Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Townhouse Bi Night Idea

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just trying to get an idea of people interested in a bi couples night at Townhouse.

Seems it's been put on a long while ago but not much interest?

Aimed at genuine bi couples mainly but open to single gay/bi women too and people who don't mind bi okay going on.

Thanks and hope to turn this idea into reality!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We're interested, Fabulous Idea

over a year ago

Why only bi couples and bi women there are genuine bi guys as well.

Chams has a popular bi Monday night.

It would be great to have a bi day or night at townhouse.

over a year ago

"Why only bi couples and bi women there are genuine bi guys as well.

It would be great to have a bi day or night at townhouse. "

Yes that's a fair point

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Maybe have a limited number of places for single bi men who are openly bi on their profile? We had some guys on previous bi nights who said they were bi just to get in and then had no interest in guys once they arrived. So maybe verified, openly bi guys?

over a year ago

"Maybe have a limited number of places for single bi men who are openly bi on their profile? We had some guys on previous bi nights who said they were bi just to get in and then had no interest in guys once they arrived. So maybe verified, openly bi guys?

"

That sounds like a plan than way more open bi play going

Plus you know everyone attending is bi

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

We would only consider attending a bi event if there were bi guys there. It's the bi male thing that we like

over a year ago

Ok cool.

So bi couples, bi/gay fems and verified bi/gay guy night?

Ok. Cool.

Just need to drum up some numbers now to see the level of interest!

over a year ago

The bi night at VA admits no couples, straight or bi women who like bi men, tv and ts. All profiles must be openly bi or bi curious.

As above I would admit single males as well as if you are wanting a bi-male focused evening the last thing you want is lots of women and couples and it turning into a normal club night.

over a year ago

"The bi night at VA admits no couples, straight or bi women who like bi men, tv and ts. All profiles must be openly bi or bi curious.

As above I would admit single males as well as if you are wanting a bi-male focused evening the last thing you want is lots of women and couples and it turning into a normal club night."

Bi couples*

over a year ago

Sounds good

over a year ago

Put my name down

over a year ago

Will it be cock and bum fun on a Saturday ?

Or midweek, because as everyone knows most gayhers are only gayerish during the week.

We are odd, we like bisexualality on weekends as well.

over a year ago

As others have said. Wouldn't be interested unless it welcomed/encouraged bi guys.

Also it would need to be a weekend for us to be able to make it.

If both those things could happen we would love to try it

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

"Maybe have a limited number of places for single bi men who are openly bi on their profile? We had some guys on previous bi nights who said they were bi just to get in and then had no interest in guys once they arrived. So maybe verified, openly bi guys?

"

Yes Abfabs has this problem on their Bi-Mondays. Such that its driven a lot of Couples and TV's away who were looking for bi-play. I think it should properly be called non-Bi-Mondays as it almost impossible to get any bi play there now on a Monday night.

Chameleons Bi-night works so well because they INSIST that any guys are ACTUALLY Bi before letting them though the door (with the threat of actually being tested at the door i.e. in public). so the lying b'strd don't even try and get in.

I just wish I could get there a lot more often than I do.

I don't think limiting bi-guys is a solution but eliminating non-bi guys from entering is.

I hope you can sort out one so next time I'm in the area I can visit.

By *gcw2014Couple
over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

We would be interested also know a few other big couples who would beinterested

By *gcw2014Couple
over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

[Removed by poster at 06/01/17 19:33:17]

over a year ago

I guess it's not really a bi night if only single bi women are welcome? That sounds just like a mff threesomes night!

What about the single men?

over a year ago

"I guess it's not really a bi night if only single bi women are welcome? That sounds just like a mff threesomes night!

What about the single men?"

Have covered this in another comment

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"

Maybe they weren't attracted to any of the men there?

over a year ago

One would hope that the same vetting would apply to the male half of couples and any single women in attendance.

over a year ago

We've attended a bi night before and been questioned about our intentions, it's quite off-putting for us.

Can't imagine gay or bi people being turned away from any swingers event, so why should straight people?

over a year ago

"We've attended a bi night before and been questioned about our intentions, it's quite off-putting for us.

Can't imagine gay or bi people being turned away from any swingers event, so why should straight people?"

Perhaps you need to read the forums more but the prejudice against bi guys is quite prevalent.

And couples with a straight guy won't be turned away. They just won't make the guest list.

over a year ago

"We've attended a bi night before and been questioned about our intentions, it's quite off-putting for us.

Can't imagine gay or bi people being turned away from any swingers event, so why should straight people?

Perhaps you need to read the forums more but the prejudice against bi guys is quite prevalent.

And couples with a straight guy won't be turned away. They just won't make the guest list. "

So they wouldn't be turned away but wouldn't make the guest list? I'm not sure I understand how that would work? Would it purely be a guest list only event and turn away people who show up on the door. If so you would need a lot of advertising, internal of the venue and fab, and also external as not every swinger has a profile on here and use word of mouth.

To make it a truely bi event then obviously it would be ideal that all attendees are bi....how would you police this for males in couples? it would have to be along the same lines as single males.

over a year ago

And couples with a straight guy won't be turned away. They just won't make the guest list.

So they wouldn't be turned away but wouldn't make the guest list? I'm not sure I understand how that would work? Would it purely be a guest list only event and turn away people who show up on the door. If so you would need a lot of advertising, internal of the venue and fab, and also external as not every swinger has a profile on here and use word of mouth.

To make it a truely bi event then obviously it would be ideal that all attendees are bi....how would you police this for males in couples? it would have to be along the same lines as single males."

It would be a private party as such so people interested would all be bi.

Fairly easy to control.

over a year ago

Hmm this could have potential

over a year ago

To make it a truely bi event then obviously it would be ideal that all attendees are bi....how would you police this for males in couples? it would have to be along the same lines as single males.

Fairly easy to control. "

Fair enough, hopefully it all comes right and you manage to organise it. If so let us know

over a year ago

We volenteer to work on the door gay testing all entrants.

over a year ago

"We volenteer to work on the door gay testing all entrants."

Best job of all!

over a year ago

What does that involve?

over a year ago

"We volenteer to work on the door gay testing all entrants."

over a year ago

"What does that involve?"

Probably seeing if the fella is a half decent dancer I imagine

By *exy_HornyCouple
over a year ago

Leigh

We'd be interested. Both bi ??

