Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best staff

Jump to newest

By *eanne4fun OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walsall

Which club do you think has the best staff that offer a hands on approach i think chameleons staff are the best xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never been, think I need too though!!

over a year ago

In all fairness we have only been to 2 clubs but I must say the staff at Chams are excellent and we always have a great time there xx

over a year ago

chams is excellent

over a year ago

Been to a fair few clubs and for its chams. Mainly because they remain in the same area for most of the night, unless collecting towels or rubbish; so it's easy to have a laugh with them or at them

By *e ja vue 2Couple
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

"Which club do you think has the best staff that offer a hands on approach i think chameleons staff are the best xx"

Agree and No 3 both top clubs for staff

By *ohn and juCouple
over a year ago

CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Always thought Chameleons staff at Darleston were really friendly. we have not been for a year now must have a drive over soon

over a year ago

The staff at Mingles have our highest praise, from the minute you walk into the club, all the way through the night and even when it comes to closing time... they are always within reach should anyone need them.

The club is spotless too... very modern and we'll equipped, it puts others to shame.

over a year ago

Townhouse all the way for me. Vicky and Jim offer a first class service

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

The team at the attic are awesome - the best we've found so far...

By *hell and jWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

Try attic best staff there by far xx

over a year ago

City Celts in Leicester town centre.

By *mega_1Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

For me hands down it's Townhouse, their staff are amazing, always willing to help out new members, always quick to make sure the members have everything they need, and always willing to have a laugh and a joke.

Vicky and Jim are the perfect hosts backed up by a brilliant team.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Atlantis in Stoke staff are awesome....Cat welcomes you with a hug and is chatting and dancing all night with everyone. Tag keeps everyone happy with the tunes and if anyone reports any problems, he is there instantly to sort it. Andy and Jan behind the bar are just brill. Phil, doorman and cloaks always has a smile and friendly word. A great team.

Mingles staff are also excellent. Chams are good, but Atlantis just go that extra mile in my opinion.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I think it is OP4F

over a year ago

There's very few places in Scotland. However having only sampled one ( which everyone bangs on about ) I'll give my tuppence worth. Two daytime visits, no problem at all. Friendly , approachable and accommodating.

One evening visit, "the boss" was on holiday and chief heavy in charge was out of order, chucking his weight about whilst getting over familiar with customers.

Unprofessional and I've not been back. It was a couple of years back and I dare say things are back to normal....

By *angbang junkieCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

We vote the Private club, but then we always do, its fantastic, and so are the staff.

Had a negative staff related experience at Chams ages ago, not had any others.

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

All the staff at Quest Leeds are incredibly friendly.

Sally

over a year ago

Every club I've ever been to (Tease, VA, Jaydees, Eureaka, OPF4, Xtasia and a couple of others) the staff have been hard to fault.

Don't all clubs rely on decent staff?

By *nmgCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Atlantis in Stoke staff are awesome....Cat welcomes you with a hug and is chatting and dancing all night with everyone. Tag keeps everyone happy with the tunes and if anyone reports any problems, he is there instantly to sort it. Andy and Jan behind the bar are just brill. Phil, doorman and cloaks always has a smile and friendly word. A great team.

Mingles staff are also excellent. Chams are good, but Atlantis just go that extra mile in my opinion. "

Totally agree - brilliant staff at atlantis, go the extra mile to make you feel welcome.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Whatever club you visit the most you are going to think that the staff are the best, I've never been to townhouse but have heard great things about the owners...I go to Chams regular and I love the staff in there...I go to Xtasia and again the staff are awesome

over a year ago

Don't have much experience with many clubs but have been to Chameleons a few times, the staff have always made it a friendly pleasant visit and do stand out to me.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Townhouse & cupids

By *ingerjo_leeCouple
over a year ago

swinton

Cupids staff always make you welcome and look after you

over a year ago

Atlantis. You'll normally find Cat in the bar area naked and dancing around the pole.

Chams staff are very friendly too.

By *unLuvazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

I hate to upset all other clubs but townhouse wins hands down xx

over a year ago

went to cupids last night and the staff there were great

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Chams

over a year ago

"went to cupids last night and the staff there were great "
. Oh your getting about lol xx

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

The main staff inside of Chams are great but the car park guys do a wonderful job too! Imagine having to stand outside on those cold or wet nights with little protection like they do! They always seem to keep a space tucked up their sleeves for the single ladies who arrive on their own or will accompany them back to their cars if they`ve had to park in the outer cark park. I turned up with a large van one night and was found a space right at the back but where I could drive out without problems!

over a year ago

Only been to 2 clubs but the staff at CJ,s in Glasgow were amazing, I'll be back

By *ackwithabang2000Couple
over a year ago

Stoke

Gatehouse staff absolutely brilliant and chamms best 2 clubs in our opinion been the one in stoke clicky and stuck up

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Another to add to the chams list. Moment we walked in, they were welcoming and kept checking we were OK all night as we were a bit shy and on the whole kept to ourselves as a result lol.

over a year ago

Stoke

"Another to add to the chams list. Moment we walked in, they were welcoming and kept checking we were OK all night as we were a bit shy and on the whole kept to ourselves as a result lol."

over a year ago

Cupids in Manchester has good customer service ethos, the staff are well organised and they really do make the extra effort to ensure genuine swingers are catered for....Quest in Leeds is a very close second - especially when the owners Jo and Dave are on hand, m x

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

We agree - chams staff are excellent - welcoming & professional. The club I/we visit when we get time off. 5 stars as a club in all respects.

