Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Quest Leeds taxi

Jump to newest

By *east88 OP   Couple
over a year ago

darlington

Hi guys going to quest in Leeds on Friday me and the wife staying in city centre. Just wandered what taxi firm people use that's descreet or where you say your going.

Cheers

Simon Amanda

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Amber taxis is the main local firm in Leeds

By *asteregg01Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Theres also South Leeds and Hunslet taxis. Tell them Kwik Fit on Low Road Hunslet. The club is up the side of Kwik Fit.If they ask, tell them your off to a private party.

over a year ago

Why don't you ring the club and ask them what taxi firm they recommend. It's what I always do when I go to a new club. As a single fem I don't want to explain to a taxi driver that it's a swingers club. I then have the firm saved in my phone under the club name and taxi (sorry I've not been to Quest yet).

over a year ago

Quest uses Streamline taxis. (Can be found on Google). They are good, reliable and discreet.

over a year ago

Weve used uber a few times never any problems

By *east88 OP   Couple
over a year ago

darlington

Cheers guys thanks loads. Excited for Friday. Have they sorted out the lights. Heard it was a bit bright in some rooms.

By *ust4fun26Couple
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I managed a taxi firm in the area for a long time, let me start by saying they genuinely will not care where you are going. They have free phones in strip clubs and brothels, a swingers club is of no interest to either the office staff or the drivers - they've heard and seen much worse. The largest firm in leeds is Amber Cars and if you're coming from town they'll be pretty quick to pick you up, the closest to the club is South Leeds...their base is very walkable from the club. Getting a taxi at night to a shop that is closed isn't going to fool anyone they'll know exactly where you're going. Just tell them and get dropped at the door, if they ask any questions tell them it's none of their business. I personally am a massive fan of Uber these days but that's personal preference.

I have got taxis in Manchester to clubs before and only once has the driver said anything and he was politely told to mind his own business. For all they know you could be working there or anything - whenever we've used taxis, they usually smile and say "have a good night" when we are leaving the car, a fare is a fare and believe me they'd much rather be picking up responsible adults who are going to pay than driving round a dodgy area on a drugs run with someone who is about to get out and do a bunk.

over a year ago

"I managed a taxi firm in the area for a long time, let me start by saying they genuinely will not care where you are going. "

I cannot disagree with this strong enough. I have used many different firms over the years in the Leeds area and have found the conduct of some taxi drivers to be very questionable when they realise I am travelling to a swingers club. And on occasion I have been approached to allow them into my home when being dropped off (never with the club recommended taxi firm I am hasten to add).

I'm not generalising all taxi drivers but I have had instances that have certainly made me very wary when travelling alone.

Cherry

By *hite SnakeMan
over a year ago

leeds

Quest use speedline not streamline.

By *uttyandbeeCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

You can also if you dont want to pay for a taxi catch a bus outside the corn exchange for about £1.50 each. 12 of 13

over a year ago

"Quest use speedline not streamline."

That's the one!!!

Post new Message to Thread