By *otwife and Him 69Couple
over a year ago

Preston

Like the idea of a bi club night

By *inkycouple55Couple
over a year ago

manchester

We would be intrested too

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

Can't imagine gay or bi people being turned away from any swingers event, so why should straight people?"

I think that's the idea if the receptionist has doubts about you sexuality and its suitability for the event in question.

Chams view was explained it to me as: There are 6 other day/nights per week for non-bi's. Bi fem activity is permitted openly on those other nights, so non-(both bi) couples should attend then.

From a bi guy prospective, it works. We have, and assuming we know how to behave respectfully, a choice of single guys or girls or couples to play with.

And from the females preceptive: Without them being hounded by a posse of straight guys, with dick in hand, stalking every woman (whether single or couple) in the place.

Such that we can ask if they want to play without a aggressive repost, because they aren't pissed off.

Their is a section of British society that thinks going on a bi-night will give them easy pickings, cos the guys will be occupied being bi with each other. So less couples and single women go, so less bi-guys go, so it becomes just another ordinary night at the club, with the self entitlement attitude of those males that ruined it in the first place.

over a year ago

Fairly easy to control.

Fair enough, hopefully it all comes right and you manage to organise it. If so let us know "

That's a shame everyone has to be bi, we know quite a few couples who enjoy bi/curious male play but like us have no interest in bi fem play...

xx

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Fairly easy to control.

Fair enough, hopefully it all comes right and you manage to organise it. If so let us know

That's a shame everyone has to be bi, we know quite a few couples who enjoy bi/curious male play but like us have no interest in bi fem play...

xx"

That's quite unusual isn't it? Can I ask, do you find that people make an assumption that the female part of the couple is bi, just because the male is? xx

over a year ago

Fairly easy to control.

xx

That's quite unusual isn't it? Can I ask, do you find that people make an assumption that the female part of the couple is bi, just because the male is? xx"

My partner and I also don't look for other women to play with even though I'm bisexual. I don't play with women in front of men I don't know, so I wouldn't do it in a club.

We are *only* interested in playing with other men when we're out.

over a year ago

"

That's quite unusual isn't it? Can I ask, do you find that people make an assumption that the female part of the couple is bi, just because the male is? xx"

Yeah thats exactly what people presume, even without knowing about the male half most people assume the female is bi in general, plus its not as unusual as you might think, females enjoying male play, as well as not always the people you'd expect it to be enjoying the same...

xx

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"

That's quite unusual isn't it? Can I ask, do you find that people make an assumption that the female part of the couple is bi, just because the male is? xx

Yeah thats exactly what people presume, even without knowing about the male half most people assume the female is bi in general, plus its not as unusual as you might think, females enjoying male play, as well as not always the people you'd expect it to be enjoying the same...

xx"

Yes I totally get people assuming all females are bi, I see that all the time. But with the male half being openly bi, I would guess that the assumption is even greater.

There are times, as a bi female that I really don't want girl girl play and just want a guy to savage me, but because most people know I am bi, it's expected of me!!

Anyway, sorry OP, just de-railed you a bit there!! lol

xx

over a year ago

"

xx

Yes I totally get people assuming all females are bi, I see that all the time. But with the male half being openly bi, I would guess that the assumption is even greater.

There are times, as a bi female that I really don't want girl girl play and just want a guy to savage me, but because most people know I am bi, it's expected of me!!

Anyway, sorry OP, just de-railed you a bit there!! lol

xx"

I do think that assumption is there, particularly in the club environment. Im bi but sometimes I just don't meet women I want to play with but I massively enjoy watching Mr playing with another guy and want to just see that. That's one reason the night at VA works so well i think is because not all the ladies are bi, the focus is as a bi male event both where straight and bi women are welcome (as part of a couple or single).

over a year ago

"What does that involve?

Probably seeing if the fella is a half decent dancer I imagine"

That's part 1.

Part 2, we need to see pictures of house interiors to check for colour coordination.

Part 3. We sing 2 show tunes.

Part 4. Ball cupping hard on test by Mr. Pass or fail on this one.

By *ymph and ManicCouple
over a year ago

North East

[Removed by poster at 07/01/17 20:30:12]

By *ymph and ManicCouple
over a year ago

North East

We would be interested in a truly bi day/night event ... however as some have said on thread .. guys must be openly bi as on profile .... we are sick of so called straight guys saying they are bi .. .. amazing what a chance of fun does for the guys sexuality ... .. looking on with interest as to how this progresses ...

over a year ago

"We would be interested in a truly bi day/night event ... however as some have said on thread .. guys must be openly bi as on profile .... we are sick of so called straight guys saying they are bi .. .. amazing what a chance of fun does for the guys sexuality ... .. looking on with interest as to how this progresses ... "

Door test 4 sorts wheat and the chaff.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

[Removed by poster at 07/01/17 23:07:27]

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"[Removed by poster at 07/01/17 23:07:27]"

I didn't remove that?!

I'll repeat.

I find the whole concept of excluding people for not being bi frightening. What would be considered proof, a fab profile changed in seconds?, bi activity witnessed?.... pretty much every club Has in their website no means no and try it come along you don't have to do anything... Now it's suck cock or you're not coming in ( I know this won't happen in reality but how else?)

If a bi night is arranged then it should welcome one and all, there should not be discrimination. The bi night would allow those who wish to openly engage in bi play to do so without concern, but I also believe any night should welcome sex as simply sex without judgement regardless of orientation.

We haven't visited a club but have been around a while... more often than not I have looked at townhouse as being a good business run well, that's been my impression. I found the earlier comments at odds with my impression!

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 07/01/17 23:07:27]

I didn't remove that?!

I'll repeat.

I find the whole concept of excluding people for not being bi frightening. What would be considered proof, a fab profile changed in seconds?, bi activity witnessed?.... pretty much every club Has in their website no means no and try it come along you don't have to do anything... Now it's suck cock or you're not coming in ( I know this won't happen in reality but how else?)

If a bi night is arranged then it should welcome one and all, there should not be discrimination. The bi night would allow those who wish to openly engage in bi play to do so without concern, but I also believe any night should welcome sex as simply sex without judgement regardless of orientation.

We haven't visited a club but have been around a while... more often than not I have looked at townhouse as being a good business run well, that's been my impression. I found the earlier comments at odds with my impression!"

A private party is just that, a private party.