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

We agree - chams staff are excellent - welcoming & professional. The club I/we visit when we get time off. 5 stars as a club in all respects.

over a year ago

Stoke

"Cupids in Manchester has good customer service ethos, the staff are well organised and they really do make the extra effort to ensure genuine swingers are catered for....Quest in Leeds is a very close second - especially when the owners Jo and Dave are on hand, m x"
wed like try quest heard nothing but good reports

over a year ago

"went to cupids last night and the staff there were great . Oh your getting about lol xx"

Lol loving life at the minute

over a year ago

"went to cupids last night and the staff there were great . Oh your getting about lol xx

Lol loving life at the minute "

That's great we had a fantastic night at Chams last night bring on the 18th is all I can say xx

over a year ago

Derby:

Attic: the owner I think he is a true gent..let us stayin the house over night adjacent to the club inclusuve of admission fee 2015 I think it was ...

Eccles.....

Adam and eve staff excels too....

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

all the ones that I have visited have been good and certainly the townhouse and xtasia have very good staff

By *aznpaulCouple
over a year ago

yiewsley

Op4fun without question .. chams they were great freindly and helpful .. but op4fun go above and beyond .. the gorgeous kate is n amazing host and EVERY new member is given the full tour .. couples and single girls are left fully understanding what to expect and what is allowed in all the diffrent areas of the club and the new single guys are told in no uncertain terms what they are and are not allowed to do in any of the areas so nobody gets any unwanted supprises .. the staff are all hot and freindly and amazingly approachable for any problems or queries that may arrise and problems are generally dealt with swiftly and very discreetly .. we love this club so much and that is mostly due to the staff and how things are invisibly kept in order for everyones enjoyment of the club 10 out of 10

over a year ago

"Which club do you think has the best staff that offer a hands on approach i think chameleons staff are the best xx"

We have to totally agree with you there x

over a year ago

Gav and Tina who run the unit Blackpool are amazing I've been with them full weekends and seen the effort and time they put in and always make the atmosphere friendly and fun X

over a year ago

Clubf great staff, all friendly and visible should you need them x

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"Op4fun without question .. chams they were great freindly and helpful .. but op4fun go above and beyond .. the gorgeous kate is n amazing host and EVERY new member is given the full tour .. couples and single girls are left fully understanding what to expect and what is allowed in all the diffrent areas of the club and the new single guys are told in no uncertain terms what they are and are not allowed to do in any of the areas so nobody gets any unwanted supprises .. the staff are all hot and freindly and amazingly approachable for any problems or queries that may arrise and problems are generally dealt with swiftly and very discreetly .. we love this club so much and that is mostly due to the staff and how things are invisibly kept in order for everyones enjoyment of the club 10 out of 10 "

I'll second that every time.

Been to a few clubs and not had a really bad experience, even at BGHS, which everyone moans about, but the girls at OurPlace4Fun don't just work there, they're part of the whole social atmosphere.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

TY for saying so.

Cat and Tag XX

over a year ago

We have read who is the most hospitable staff now this will make an interesting read who doesn't make the grade as the most hospitable

over a year ago

Of the 5 clubs we have visited, the best for us are Eureka and Jaydees, because at both clubs you are made to feel like valued guests, not just part of a meat market...

By *evbirmingham21Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hi kev here in all honesty never been to a club I'm intrested but not confident enough to go on my own I'm looking for a genuine nice woman to assist me once I get to the club I should be ok it's something I have wanted to do I will just keep my fingers crossed thanks xxxx

By *heartsasoneCouple
over a year ago

home

Well we have to say chams Darlaston 100%

Worst Abfabs

over a year ago

"Townhouse all the way for me. Vicky and Jim offer a first class service "

Not been for ages but always enjoyed the banter at the bar with jim. X fatbird

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Chameleons staff without a doubt!! They add to the whole experience

over a year ago

Strange no one mentions the the not so best staff ..

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

Xtasia, always hand me a freash box of tissues and a bottle of water before i enter the glory hole,

By *LUKCouple
over a year ago

Loughborough

Been to a lot of clubs and have to say that at all (bar one that I won't mention) the staff have been fantastic, so it feels wrong to single one out as being the best.

But I will anyways

Our top slot goes to VA.

Jules and Scott (and the team) always go that extra mile to make sure everyone is having a brilliant night

over a year ago

"Been to a lot of clubs and have to say that at all (bar one that I won't mention) the staff have been fantastic, so it feels wrong to single one out as being the best.

But I will anyways

Our top slot goes to VA.

Jules and Scott (and the team) always go that extra mile to make sure everyone is having a brilliant night "

so one don't be shy ...share....name and shame..be a devil...serpent....

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

It would be really hard to say who is 'Best' when most people probably haven't been to every single club in the UK, nor would they have been enough times to have met every single member of staff at every single club, to ascertain who is the best.

It's probably more appropriate to ask who is consistently good of the clubs you have been to, in our case that would be - Ourplace4Fun, Xtasia, Altantis & Club F (Stanley)other friends of ours also highly praise Number 3 in this respect. Others get mentioned too, but these five would be the most frequently discussed in our company.

Post new Message to Thread