spa rather than hang around the playrooms waiting "

Spot on

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

Nothing like putting the cat amongst the pidgeons.. Ive ever only treated it as a spa, anything else is a real bonus, but hey its fun to watch the hackles come up.. Lol

over a year ago

Went last night. Arrived to witness the single guys being rounded up and had a lovely relaxing time in the spa followed by the cakes (nice) before we enjoyed ourselves in the mirror room.

Very quiet night with maybe a dozen couples in but good fun all the same and the staff were as usual fantastic.

over a year ago

Anyone going tomorrow day time?

By *raigybrightonMan
over a year ago

fontwell

"Anyone going tomorrow day time?"

Was thinking about heading over Wednesday or Thursday... shame I'm not about today x

By *otThrobbingPassionMan
over a year ago

Newhaven

I go there for relaxation, and with the hope that there will be ladies and couples to chat with, any playing is always a bonus..............

By *yguy69Man
over a year ago

Suffolk / Norfolk

Is anyone going this afternoon or evening?

over a year ago

Think I'll head there later today. Could do with some fun after the week I've had.

By *dgeofheaven71Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth and Blackpool

Aiming to go with my partner on Monday afternoon not sure if many will be there if at all

By *odeo69Man
over a year ago

chelmsford

I'm going tomorrow afternoon and hope to meet some genuine fun people there. Only been once and it was great. Say hi if your going

By *avey WaveyMan
over a year ago

Mid Sussex & London

Heading down here this afternoon and evening if anyone is interested in meeting?

By *ukkakeboy00Man
over a year ago

Brighton

I used to attend fairly regularly but haven't been as much lately.

I do love it there though!

By *arlee72Couple
over a year ago

Ewell

We haven't been for months but hoping to get there soon. Will be nice to get out of the cold for a few hours!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

We'll be there on Saturday, girls day out to celebrate a friend's birthday

By *arlee72Couple
over a year ago

Ewell

"We'll be there on Saturday, girls day out to celebrate a friend's birthday "

Sure you'll habe a great time. Enjoy

By *arlee72Couple
over a year ago

Ewell

Has anybody here ever partaken in bukkake at BGHS? If so how did it go? Also, i can't recall seeing any but are there any showers on the play room level?

over a year ago

No showers on play room level unfortunately

By *arlee72Couple
over a year ago

Ewell

"No showers on play room level unfortunately "

Maybe one for tbe suggestion box on next visit!

By *teveyx363Man
over a year ago

london

Hi all any one going to Brighton beach me and my girlfriend are thinking about going to the nudist beach

By *teveyx363Man
over a year ago

london

Any couples around Brighton to join us

By *dam and slutCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Anyone attended recently or planning on going?

We went there last summer. They have a rule book thicker than the manual for most nuclear reactors"

My god, I thought I was the only one lol...she dared to ask a member of staff for a cup of tea...Herr flick said, ya.. Aber zee can nicht outside zu taken..

Post new Message to Thread