Being discriminated against for being straight?

Honestly. Couldn't make it up.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

I didn't remove that?!

I'll repeat.

We haven't visited a club but have been around a while... more often than not I have looked at townhouse as being a good business run well, that's been my impression. I found the earlier comments at odds with my impression!

A private party is just that, a private party.

Being discriminated against for being straight?

Honestly. Couldn't make it up. "

Yes a private party could indeed be just that! Or a way of choosing which strangers would meet the criteria!

Can you not be discriminated against for being straight????

What is it you couldn't make up ?

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

If I was having a house party, I would choose who I wanted to attend. Hiring any club for a private party is the same and the people who hire our club have complete control over who they invite, if they want to vet or not etc... they treat our club like a house party.

I have no issue with people discriminating or vetting or excluding certain groups of people at a private party...if they wouldn't invite certain people into their home, why would they invite them to their private party?

As a club, we wouldn't discriminate as we have no need, based on the events we run and we like to be as open as possible. My comments above, were purely a suggestion of what the couple could do at their private party.

I think we need to get away from the fact that this party is being held in a club...lets just see it as any private doo and the hosts can invite or turn away whoever they want.

Hope I explained myself there without fanning the flames?! lol

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We have only found two places where we have found open male bi play, with no expectations on the female. Yes I am bi, but I don't play in public, certainly not in front of men. I am not into that. My OH is a great exhibitionist and loves fucking, sucking or getting fucked or sucked in public. I say only bi should be able to come along, no straight people. Most straight people think all bis will jump them anyway, because they are so irresistible. We wouldn't find it easy to travel up your way, but good luck with the event. Our fave party is once a month in London and I dont get hounded by any men there .... but there is loads of male bi play ... its truly so relaxed and great fun.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"If I was having a house party, I would choose who I wanted to attend. Hiring any club for a private party is the same and the people who hire our club have complete control over who they invite, if they want to vet or not etc... they treat our club like a house party.

I have no issue with people discriminating or vetting or excluding certain groups of people at a private party...if they wouldn't invite certain people into their home, why would they invite them to their private party?

As a club, we wouldn't discriminate as we have no need, based on the events we run and we like to be as open as possible. My comments above, were purely a suggestion of what the couple could do at their private party.

I think we need to get away from the fact that this party is being held in a club...lets just see it as any private doo and the hosts can invite or turn away whoever they want.

Hope I explained myself there without fanning the flames?! lol "

A good succinct answer though the OP wasn't suggesting a private party the suggestion was a bi couples night.

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"If I was having a house party, I would choose who I wanted to attend. Hiring any club for a private party is the same and the people who hire our club have complete control over who they invite, if they want to vet or not etc... they treat our club like a house party.

A good succinct answer though the OP wasn't suggesting a private party the suggestion was a bi couples night. "

He did indeed. Maybe he should have been clearer in the OP to avoid confusion, however, he did correct this further down the thread and stated there that it was a private party and not a club event. Sorry if you missed that. I'm sure if the couple go ahead with the party, they will make it clear on their adverts that it is a private hire, so as not to cause similar confusion

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

A good succinct answer though the OP wasn't suggesting a private party the suggestion was a bi couples night.

He did indeed. Maybe he should have been clearer in the OP to avoid confusion, however, he did correct this further down the thread and stated there that it was a private party and not a club event. Sorry if you missed that. I'm sure if the couple go ahead with the party, they will make it clear on their adverts that it is a private hire, so as not to cause similar confusion "

There was no such statement... there was "it would be a private party as such" I'm not that bothered ...but the OP was quite clear about it being a bi night for couples and gay/bi women then it changed to bi couples and vetted bi males, then a private party "as such".

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

And no need to apologise the OP and the party has nothing to do with you!

over a year ago

Genuine verified bi male here I'd be very keen

over a year ago

He did indeed. Maybe he should have been clearer in the OP to avoid confusion, however, he did correct this further down the thread and stated there that it was a private party and not a club event. Sorry if you missed that. I'm sure if the couple go ahead with the party, they will make it clear on their adverts that it is a private hire, so as not to cause similar confusion

There was no such statement... there was "it would be a private party as such" I'm not that bothered ...but the OP was quite clear about it being a bi night for couples and gay/bi women then it changed to bi couples and vetted bi males, then a private party "as such"."

There's ideas. Nothing formed.

The intent of the post was to see whether the numbers add up to make a viable night which would be worth putting on.

To give some context, I was not looking to tread on the toes of a couple and a single girl who have "run" bi nights in the past hence me saying "private party as such".

At the end of the day, bi play amongst women is prevalent. I don't know any guy turned off by it. Bi play between males on any club night we've seen is rare and we've heard and read negative comments from a variety of people.

So there is a commercial decision to be made between making it a club night and/or a private party but at the same time we're trying to not rock a boat by limiting too many participants or the membership base.

Just for info, our best friends from fab would not be invited to this event we're it a private party nor would they attend if it was an arranged club nights

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

There was no such statement... there was "it would be a private party as such" I'm not that bothered ...but the OP was quite clear about it being a bi night for couples and gay/bi women then it changed to bi couples and vetted bi males, then a private party "as such".

There's ideas. Nothing formed.

The intent of the post was to see whether the numbers add up to make a viable night which would be worth putting on.

To give some context, I was not looking to tread on the toes of a couple and a single girl who have "run" bi nights in the past hence me saying "private party as such".

At the end of the day, bi play amongst women is prevalent. I don't know any guy turned off by it. Bi play between males on any club night we've seen is rare and we've heard and read negative comments from a variety of people.

So there is a commercial decision to be made between making it a club night and/or a private party but at the same time we're trying to not rock a boat by limiting too many participants or the membership base.

Just for info, our best friends from fab would not be invited to this event we're it a private party nor would they attend if it was an arranged club nights"

So you are considering making it a club night, at townhouse and as a commercial venture?

Btw I didn't see an answer to the discrimination of straight people or what you couldn't make up!?

over a year ago

"

So you are considering making it a club night, at townhouse and as a commercial venture?

Btw I didn't see an answer to the discrimination of straight people or what you couldn't make up!?"

Townhouse is a commercial venture. It needs to make a profit.

If it was a club night, it would be run by Vicky & Jim and not us I would have thought.

To answer, no, I don't think there is discrimination of straight people and neither have I seen evidence of this.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"

Btw I didn't see an answer to the discrimination of straight people or what you couldn't make up!?

