Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

best clubs around liverpool\ Manchester , we coming from Ireland

Jump to newest

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

We thinking to fly over end of Jan , for a naughty weekend , flying into Liverpool , but hiring a car , so we can travel around to a few clubs , which are good clubs to visit as its more meeting people for play fun , than social , have been to Chams twice before, but thought it was more social happening than play

Mrs crazy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"We thinking to fly over end of Jan , for a naughty weekend , flying into Liverpool , but hiring a car , so we can travel around to a few clubs , which are good clubs to visit as its more meeting people for play fun , than social , have been to Chams twice before, but thought it was more social happening than play

Mrs crazy "

Mersyside town house with out a doubt ,, Manchester amour us but there are other good clubs around greater Manchester just have a look on forums and also read reviews all clubs have something different to offer xx

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Leeds isn't too far from Manchester and Quest is great.

Sally

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Cupids in swinton is one of the best in the north west,closely followed by townhouse on the Wirral.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The only one near Liverpool is the townhouse on the wirral but you got quite a few in manchester you can pick from have a look in the club section

By *mega_1Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

I would highly recommend Townhouse, great club and the staff are brilliant. I've always found it to be a really friendly crowd.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'd make the most of your weekend and do a few clubs? Not sure when you are landing and how long you are here exactly.

Sat 28th Jan is our Big party night and is always very busy with loads of play going on. We also offer overnights for £15 per person, so you can crash out at the end of the night, with your hire car being safe in our locked car park. But the Friday and Sunday could be used to visit Manchester? Amour is central Manchester and easy to get to. If you fancy dipping a toe into BDSM/Fetish, then Partners in Bury have their 'Kage' event on in the afternoon which is always a blast.

Whatever you do, I hope you have a great time and please feel free to PM me if you want to chat privately; we get tons of people over from Ireland every month as we are the nearest to Liverpool airport and well respected amongst Irish swingers xx

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Thanks everyone for the information, looks like a mini tour is in the cards

Mrs crazy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well with my club not being open for over a year now I tell every one I know to go to townhouse its got to be the best club and two lovely people have got the place I know you both will have a good time there

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

"We thinking to fly over end of Jan , for a naughty weekend , flying into Liverpool , but hiring a car , so we can travel around to a few clubs , which are good clubs to visit as its more meeting people for play fun , than social , have been to Chams twice before, but thought it was more social happening than play

We have pm'd you. We hope you decide to visit us. Have a great trip & a fantastic club experience - wherever you decide to go - Cupids "where the customer comes first"

Mrs crazy "

Post new Message to Thread