FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Most unusual thing you've seen in a club?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Go on then!

Ours would be seeing a mother and daughter attending together! (or so they told us!)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

A 6 2 flash in handcuffs, cuffed to a radiator with a plastic cock in their mouth

over a year ago

Hahahahahahaha wasn't me I'm only 6ft 1"

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"Hahahahahahaha wasn't me I'm only 6ft 1""

Ummmmm

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Oh don't get me started! I could write a book! X

over a year ago

Go on

Also seen a guy with a mullet walk in with two hookers. Like a boss.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Oh don't get me started! I could write a book! X"

Maybe thats not such a bad idea...

Im learning plenty just being here,

Imagine the vanillas seeing that in Waterstones window

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

"Go on then!

Ours would be seeing a mother and daughter attending together! (or so they told us!)"

We have met two different Mother / Daughter combos

Best laugh was when we were chatting to a youngish lad at a swingers club when a door to the play area opened and an older guy came thro. "DAD" said the young guy...."Tony" said the older guy. The came the killer question from Tony, "Is mum here" ? Shuffling of feet from older guy and a quiet "no" was mumbled. They then both left.

By *oodbuddy 51Man
over a year ago

Wexford

Best laugh today lol

By *obodys fool 69Woman
over a year ago

cardiff

"Go on then!

Ours would be seeing a mother and daughter attending together! (or so they told us!)

Best laugh was when we were chatting to a youngish lad at a swingers club when a door to the play area opened and an older guy came thro. "DAD" said the young guy...."Tony" said the older guy. The came the killer question from Tony, "Is mum here" ? Shuffling of feet from older guy and a quiet "no" was mumbled. They then both left. "

pmsl

over a year ago

We have seen a mother and daughter at a club and a brother and sister.

But i think the weirdest thing for us was seeing an old man having a corkscrew put up inside his willy hole by a large matron lady. He was loving it! We ran out horrified!

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"We have seen a mother and daughter at a club and a brother and sister.

But i think the weirdest thing for us was seeing an old man having a corkscrew put up inside his willy hole by a large matron lady. He was loving it! We ran out horrified! "

Before she popped his cork?!!

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"Go on then!

Best laugh was when we were chatting to a youngish lad at a swingers club when a door to the play area opened and an older guy came thro. "DAD" said the young guy...."Tony" said the older guy. The came the killer question from Tony, "Is mum here" ? Shuffling of feet from older guy and a quiet "no" was mumbled. They then both left. pmsl "

Did he really care about Dad cheating or was he just making sure that he didn't have to find her before going into the gloryhole booth so he was sure it wasn't her on the other side?

By *hesexpistolsCouple
over a year ago

Kent

"We have seen a mother and daughter at a club and a brother and sister.

But i think the weirdest thing for us was seeing an old man having a corkscrew put up inside his willy hole by a large matron lady. He was loving it! We ran out horrified!

Before she popped his cork?!! "

Wow! That's seriously screwy!

over a year ago

Lots of people dancing while a guy merrily cleaned up' behind them in his own little oral world lol.

Heard of dance as if no one is watching but,cleaning up is another story.

By *BW star and DocCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Go on then!

Best laugh was when we were chatting to a youngish lad at a swingers club when a door to the play area opened and an older guy came thro. "DAD" said the young guy...."Tony" said the older guy. The came the killer question from Tony, "Is mum here" ? Shuffling of feet from older guy and a quiet "no" was mumbled. They then both left. pmsl "

Oh my God lol. Wouldn't be my first question if I saw my dad in a club! Haha

By *tt1Couple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

A couple on their wedding night, I kid you not she was still (well for a little while) wearing her dress whilst they invited club members to "fuck the bride"......

By *ornynemoMan
over a year ago

Oxford & worldwide

An elderly couple in dungeon, he was wearing some sort of chastity device around his cock. Conversation went a bit like this, "the key won't work" "well try harder this thing is starting to hurt""I'm telling you it's stuck, shall I try getting it off with pliers" " don't you come near me with pliers, you remember the last time" at this point I walked off, almost crying with laughter. No idea how it ended!!

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"An elderly couple in dungeon, he was wearing some sort of chastity device around his cock. Conversation went a bit like this, "the key won't work" "well try harder this thing is starting to hurt""I'm telling you it's stuck, shall I try getting it off with pliers" " don't you come near me with pliers, you remember the last time" at this point I walked off, almost crying with laughter. No idea how it ended!!"

Probably in A&E.

over a year ago

"Go on then!