If it was a club night, it would be run by Vicky & Jim and not us I would have thought.

To answer, no, I don't think there is discrimination of straight people and neither have I seen evidence of this. "

Restricting access based on sexuality is not discrimination?

over a year ago

"

To answer, no, I don't think there is discrimination of straight people and neither have I seen evidence of this.

Restricting access based on sexuality is not discrimination?"

IT doesn't matter if it is or it isn't - private members clubs don't have to adhere to discrimination laws.

over a year ago

"

Restricting access based on sexuality is not discrimination?"

So is the all female party at THI discriminatory because guys aren't invited?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/01/17 10:04:39]

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

"

I've been watching this thread with disbelief but felt it wasn't my place to comment until you mentioned the All Female Party which I host. The whole point of these niche events (I know bisexuality isn't particularly niche but I'm thinking along the lines of the smaller fetish events too) is to create a safe space for people to indulge In a certain thing without judgement. I personally think it's awful that there isn't more open male bi play on generic swinging or fetish nights but it's great a certain event or party were people feel more comfortable doing it.

To be honest, I'd love to go to the gay kink event because I'm a voyeur would absolutely love to watch men having sex and practising bdsm. But why should I be allowed to attend? I don't feel discriminated against by being a bi female? The men aren't there in attendance for me to perve over.

Good luck with your party/event or whatever it is!

over a year ago

We travel to another club up that way anyway so we'd be very interested if it were a Friday or Saturday at yours so stopping over is viable without having to take a day off.

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"

I've been watching this thread with disbelief but felt it wasn't my place to comment until you mentioned the All Female Party which I host. The whole point of these niche events (I know bisexuality isn't particularly niche but I'm thinking along the lines of the smaller fetish events too) is to create a safe space for people to indulge In a certain thing without judgement. I personally think it's awful that there isn't more open male bi play on generic swinging or fetish nights but it's great a certain event or party were people feel more comfortable doing it.

To be honest, I'd love to go to the gay kink event because I'm a voyeur would absolutely love to watch men having sex and practising bdsm. But why should I be allowed to attend? I don't feel discriminated against by being a bi female? The men aren't there in attendance for me to perve over.

Good luck with your party/event or whatever it is!"

Thanks. My wife would love to watch me with another guy in a full on situation but just hasn't quite happened all the way.

A big part of that is that we talk a lot with people, read the forums and there is a massive sense of bi male play being frowned upon. Mainly by straight guys I have to say. Most women whether straight or bi that we've talked to like to watch two guys (or more lol)

You'd still be invited to this type of event of course as will any bi person of any gender and you'd be more than welcome to watch me. I'm sure K would appreciate some help telling us what to do

over a year ago

"

Definitely

over a year ago

"

Totally agree

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"

IT doesn't matter if it is or it isn't - private members clubs don't have to adhere to discrimination laws."

It does matter... whether adhering to law or not.

over a year ago

I didn't remove that?!

I'll repeat.

We haven't visited a club but have been around a while... more often than not I have looked at townhouse as being a good business run well, that's been my impression. I found the earlier comments at odds with my impression!"

I think asking for proof would be onto a loser but I think the organisers would make a judgement about who they would like to attend based on a balance of probabilities shown by a variety of factors...profile, verifications, recommendations, personal referrals from other known attendees, always bearing in mind that not everyone who goes to a club has a profile on here.

we've been to several bi nights at various clubs and have seen very little bi male play. whether or not that's because the people attending haven't found anyone they want to play with, the emphasis on couples, or as we suspect, single guys claim to be bi to bypass the usual wait or payment for single male members...

what the answer is though, we don't know. we know the host of the bi night we regularly attend puts a lot of effort into trying to ensure the mix is right to facilitate the potential for bi male play but it's still a struggle to get it right because people lie or don't bother turning up...the ideal answer would be that openly bi male play would be accepted in mainstream club nights...not sure that will ever happen, no matter what the will of club owners or hosts. the best nights of bi male play we've had have been in private rooms in mainstream clubs...we'd love to not have to hide away

we'd travel for a decent night...I take the point that replacing one form of perceived discrimination with another isn't ideal. interestingly sexual orientation is one of the protected characteristics under equality legislation but I'm not sure the provision of somewhere for one protected group to meet and practice at the detriment if another group would constitute a case, particularly if it's a private occasion in a private members club...

we look forward to seeing how and if this develops. we've thought about visiting the townhouse and this would be an ideal opportunity if it's on a weekend night...

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

Thanks. My wife would love to watch me with another guy in a full on situation but just hasn't quite happened all the way.

A big part of that is that we talk a lot with people, read the forums and there is a massive sense of bi male play being frowned upon. Mainly by straight guys I have to say. Most women whether straight or bi that we've talked to like to watch two guys (or more lol)

You'd still be invited to this type of event of course as will any bi person of any gender and you'd be more than welcome to watch me. I'm sure K would appreciate some help telling us what to do "

It irks me massively that bi women seem to be celebrated in this lifestyle but there is still a stigma about males playing together publicly. This party is focusing on the people who may feel they have to hide behind closed doors, so why are some comments fixating on whether the majority swinging population are being discriminated against.

over a year ago

"

(m) answering I used to arrange the Fetish/BDSM events in the "Stufenbau in Berne, Switzerland". The conditions of enter were simple: BDSM/Fetish any form or decree where allowed in, people with no interest at in BDSM/Fetish were barred. It was a private venue held in rooms of a Council held company.

It is up to the organizer who can be given entry or not. If the the event is clearly marked as a private event held under arrangement with a club, then it is the organizers' rules and not anyone else's. This as the organizer is risking reputation and finance to arrange something like this.

There are enough events for "other" interests in clubs, so why not a bi night just for bi ?

over a year ago

"

IT doesn't matter if it is or it isn't - private members clubs don't have to adhere to discrimination laws.

It does matter... whether adhering to law or not."

So answer my question like I respect answered yours please.

Are the female only nights examples of discrimination?

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"

You'd still be invited to this type of event of course as will any bi person of any gender and you'd be more than welcome to watch me. I'm sure K would appreciate some help telling us what to do "

"Massive sense of bi male play being frowned upon" your op excluded single bi males, ? I'm really not that bothered my joining the thread was merely at the surprise that townhouse would be involved it seemed a little naive.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"

It does matter... whether adhering to law or not.

