Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Facilities at Eurekas

Jump to newest

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can tell me what the facilities are like at Eurekas. How does it compare to Abfab?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/12/16 14:58:15]

over a year ago

Rubbish

Daytime in winter you get 1 jacuzzi 1 sauna 1 steam room.

Oh and the obvious play rooms with men standing outside on the chance

over a year ago

Party nights much better always a good atmosphere.

over a year ago

Love Eureka's especially on a Saturday night. Can't beat it.

over a year ago

we haven't been to kestrels, but we have been to eureaka several times,they have all the basic facilitys other clubs have, the outside is awesome for day visits in the summer, the partys are well attended and great fun,

best way is to go yourself, make your own mind up

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

I may be trying it tomorrow (Saturday ) night. Would be nice to go with someone I know but so far nobody is available

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

Eurecka don't have a patch on Kestrels /abfabs

2 jacuzzi

Swimming pool

Dungeon

Loads of other places it's the best club....in my opinion ....

By *atonMan
over a year ago

barnet

And the staff and management are spectacularly rude at eureka a

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Eurecka don't have a patch on Kestrels /abfabs

"

Agree, day or night not a patch on abfab kestrels

By *he.Party.HubWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Absolutely love Eureka and the facilities re just great. Staff are amazing and look after us single girls and make sure we are safe.

Abfabs on the other hand just took my money and didn't give a fiddly squat about safety, I was followed by several eastern European guys my whole visit and when reported shoulders were just shrugged. So personally I'll be spending my money at Eureka

over a year ago

"Absolutely love Eureka and the facilities re just great. Staff are amazing and look after us single girls and make sure we are safe.

Abfabs on the other hand just took my money and didn't give a fiddly squat about safety, I was followed by several eastern European guys my whole visit and when reported shoulders were just shrugged. So personally I'll be spending my money at Eureka "

Agreed I've been to Eurekas lots and on my own staying over and they always check I'm ok. Outside area is fabulous and pool area

By *ollyDayDreamerWoman
over a year ago

Gorleston

Personally, Eurekas for atmosphere & friendliness.

Found Abs cliquey & unwelcoming & not worried about women getting pestered.

Best to go & find out yourself. Try a party night.....great fun

By *aidForSharingWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Very unfriendly staff at Eureka's. A nightmare drive up a narrow hill and hard to find once you master the hill. The staff reserve the best spots round the pool for themselves by placing notices on them then not using them all day. There is no way to get home late unless you have a car. The pool closes early evening. The clientele are a friendly bunch.

over a year ago

"Very unfriendly staff at Eureka's. A nightmare drive up a narrow hill and hard to find once you master the hill. The staff reserve the best spots round the pool for themselves by placing notices on them then not using them all day. There is no way to get home late unless you have a car. The pool closes early evening. The clientele are a friendly bunch. "

we find the staff to be friendly and helpful,

we have a campervan we take there often and we have no trouble with the hill and we know others who cum in much larger vehicles than ours.were not entirely sure what the hill has to do with the facilitys,

we normally find a seat by the pool but on busy days we cant all sit around the pool, we go for a swim and sunbathe on the top or bottom meadow and go back for a swim when we want to ect

we have had many fun time there daytimes and partys and we hope to enjoy more

over a year ago

Can't believe some of these responses! The staff at Eureka are always friendly and helpful, though, like any establishment, they do not suffer fools gladly.

As for the signs on the sunbeds, I have only ever seen 1 sign, on 1 sunbed, and that was reserved for a person who had injured her leg and wanted to rest up around the pool!

The absolute best parts of Eureka during the summer days are the pool and wide, open fields.

There's a lot going on right now; the main clubhouse has just undergone a massive refurbishment and looks AMAZING. As I understand it the next things to be done are the playrooms and the spa area.

(Though it would help if people stopped damaging the beds with their high heels. They are literally having to get them repaired every other week!!!)

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We love Eurekas in the summer (the pool is lovely as are the outdoor bits), but think Kestrels is better for playing.

Could we have the Eurekas outdoor facilities (with pool cover in winter) and the Kestrels play facilities pleeeease

Her x

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

went last Wednesday ...daytime for chill out....NEVER AGAIN....enough said....party nights good

Post new Message to Thread