Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Open play areas..touching

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay... been bugging me a while and found that couple's and ladies are the biggest culprits here..

But basically after discussion with some of my friends I thought Id put it on here..

Open room such as a couples only room.. if your playing am I right to feel a bit aggrieved if one of the other couple's feels its okay to grab me or mr for that matter without even a word... it actually makes me want to move away and even if they then asked I would most likely say no.

Had it happen a lot lately and its women helping themselves the most. Had a lady decide to pin me against my partner in a hot tub and even though I never reciprocated and actually pushed hands off she kept trying. And yes I should have used my voice but with how annoyed it had got me I didnt want to confront... it wasnt until she was trying to prize my legs and arse cheeks apart that I got up..

If its a guy mr would have got involved but women I normally do but i was trying to ignore her in the hope she would take the hint.

Was I wrong to feel aggrieved... should I have made it verbally clear that no thanks...

I Do have to add this was the final straw after having had so many people in one evening touching with out asking or even talking.

Now a touch on the arm.. I see as a may I.. but we are talking boobs.. attempts to touch pussy or arse..

All opinions welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Stratford

A gentle touch on the arm or leg to me is a 'may I?' especially if verbal communication is not appropriate (she has her mouth full!). Touching elsewhere is a massive no - by anyone. Thankfully I'm never too shy to make my feelings known verbally if I feel I've been touched inappropriately although sadly it's single men I have the most issues with... J

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Touching without being invited is way out of line, as a single guy who visits clubs I wouldn't dream of it. I was playing with a partner in the cinema at Abfabs when a guy leaned over and started fondling her boobs, then went for the full on snog with her, he was told by both of us what to do !! Touching is invitation only in my opinion.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Oooo interesting i would say blokes are as bad as couples, and females of couples

A simple would you mind goes a long way

over a year ago

Not ok. This would not go down well with us, we don't always play with others and never without getting along socially first so I'd not be happy at all

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If its not OK if a bloke does it, its not OK if a female or couple do it. Just smile and say 'no thanks'. Then move away. If they persist, report them to the staff.

No really does mean no. If you don't say anything then how do they know?

over a year ago

"If its not OK if a bloke does it, its not OK if a female or couple do it. Just smile and say 'no thanks'. Then move away. If they persist, report them to the staff.

No really does mean no. If you don't say anything then how do they know?"

id have thought the hand firmly removing a hand may have let them know. X

By *hebagsCouple
over a year ago

worcestershire

It happenes

a lot in couples rooms,when it gets busy,and there,s not a lot of room left on the beds !!! We were with a couple the other night having a great time,keeping ourselfs to ourselfs,when a women,jumped across and started sucking Jason's cock!!! He didn't,t complain !!!! But it happen,s to us all sometimes,just have to know how to deal with it!!!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"If its not OK if a bloke does it, its not OK if a female or couple do it. Just smile and say 'no thanks'. Then move away. If they persist, report them to the staff.

No really does mean no. If you don't say anything then how do they know? id have thought the hand firmly removing a hand may have let them know. X "

As is constantly noticed on here, some people are more oblivious than others. A firm no is fine, and only considered otherwise by people with poor social skills.

over a year ago

"It happenes

a lot in couples rooms,when it gets busy,and there,s not a lot of room left on the beds !!! We were with a couple the other night having a great time,keeping ourselfs to ourselfs,when a women,jumped across and started sucking Jason's cock!!! He didn't,t complain !!!! But it happen,s to us all sometimes,just have to know how to deal with it!!! "

i normally just remove ourselves from the situation... as wouldnt ever touch someone intimately without asking...

And for me it does seem women more than guys x

over a year ago

No really does mean no. If you don't say anything then how do they know? id have thought the hand firmly removing a hand may have let them know. X

As is constantly noticed on here, some people are more oblivious than others. A firm no is fine, and only considered otherwise by people with poor social skills."

she was quite wasted...

By *BW star and DocCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

I agree. It does seem to be the females who are worse. Feel they can get away with it more than a guy but no means no to both sexes.

By *LUKCouple
over a year ago

Loughborough

Our experience has been the female halves of couples are the worst culprits for this.

over a year ago

Hi, i can't add much to this thread in way of experience as I'm only going to my first club this week, but I wouldn't dream of upsetting anyone so have taken all the advise that has been given.

I admire your patience in the situation though X

over a year ago

OP you are too polite!

I find "Get you're fucking hands off until invited!" effective x

over a year ago

"OP you are too polite!

I find "Get you're fucking hands off until invited!" effective x"

had it not been a treat for me and not wanting to dampen the night I would have done.

With guys im very happy to make it clear but I also find a shake of the head or removal of a hand works wonders without causing any issues... it only seems to be women that seem shocked that someone actually genuinely moved their hands etc x

over a year ago

If anyone helped them self to me univited or without asking. I would consider it assualt.

over a year ago

"OP you are too polite!

I find "Get you're fucking hands off until invited!" effective x had it not been a treat for me and not wanting to dampen the night I would have done.

With guys im very happy to make it clear but I also find a shake of the head or removal of a hand works wonders without causing any issues... it only seems to be women that seem shocked that someone actually genuinely moved their hands etc x

"

I know what you mean Cali!

I was in a club with my partner last night and even I was surprised by the amount of d*unk people present. There's a marked difference when excessive drinking is involved. I prefer to have my wits about me, but then I have no inhibitions to lower with booze x

Post new Message to Thread