So answer my question like I respect answered yours please.

Are the female only nights examples of discrimination?"

No the laws relating to this are clear!

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

You'd still be invited to this type of event of course as will any bi person of any gender and you'd be more than welcome to watch me. I'm sure K would appreciate some help telling us what to do

"Massive sense of bi male play being frowned upon" your op excluded single bi males, ? I'm really not that bothered my joining the thread was merely at the surprise that townhouse would be involved it seemed a little naive."

From what I read it was an opening idea that is evolving into something that fits. The OP is a couple and looking to host an event presumably about what they know or enjoy. Single bi males have shown interest so it looks like it's evolving to include some. That's the point of the thread is it not? You're picking on certain sentences as if they are final statements. It's a discussion. The OP was looking for help and suggestions.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

The stumbling block for me and this is really all it was was the test! How would you choose? At a point THI mentioned verified bi males.... verified or verified bi? If you read most bi couples veris they are filled with Heterosexual comments very rarely does man on man sex get mentioned. Then there's the question of no enough? What is bi? There's a multitude of threads discussing this and the holistic, free love answer is why do you need a label. With this it seems you need a label and pictures to prove or, alternatively, you will just be rejected by the 'host' for not being bi enough.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"The stumbling block for me and this is really all it was was the test! How would you choose? At a point THI mentioned verified bi males.... verified or verified bi? If you read most bi couples veris they are filled with Heterosexual comments very rarely does man on man sex get mentioned. Then there's the question of no enough? What is bi? There's a multitude of threads discussing this and the holistic, free love answer is why do you need a label. With this it seems you need a label and pictures to prove or, alternatively, you will just be rejected by the 'host' for not being bi enough. "

Rereading the OP it says those ok with bi going on! I'd expect clubs which seem inclusive would penalise those who were not tolerant of others sexuality.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"The stumbling block for me and this is really all it was was the test! How would you choose? At a point THI mentioned verified bi males.... verified or verified bi? If you read most bi couples veris they are filled with Heterosexual comments very rarely does man on man sex get mentioned. Then there's the question of no enough? What is bi? There's a multitude of threads discussing this and the holistic, free love answer is why do you need a label. With this it seems you need a label and pictures to prove or, alternatively, you will just be rejected by the 'host' for not being bi enough. "

I'm sure the hosts with the support of TH can make a call on who would be suitable at the party. You're right, people do hide their bisexuality on their profiles in the veris. But when males message to go on the party list and have a conversation with the hosts or the venue, I'm sure they will be able to deduce suitability or come up with an appropriate criteria.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"The stumbling block for me and this is really all it was was the test! How would you choose? At a point THI mentioned verified bi males.... verified or verified bi? If you read most bi couples veris they are filled with Heterosexual comments very rarely does man on man sex get mentioned. Then there's the question of no enough? What is bi? There's a multitude of threads discussing this and the holistic, free love answer is why do you need a label. With this it seems you need a label and pictures to prove or, alternatively, you will just be rejected by the 'host' for not being bi enough.

I'm sure the hosts with the support of TH can make a call on who would be suitable at the party. You're right, people do hide their bisexuality on their profiles in the veris. But when males message to go on the party list and have a conversation with the hosts or the venue, I'm sure they will be able to deduce suitability or come up with an appropriate criteria. "

So you organise events in clubs...what would your criteria be for this?

My criteria would be that the event is inclusive, people who are not tolerant are removed.... I find the whole idea of intolerance towards others sexuality disgusting and would hope that a club would be of the same mind!

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"The stumbling block for me and this is really all it was was the test! How would you choose? At a point THI mentioned verified bi males.... verified or verified bi? If you read most bi couples veris they are filled with Heterosexual comments very rarely does man on man sex get mentioned. Then there's the question of no enough? What is bi? There's a multitude of threads discussing this and the holistic, free love answer is why do you need a label. With this it seems you need a label and pictures to prove or, alternatively, you will just be rejected by the 'host' for not being bi enough.

I'm sure the hosts with the support of TH can make a call on who would be suitable at the party. You're right, people do hide their bisexuality on their profiles in the veris. But when males message to go on the party list and have a conversation with the hosts or the venue, I'm sure they will be able to deduce suitability or come up with an appropriate criteria. "

... oh and you brought it back to single males!

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

I'm sure the hosts with the support of TH can make a call on who would be suitable at the party. You're right, people do hide their bisexuality on their profiles in the veris. But when males message to go on the party list and have a conversation with the hosts or the venue, I'm sure they will be able to deduce suitability or come up with an appropriate criteria.

So you organise events in clubs...what would your criteria be for this?

My criteria would be that the event is inclusive, people who are not tolerant are removed.... I find the whole idea of intolerance towards others sexuality disgusting and would hope that a club would be of the same mind!"

If you read the original OP

'Aimed at genuine bi couples mainly but open to single gay/bi women too and people who don't mind bi okay going on'

People who don't mind bi (play) going on.

You're twisting conversation. People are batting about ideas of what may work and what mightened. And you're jumping on every word.

I've mentioned single males because that is what the discussion was about earlier.

The focus surely is an event where people feel comfortable to openly indulge in bi play... why don't you offer something constructive instead of nit picking on how people are wording things when they are merely discussing.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

My criteria would be that the event is inclusive, people who are not tolerant are removed.... I find the whole idea of intolerance towards others sexuality disgusting and would hope that a club would be of the same mind!

Like this?^^

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"My criteria would be that the event is inclusive, people who are not tolerant are removed.... I find the whole idea of intolerance towards others sexuality disgusting and would hope that a club would be of the same mind!

Like this?^^"

I'm sure the party hosts will work out what suits their party.

over a year ago

"My criteria would be that the event is inclusive, people who are not tolerant are removed.... I find the whole idea of intolerance towards others sexuality disgusting and would hope that a club would be of the same mind!

Like this?^^"

So are you suggesting that a female only party is discriminatory by it's very nature?

You're really confusing a very simple idea about a bi party (likely to be private akin to a house party) being some kind of exclusionary event based on sexuality. It's not, and you didn't read the OP as you've already said.

It's a discussion about what would and wouldn't work. We've never run a party so getting ideas is part of that process.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

Like this?^^

I'm sure the party hosts will work out what suits their party. "

I'm sure they will

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

Like this?^^

So are you suggesting that a female only party is discriminatory by it's very nature?

