Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Single Girls in Clubs

Jump to newest

By *ilmissplumpy OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Am thinking of going to my local club as a single lady. I have previously only been as part of a couple.

Any advice?

LMP

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I recently made the change from going as a couple to a single and I love it. Made loads of nice friends. Was petrified first time though xx

over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I recently made the change from going as a couple to a single and I love it. Made loads of nice friends. Was petrified first time though xx"

It is quite an intimidating thought, i do have a single female friend who is happy to go along with me if only for the jacuzzi in Chams lol

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I enjoy visiting clubs alone as long as I have someone to chat to when I am there. I used to have a female club buddy who worked out well, as we could chat between ogling the lovely men.

By *ome_And_Get_MeWoman
over a year ago

Dartford

The first time i ever went to a club, i went alone. I was scared but made friends straight away.

I still go alone sometimes now if my club buddy isnt around.

You will love it hun xx

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I enjoy going on my own, although I stick with the club I am familiar with unless with others. Just sit by the bar and you can chat with bar staff. They will introduce you to a couple of regulars and you won't be alone.

Relax, smile and have fun xx

over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I enjoy going on my own, although I stick with the club I am familiar with unless with others. Just sit by the bar and you can chat with bar staff. They will introduce you to a couple of regulars and you won't be alone.

Relax, smile and have fun xx "

Great advice. Thank you x

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I know a few women that go to clubs on their own and they have a good time

over a year ago

"I recently made the change from going as a couple to a single and I love it. Made loads of nice friends. Was petrified first time though xx"

Yeah you were lucky enough to meet me hehe! Seriously though...it's so much fun going on your own! We meet up now and then and have a good old giggle and gossip together. It's the best thing I've done going on my own. No one to hold me back

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Am thinking of going to my local club as a single lady. I have previously only been as part of a couple.

Any advice?

LMP"

If you're going to chams on a Friday, myself and a group of friends are always there, you're welcome to come and join us.

By *ainbowBrite57Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I enjoy going on my own, although I stick with the club I am familiar with unless with others. Just sit by the bar and you can chat with bar staff. They will introduce you to a couple of regulars and you won't be alone.

Relax, smile and have fun xx "

This

Was terrified the first time I went on my own but have found people really are friendly. The staff look out for you so you can relax and enjoy!

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

"Am thinking of going to my local club as a single lady. I have previously only been as part of a couple.

Any advice?

LMP"

Hi - most clubs will make every effort & take great care of all their guests with special attention to single ladies. Just let the staff know your coming as a single & until your comfortable they should allocate a staff "buddy". So please don't be overly concerned, you come up the stairs a princess - once you enter the club you instantly become a goddess - the most important person in any club xx have fun - "nothing to fear but fear itself" xx

over a year ago

Any advice?

LMP"

Watch out for the zombie wankers lol fun to go with friends

Post new Message to Thread