Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

How to actually take the next step?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey, sorry to ask a stupid question but having been to abfabs numerous times, nothing has happened couples wise. How do people actually take the next step?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Someone needs to mention that immortal line

"Shall we get a room?"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hahahaha that's what I thought but although everyone is really friendly, it never seems to progress further and it appears most people arrange to meet there

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Play in a public place. If anyone you fancy comes in say "would you like to join us?"

Sally

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Hey, sorry to ask a stupid question but having been to abfabs numerous times, nothing has happened couples wise. How do people actually take the next step? "

Fancy a fuck? Seems to work on here

Seriously start asking about what the other party like and are looking for and if you find common ground quite often an offer arises

By *llabouttheOCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Don't be blunt but do be obvious.

If you have fun together we find that others follow.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

We are going for a look around would you care to join us is a good line

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Susie says I'm too chatty to single guys. I will talk to people who seem to be alone, at the detriment of couples thinking we are not interested in them. I tried and broke this mold last weekend and we ended up with a lovely couple....Note to self, less chat and pity but more flirty conversation with who we want to play with

By *llabouttheOCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Susie says I'm too chatty to single guys. I will talk to people who seem to be alone, at the detriment of couples thinking we are not interested in them. I tried and broke this mold last weekend and we ended up with a lovely couple....Note to self, less chat and pity but more flirty conversation with who we want to play with "

This ..... Your not there to find business contacts . Be respectful but be filthy

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Susie says I'm too chatty to single guys. I will talk to people who seem to be alone, at the detriment of couples thinking we are not interested in them. I tried and broke this mold last weekend and we ended up with a lovely couple....Note to self, less chat and pity but more flirty conversation with who we want to play with "

Nothing wrong with talking to a single lad. And if you like him then take him into a room

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

We're terrible, but getting better, at getting chatting to other couples in clubs and have often either missed out, or been lucky enough to be approached by others mostly.

That said when we have boldened ourselves and made that first move to start chatting, we often find suggesting going and sitting in the hot tub, or going for a wander does the trick of moving things on from the social area to the play areas.

You just have to tell yourself that others are there for the same reason as you and possibly just as nervous.

Mr G

By *arkedMan
over a year ago

Trim

"Susie says I'm too chatty to single guys. I will talk to people who seem to be alone, at the detriment of couples thinking we are not interested in them. I tried and broke this mold last weekend and we ended up with a lovely couple....Note to self, less chat and pity but more flirty conversation with who we want to play with

Nothing wrong with talking to a single lad. And if you like him then take him into a room "

Except they're not looking for single guys, which is a big shame

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have a chat. Say would you like to play/up for some fun. Respond according (either get fucking or wish them well and move on).

over a year ago

"would you mind doing us a massive favour and play with these boobs / bum? " usually does the trick. Funny one liner.

over a year ago

We always struggle with this too, we always wait for somebody else to take the initiative which doesn't always happen which may cause missed opportunities. I am watching this post with interest x

By *rimo4uMan
over a year ago

north kensington w10

"Hey, sorry to ask a stupid question but having been to abfabs numerous times, nothing has happened couples wise. How do people actually take the next step? "

Just one step at a time guys!

By *edallionMan
over a year ago

manchester

Everyone seems to have disappeared from here.

Mind taking a look at what's going on in there?

If they say yes, go in with them, look around for 3-5 minutes and ask them if they'll like to get a room/ start making out with your partner if a couple.

NOTE! Best to be in very close proximity with them while making out as you'll suddenly draw their attention sexually.

Worst response would be 'no, we're just gonna have a look around/ drinks for now' (expect this if they're still new to the scene) although in some cases you could end up playing later on.

Thank me later

By *piritsonfabCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"We always struggle with this too, we always wait for somebody else to take the initiative which doesn't always happen which may cause missed opportunities. I am watching this post with interest x"

Me too

over a year ago

"We're terrible, but getting better, at getting chatting to other couples in clubs and have often either missed out, or been lucky enough to be approached by others mostly.

That said when we have boldened ourselves and made that first move to start chatting, we often find suggesting going and sitting in the hot tub, or going for a wander does the trick of moving things on from the social area to the play areas.

You just have to tell yourself that others are there for the same reason as you and possibly just as nervous.

Mr G"

We've are the same only ever asked two one said no the other couple we played with most times we've been asked

By *lassy pairCouple
over a year ago

Greenwich London

We the same we never get the hint or sign that anyone interested in us, they have to spell it lol

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Susie says I'm too chatty to single guys. I will talk to people who seem to be alone, at the detriment of couples thinking we are not interested in them. I tried and broke this mold last weekend and we ended up with a lovely couple....Note to self, less chat and pity but more flirty conversation with who we want to play with

Nothing wrong with talking to a single lad. And if you like him then take him into a room

Except they're not looking for single guys, which is a big shame "

Oh we do play with single guys, usually if I have done too much talking and couples don't seem interested in us. We have met some great single lads and are always respectful, unless they are not of course.

I like to tie Susie up and do a bit of light flogging in the dungeon area. This sometimes draws a audience and often breaks the ice with some nice couples

over a year ago

The spas tend to be a good place to make things happen.

By *uzzbuzzCouple
over a year ago

guildford

[Removed by poster at 31/10/16 18:47:06]

By *uzzbuzzCouple
over a year ago

guildford

You could try another club. Look at The Playgrounds profile and web site for details. Next party is Bonfire night at Junction 9. x

over a year ago

"

We the same we never get the hint or sign that anyone interested in us, they have to spell it lol

"

We had a few messages along the lines of "saw you at chams on Friday but didn't like to interrupt......" I've been wondering how to "give out the right signs" since it seems we missed a couple of good opportunities !!!

P

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"

We had a few messages along the lines of "saw you at chams on Friday but didn't like to interrupt......" I've been wondering how to "give out the right signs" since it seems we missed a couple of good opportunities !!!

P"

you and us both

over a year ago

"

P

you and us both "

Post new Message to Thread