You're really confusing a very simple idea about a bi party (likely to be private akin to a house party) being some kind of exclusionary event based on sexuality. It's not, and you didn't read the OP as you've already said.

It's a discussion about what would and wouldn't work. We've never run a party so getting ideas is part of that process.

"

You're right

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Our couple profile has a fair few verifications that indicate male bi play, or, if the male on male play hasn't included me, the fem, then the verification will be on the OH's single profile, although we were together as a couple, I wouldn't have played. There certainly is 'evidence' of male on male play on many bi couple profiles. Very, very hard to find clubs where it can take place though .... I have only seen Mr fucking another guy or being fucked by one three or four times in clubs ....

over a year ago

"Very, very hard to find clubs where it can take place though .... I have only seen Mr fucking another guy or being fucked by one three or four times in clubs .... "

My partner and I have met men in clubs and played. Some straight people turn their noses up and look disgusted, making comments. But to be honest - we don't really give a fuck.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Yes that's a fair point"

I'd be interested if single bi guys were welcome too! I'd love to play with a couple/few bi guys!

over a year ago

Yes that's a fair point

I'd be interested if single bi guys were welcome too! I'd love to play with a couple/few bi guys! "

Yes more than likely

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

If this was in the holidays, we may consider, but its such a long way for us to come

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

[Removed by poster at 08/01/17 14:26:12]

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

"So you are considering making it a club night, at townhouse and as a commercial venture?

"

wot she said

Having been complained about (by a group of males) for bi play on a Bi-Night - needless to say, the club staff gave them sort sheriff. But it does kill the moment. Especially when its THE ONE night a week where you should feel comfortable being yourself.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"So you are considering making it a club night, at townhouse and as a commercial venture?

wot she said

Having been complained about (by a group of males) for bi play on a Bi-Night - needless to say, the club staff gave them sort sheriff. But it does kill the moment. Especially when its THE ONE night a week where you should feel comfortable being yourself."

This is why we don't go to 'bi' nights, because they aren't

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Yes that's a fair point

I'd be interested if single bi guys were welcome too! I'd love to play with a couple/few bi guys!

Yes more than likely "

Great!

If single guys are welcome too and if I'm free - I'll be there!

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Yes that's a fair point

Yes more than likely

Great!

If single guys are welcome too and if I'm free - I'll be there! "

Just to clarify - I happily play with women too - but as guys (wrongly) are discouraged from playing with each other in most clubs I've never had the chance to play in a bi-guy group!

I'd imagine the scenarios are virtually limitless - and hot as fuck!

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Yes that's a fair point

Yes more than likely

Great!

Just to clarify - I happily play with women too - but as guys (wrongly) are discouraged from playing with each other in most clubs I've never had the chance to play in a bi-guy group!

I'd imagine the scenarios are virtually limitless - and hot as fuck! "

Maybe I need to go to a club where the focus is more on gay males, because I would want the men to get on with it themselves as women have plenty of opportunity with men on 'normal' nights, surely? And to play with multiple men too

over a year ago

Yes that's a fair point

Yes more than likely

Great!

Maybe I need to go to a club where the focus is more on gay males, because I would want the men to get on with it themselves as women have plenty of opportunity with men on 'normal' nights, surely? And to play with multiple men too"

Good luck on finding a predominantly gay clubs that will let women in to watch.

I've messaged all of them I can find just on the off-chance, and they've all said no women... which is totally understandable.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Yes that's a fair point

Yes more than likely

Great!

Maybe I need to go to a club where the focus is more on gay males, because I would want the men to get on with it themselves as women have plenty of opportunity with men on 'normal' nights, surely? And to play with multiple men too

Good luck on finding a predominantly gay clubs that will let women in to watch.

I've messaged all of them I can find just on the off-chance, and they've all said no women... which is totally understandable."

Yes, I totally get that. I was one of two women at a TV clubs we have now started to go to regularly. I was reticent at first, not sure how I would be received, but as it wasn't about me getting involved and any attention, its been a great experience.

By *oyours4funMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Well we used to go to the deeva nights at townhouse and most off the girls/men felt honored to play with a cpl but like other people have said you get looked down on if you play with mem to men in public areas just wish there was more mm play as some females get turned on but striaght men and some females think it is disgusting

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Yes that's a fair point

Yes more than likely

Great!

Maybe I need to go to a club where the focus is more on gay males, because I would want the men to get on with it themselves as women have plenty of opportunity with men on 'normal' nights, surely? And to play with multiple men too"

What I've never had the opportunity to do in a club is - for instance - share a cock with another guy - have a guy fuck me whilst another guy fucks him - give a guy a bj whilst he is being fucked!

Even though I'd like to join in - none of these are things I can do on a 'normal' club night in a swingers club!

By *oyours4funMan
over a year ago

Southampton

well i agree

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

"

This is why we don't go to 'bi' nights, because they aren't "

Yes I think you know of what I speak.

See you around i dare say.

over a year ago

"

Even though I'd like to join in - none of these are things I can do on a 'normal' club night in a swingers club! "

We have found good luck arranging to meet guys there.

If guys talk to us at clubs we also ask if they're bisexual (if they're straight, we don't play) and have actually met a handful of guys in clubs this way.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"

This is why we don't go to 'bi' nights, because they aren't

Yes I think you know of what I speak.

See you around i dare say."

Just pm'd you about where we go now

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

Yes that's a fair point

Yes more than likely

Great!

What I've never had the opportunity to do in a club is - for instance - share a cock with another guy - have a guy fuck me whilst another guy fucks him - give a guy a bj whilst he is being fucked!

Even though I'd like to join in - none of these are things I can do on a 'normal' club night in a swingers club! "

Hi FYEO

That is EXACTLY why Bi-Nites SHOULD be SPECIAL.

Abfabs was like that 3yrs ago,and why I now travel 280 miles to go to Chams.

over a year ago

Nobody had mentioned bi kink or remix at torch sauna. We have not been has anyone tried these events ?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We have tried one of the above. We didn't know about mentioning other venues in particular, so we haven't on this thread ..... pm us if you would like to know where we have found the best ...

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

Where is torch sauna?

over a year ago

"Where is torch sauna?"