Best laugh was when we were chatting to a youngish lad at a swingers club when a door to the play area opened and an older guy came thro. "DAD" said the young guy...."Tony" said the older guy. The came the killer question from Tony, "Is mum here" ? Shuffling of feet from older guy and a quiet "no" was mumbled. They then both left. "

HAHA that's brilliant

By *aznpaulCouple
over a year ago

yiewsley

Weve been to ourplace for fun club with my sister and her husband (my husbands brother) and my husbands other brother and his wife and my husband best friend and his wife ....other than that will let u all know what if anything we see at said club tonight ....wink wink x caz

over a year ago

Keep it in the family Caz! Have a good one tonight, wish we could go!

Ruby

over a year ago

I glanced in a mirror once

over a year ago

"I glanced in a mirror once "

Just the once ?

over a year ago

"I glanced in a mirror once

Just the once ?"

Believe me. Once was enough

By *aznpaulCouple
over a year ago

yiewsley

We love family hehe xx

By *anmjmosesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"Go on then!

Best laugh was when we were chatting to a youngish lad at a swingers club when a door to the play area opened and an older guy came thro. "DAD" said the young guy...."Tony" said the older guy. The came the killer question from Tony, "Is mum here" ? Shuffling of feet from older guy and a quiet "no" was mumbled. They then both left. pmsl

Did he really care about Dad cheating or was he just making sure that he didn't have to find her before going into the gloryhole booth so he was sure it wasn't her on the other side? "

Uuuurrrrhgggghhhh cringe.... But what makes it worse..... Potentially true. Loooool

over a year ago

A buffet ...

xx

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"Go on then!

Best laugh was when we were chatting to a youngish lad at a swingers club when a door to the play area opened and an older guy came thro. "DAD" said the young guy...."Tony" said the older guy. The came the killer question from Tony, "Is mum here" ? Shuffling of feet from older guy and a quiet "no" was mumbled. They then both left. pmsl

Did he really care about Dad cheating or was he just making sure that he didn't have to find her before going into the gloryhole booth so he was sure it wasn't her on the other side?

Uuuurrrrhgggghhhh cringe.... But what makes it worse..... Potentially true. Loooool"

Have heard a story of cousins winding up on opposite sides of a gloryhole and fucking through it, but that may just be a swingers urban myth.

By *gentlovedayWoman
over a year ago

Tranmere

"Oh don't get me started! I could write a book! X"

I for one would love to read that book !

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Oh don't get me started! I could write a book! X

I for one would love to read that book ! "

I'm a bit of a wordsmith....watch this space lol xx

over a year ago

Really enjoyed the replies

By *irty130Couple
over a year ago

Bristol Area

"A couple on their wedding night, I kid you not she was still (well for a little while) wearing her dress whilst they invited club members to "fuck the bride"......"

Wait, wasn't there a couple of threads on here from someone who wanted to do that? (most of the responses were not what they wanted to hear).

By *irty130Couple
over a year ago

Bristol Area

"A couple on their wedding night, I kid you not she was still (well for a little while) wearing her dress whilst they invited club members to "fuck the bride"......

Wait, wasn't there a couple of threads on here from someone who wanted to do that? (most of the responses were not what they wanted to hear). "

exhibit a: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/543581

exhibit b: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/544507

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"A couple on their wedding night, I kid you not she was still (well for a little while) wearing her dress whilst they invited club members to "fuck the bride"......

Wait, wasn't there a couple of threads on here from someone who wanted to do that? (most of the responses were not what they wanted to hear).

exhibit a: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/543581

exhibit b: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/544507

"

Yup, found those threads, definitely made me chuckle.

On a similar note, are there any swinging couples here who made swinging a feature of their stag or hen parties? I'm sure a lot of guys would love the idea of being in a club and having a bride and half a dozen bridesmaids roll up.

over a year ago

OMG how funny!!!!

By *inger SiMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

There was a mum, dad, son and daughter all out in a club and tbh the kids did look like they shouldn't of been in there age wise but I guess they would've been ID'd going in unless the parents just vouched for them.

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"There was a mum, dad, son and daughter all out in a club and tbh the kids did look like they shouldn't of been in there age wise but I guess they would've been ID'd going in unless the parents just vouched for them. "

Does this club offer a family discount package?

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

Mr D buying around

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"Mr D buying around "

Was out with some old school friends yesterday and we made the joke about the fact that the women in the group never got a round in in the 20 years we've been mates.

Post new Message to Thread