Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Surrey Pleasures

Jump to newest

By *arlee72 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ewell

Anyone been to this club/party before? Shown as being in Sutton, SWLondon/Surrey at same venue as "South London Swingers" parties.

Mrs.Marlee thinking of going but we haven't seen it mentioned on here before.

Any feedback or knowledge appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *TFSeventyMan
over a year ago

Weybridge

Been there a few times, Andy's parties are nice and relaxed and have always had a good time. Think there's one tomorrow.

By *arlee72 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ewell

"Been there a few times, Andy's parties are nice and relaxed and have always had a good time. Think there's one tomorrow. "

Thanks. Yes, saw the website and was looking at Mrs.M possibly attending tomorrow.

By *TFSeventyMan
over a year ago

Weybridge

Hope she enjoys it, if I go I'll be sure to say hello

By *arlee72 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ewell

"Hope she enjoys it, if I go I'll be sure to say hello "

Yes, do. She's on the list but will depend on childcare etc not letting us down as has happened before. I'm sure you'll spot her. The sexy Russian hotwife!

By *rGenuineMan
over a year ago

Purley

Been to that venue a few times and it's very good. But go early as come 11pm all the fucking moron single guys pile in from the pub and make it rather uncomfortable for everyone else.

By *TFSeventyMan
over a year ago

Weybridge

"Been to that venue a few times and it's very good. But go early as come 11pm all the fucking moron single guys pile in from the pub and make it rather uncomfortable for everyone else."

Surrey Pleasures is different so have to disagree. Some of the other parties held there maybe.

Post new Message to Thread