Swindon

By *oeHartiganTV/TS
over a year ago

Liverpool

Not sure if interest is still wanted, but my Mistress and I would be interested in attending a bi night

over a year ago

"Not sure if interest is still wanted, but my Mistress and I would be interested in attending a bi night "

Absolutely. Just keeping track of numbers xx

over a year ago

"Nobody had mentioned bi kink or remix at torch sauna. We have not been has anyone tried these events ?"

Really want to go to bi kink club.

But with their joining fee and entrance, it would be about £100. Plus our travel to London and a hotel...

over a year ago

Yes sounds like fun X

By *itaniaOberonCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

We would be interested in attending.

over a year ago

What about couples who have a bi female and straight male? Would they be welcomed?

PandMp

Xxx

over a year ago

"What about couples who have a bi female and straight male? Would they be welcomed?

PandMp

Xxx"

Well it's a difficult one because the idea is for the males in couples to have an opportunity to play with other males without the issues presented on other nights.

A very bi friendly atmosphere is practically non existent in our experience.

over a year ago

I'm interested

over a year ago

"What about couples who have a bi female and straight male? Would they be welcomed?

PandMp

Xxx"

Yep, in any club, on any Saturday night, with all the other bi fem couples.

over a year ago

PandMp

Xxx

Yep, in any club, on any Saturday night, with all the other bi fem couples."

That's not what I asked actually. I would like to know if a straight guy is allowed in with his bi wife. It's a legitimate question. No need for the pissy answer.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/02/17 18:30:29]

over a year ago

If we are free would love to come to your Bi-party

Since hubby came out last year we lost friends, and no longer get invited to certain parties

Clearly there is a need for a bi party night so we can feel comfortable and not judged

over a year ago

PandMp

Xxx

That's not what I asked actually. I would like to know if a straight guy is allowed in with his bi wife. It's a legitimate question. No need for the pissy answer."

The usual club scene is very open to bi fem play. So the clubs advertising "bi nights" are aimed mostly at bi/gay males, be they alone or in couples.

Sadly even these nights have very limited male / male action in my experience. Oral / wanking is all I've ever seen in clubs.

I don't think the previous poster meant to be derogatory per say, just there is a general frustration for genuine bi couples (with bi males) I think more than anything.

As an example the last club we visited had 3 guys at the time we went. Won't name because the club itself is fine, just an example of what can happen.

- a mature guy. Lovely but way too old for our preference.

- a TV we asked to play but wasn't wanting oral bi sex

- a straight guy

One of those things I guess. Just too few clubs with too few bi offerings where guys can feel really comfortable I think.

over a year ago

PandMp

Xxx

That's not what I asked actually. I would like to know if a straight guy is allowed in with his bi wife. It's a legitimate question. No need for the pissy answer."

I suppose the question I would ask is that if you're straight why do you want to go? what's the attraction for you?

over a year ago

PandMp

Xxx

That's not what I asked actually. I would like to know if a straight guy is allowed in with his bi wife. It's a legitimate question. No need for the pissy answer.

I suppose the question I would ask is that if you're straight why do you want to go? what's the attraction for you? "

I want to go because my wife is bi and she doesn't feel comfortable not having me around. Thats the attraction for me

over a year ago

PandMp

Xxx

The usual club scene is very open to bi fem play. So the clubs advertising "bi nights" are aimed mostly at bi/gay males, be they alone or in couples.

Sadly even these nights have very limited male / male action in my experience. Oral / wanking is all I've ever seen in clubs.

I don't think the previous poster meant to be derogatory per say, just there is a general frustration for genuine bi couples (with bi males) I think more than anything.

As an example the last club we visited had 3 guys at the time we went. Won't name because the club itself is fine, just an example of what can happen.

- a mature guy. Lovely but way too old for our preference.

- a TV we asked to play but wasn't wanting oral bi sex

- a straight guy

One of those things I guess. Just too few clubs with too few bi offerings where guys can feel really comfortable I think. "

I think it is only right that there are bi nights in clubs and yes you should feel safe and un threatened while playing. However as my wife is quite shy and doesn't want to go alone i merely asked if I would be able to attend with her. Sounds like the club in question needs to promote the night more and also aim it at the crowd it wants to attract.

over a year ago

PandMp

Xxx

I suppose the question I would ask is that if you're straight why do you want to go? what's the attraction for you?

I want to go because my wife is bi and she doesn't feel comfortable not having me around. Thats the attraction for me"

okay...fair enough. So is she particularly invested in bi male play?

I'm just trying to understand why this particular bi night when bi female play is such a common occurrence at regular nights that you want to make a point of being able to come if you're straight? I suppose if you have no issue with open male on male play going on around you, it wouldn't be a problem but so many straight guys seem to find it difficult...

By *eggysallyTV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

Does townhiuse cater for tv's to. Im trying to find a decent club that does bi nights. However i dont want to be followed around all night like the pied piper by a gaggle of single men as this would be rather off putting. I want a club that has a good ratio of bi couples , tv's and bi singles. Do any exist

Sally x x

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Does townhiuse cater for tv's to. Im trying to find a decent club that does bi nights. However i dont want to be followed around all night like the pied piper by a gaggle of single men as this would be rather off putting. I want a club that has a good ratio of bi couples , tv's and bi singles. Do any exist

Sally x x"

Sally, we are very well known for our Trans friendly environment and I am personally well known on the trans scene. From Weds 1st March, we will be taking over where Northwich Sauna left off and running TGirl Weds daytimes from 11am until 6.30pm for just £10. It is an inclusive event and everyone is welcome. TGirls attend on all of our parties though and you would be welcome to attend whenever you want.

With regards to this thread, it was started by somebody who doesn't work/host for the club and they were merely looking for some feedback on an event they were hoping to run or be run by someone else; I think they now have their feedback...constructive and not so.

I am not sure whether they will choose to go ahead with this now to be honest, which is a shame.

Townhouse, however have other plans, which will be released in due course

over a year ago

"Does townhiuse cater for tv's to. Im trying to find a decent club that does bi nights. However i dont want to be followed around all night like the pied piper by a gaggle of single men as this would be rather off putting. I want a club that has a good ratio of bi couples , tv's and bi singles. Do any exist

Sally x x

Sally, we are very well known for our Trans friendly environment and I am personally well known on the trans scene. From Weds 1st March, we will be taking over where Northwich Sauna left off and running TGirl Weds daytimes from 11am until 6.30pm for just £10. It is an inclusive event and everyone is welcome. TGirls attend on all of our parties though and you would be welcome to attend whenever you want.

