Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

newbies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all ,Any gorgeous couples in the midlands who would like to take us to there home and show us how this swinging fun works .need a couple who understands our in expierence playing with a couple need a hot sexy couple to brake us in good and proper.Played In GC in October but we're very d*unk and cant remember much of it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Restrict the alcohol intake. If you need to get d*unk in order play maybe you're not ready to swing

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Stay sober. Visit a club and just watch at first.

over a year ago

Hi all ,Any gorgeous couples in the midlands who would like to take us to there home and show us how this swinging fun works .Need a couple who understands our in expierence playing with a couple need a hot sexy couple to brake us in good and proper.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Stick a meet up.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We see you're going to The Attic on Saturday. That's one we haven't been. Hope you enjoy yourselves.

over a year ago

Seriously don't bother visiting the Attic .Trust me .

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Seriously don't bother visiting the Attic .Trust me ."

Why's that then?

over a year ago

"Seriously don't bother visiting the Attic .Trust me ."

That is not what a lot of local are saying, would you care to explain why. I am thinking of going. Blind criticism is meaningless!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Seriously don't bother visiting the Attic .Trust me .

That is not what a lot of local are saying, would you care to explain why. I am thinking of going. Blind criticism is meaningless!"

Well I've been once before and I thought it was ok,suppose it's down to the people you meet. Would be interesting to know if it was the place itself or the people though.

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

"Restrict the alcohol intake. If you need to get d*unk in order play maybe you're not ready to swing"
this is true,

over a year ago

"Seriously don't bother visiting the Attic .Trust me .

That is not what a lot of local are saying, would you care to explain why. I am thinking of going. Blind criticism is meaningless!

Well I've been once before and I thought it was ok,suppose it's down to the people you meet. Would be interesting to know if it was the place itself or the people though."

I've been many times, and always had a really good time. So am slightly confused with the sweeping statement !

over a year ago

We have to agree with the alcohol thing. Very fist club this weekend and loved it but during mid play became very sick (to much jiggling) after we had to have drinks to calm our nerves

Post new Message to Thread