With regards to this thread, it was started by somebody who doesn't work/host for the club and they were merely looking for some feedback on an event they were hoping to run or be run by someone else; I think they now have their feedback...constructive and not so.

I am not sure whether they will choose to go ahead with this now to be honest, which is a shame.

Townhouse, however have other plans, which will be released in due course"

It was never my intention to make them feel as if they shouldn't try to host a night. I merely wanted help answering a question. I would be supportive of a bi night at townhouse as it's a fantastic club run by two amazing people and their superb staff.

over a year ago

PandMp

Xxx

I want to go because my wife is bi and she doesn't feel comfortable not having me around. Thats the attraction for me

I'm just trying to understand why this particular bi night when bi female play is such a common occurrence at regular nights that you want to make a point of being able to come if you're straight? I suppose if you have no issue with open male on male play going on around you, it wouldn't be a problem but so many straight guys seem to find it difficult..."

I have absolutely no problem with guy on guy action going on around me at all. She doesn't feel comfortable approaching a female when its a normal evening incase she gets knocked back so thinks that the bi night might be better as its more catered for what she wants.

over a year ago

PandMp

Xxx

I'm just trying to understand why this particular bi night when bi female play is such a common occurrence at regular nights that you want to make a point of being able to come if you're straight? I suppose if you have no issue with open male on male play going on around you, it wouldn't be a problem but so many straight guys seem to find it difficult...

I have absolutely no problem with guy on guy action going on around me at all. She doesn't feel comfortable approaching a female when its a normal evening incase she gets knocked back so thinks that the bi night might be better as its more catered for what she wants. "

Sounds like it would be right up your street then

By *enandJerryXXXCouple
over a year ago

warrington

We would be up for it deffo

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Ok just want to add again that I'm definitely interested in this - whoever hosts it!

Playing in a bi/bi guy group is one of the very few fantasies I've yet to realise on fab!

over a year ago

PandMp

Xxx

I have absolutely no problem with guy on guy action going on around me at all. She doesn't feel comfortable approaching a female when its a normal evening incase she gets knocked back so thinks that the bi night might be better as its more catered for what she wants. "

She's just as likely to be knocked back by a woman on a bi night as she is on any other night.

Again I need to restate why this idea came about and it was because in our two years on the scene we had not witnessed any guy on guy play at all.

After asking around, conversing with other couples and asking various questions on here it's more and more obvious that there is a need and desire for a party where all of the guys are bi (to whatever degree) and happy for guy on guy play to go on or actually go ahead and have some fun in an environment where they won't be subject to negative opinions and comments.

If we do decide to go ahead with this idea, it will be a private party, invite only and then no-one can complain about it not being inclusive enough.

The pressure is taken off our good friends who run the club then who won't have to put up with the,quite frankly, ludicrous comments we have read.

over a year ago

PandMp

Xxx

I have absolutely no problem with guy on guy action going on around me at all. She doesn't feel comfortable approaching a female when its a normal evening incase she gets knocked back so thinks that the bi night might be better as its more catered for what she wants.

She's just as likely to be knocked back by a woman on a bi night as she is on any other night.

Again I need to restate why this idea came about and it was because in our two years on the scene we had not witnessed any guy on guy play at all.

After asking around, conversing with other couples and asking various questions on here it's more and more obvious that there is a need and desire for a party where all of the guys are bi (to whatever degree) and happy for guy on guy play to go on or actually go ahead and have some fun in an environment where they won't be subject to negative opinions and comments.

If we do decide to go ahead with this idea, it will be a private party, invite only and then no-one can complain about it not being inclusive enough.

The pressure is taken off our good friends who run the club then who won't have to put up with the,quite frankly, ludicrous comments we have read. "

I must say, whilst there's no guarantee of course that bi guys want to play with each other, at the very least an environment where you don't have to guess if a guy is bi or straight is a good start. I wrongly thought that was the whole ethos behind club bi nights - for bi male play.

Anyway off to Chams Monday for their bi night. Hopefully there will be lots of hot bi guys there

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

"I must say, whilst there's no guarantee of course that bi guys want to play with each other, at the very least an environment where you don't have to guess if a guy is bi or straight is a good start. I wrongly thought that was the whole ethos behind club bi nights - for bi male play.

Anyway off to Chams Monday for their bi night. Hopefully there will be lots of hot bi guys there "

So True or get the unfriendly knock back from the Straight guy partner if a bi asks a couple if they WOULD like to play.

It would make for a so much more relaxed environment were if you fancied a play with someone and they did or didn't want to with you a polite and friendly thanks but no thanks, could be so much nicer and you could still talk and share a laugh with them without offending anyone. And being able to play openly and join-in an bi orgy would be my idea of club heaven.

Who else feels the same?

The self-entitled ST8 cocks with "bi-GF" have 6 other nights per week to go there, as fem bi play is permitted any of those time without condemnation.

Good hunting at Chams BTW, all bi-guys there on Mondays.

By *cared and curiousCouple
over a year ago

Jarrow

If we can we would travel for this kind of thing!

Keep missing the one night a month in our local club ...

we will keep an eye out for devolpments.

over a year ago

"

"Massive sense of bi male play being frowned upon" your op excluded single bi males, ? I'm really not that bothered my joining the thread was merely at the surprise that townhouse would be involved it seemed a little naive.

From what I read it was an opening idea that is evolving into something that fits. The OP is a couple and looking to host an event presumably about what they know or enjoy. Single bi males have shown interest so it looks like it's evolving to include some. That's the point of the thread is it not? You're picking on certain sentences as if they are final statements. It's a discussion. The OP was looking for help and suggestions. "

Totally agree with your comment _ilac. As a single straight male member of townhouse I felt no discrimination that this would be a private party I wouldn't attend. It's a private party and as the always wise townhouse twosome said it's in essence a house party but could be held at a venue. Even if it was a club night then most clubs now have specific nights to cater for all members and you choose the club/event that best fits what you want. I think the OP has used the forum in a great way to gain views on what people think about a specific type of night. Much better this type of forum post than the more common "where's good in daytime". Good luck in your venture OP, I would never have the commitment/dedication to attempt to arrange a private party so massive respect for looking into it!

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

We'd be very interested in this. Please keep us posted on what gets arranged.

Post new Message to Thread