Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club Tour

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm considering a club tour soon. I'd love to hear people's opinions on their favourite clubs. So far I've done Xtasia, Liberty elite (chic 5) and Chameleons which is my regular club. I think VA will be next on the list. Any suggestions?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Townhouse and Quest are my personal favourites tho I do like the Attic too

Red xx

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent is about 40 miles away from you. Checkout the Club's website and the reviews on here.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I'm considering a club tour soon. I'd love to hear people's opinions on their favourite clubs. So far I've done Xtasia, Liberty elite (chic 5) and Chameleons which is my regular club. I think VA will be next on the list. Any suggestions?

"

come to jaydees on november 18th..my social belated birthday party going on..could be fun if you enjoyed last time xx

over a year ago

"I'm considering a club tour soon. I'd love to hear people's opinions on their favourite clubs. So far I've done Xtasia, Liberty elite (chic 5) and Chameleons which is my regular club. I think VA will be next on the list. Any suggestions?

come to jaydees on november 18th..my social belated birthday party going on..could be fun if you enjoyed last time xx"

Ooh Suzy that could be a plan! My partner in crime lives in Milton Keynes (not too far away I believe) so that might be plan...I did enjoy our introductory meet xx

over a year ago

"Townhouse and Quest are my personal favourites tho I do like the Attic too

Red xx"

I have heard good things about those clubs. If you had to pick one which one would you go for?

over a year ago

"Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent is about 40 miles away from you. Checkout the Club's website and the reviews on here. "

Thank you...I know I can look at reviews but just thought it would be nice to hear opinions

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

come to jaydees on november 18th..my social belated birthday party going on..could be fun if you enjoyed last time xx

Ooh Suzy that could be a plan! My partner in crime lives in Milton Keynes (not too far away I believe) so that might be plan...I did enjoy our introductory meet xx"

youd both be welcome..there are room at the club if you guys want to stay over..contact the club and if you can make it, get on the thread in the events section..be happy to 'see' you this time xx

over a year ago

Ooh Suzy that could be a plan! My partner in crime lives in Milton Keynes (not too far away I believe) so that might be plan...I did enjoy our introductory meet xxyoud both be welcome..there are room at the club if you guys want to stay over..contact the club and if you can make it, get on the thread in the events section..be happy to 'see' you this time xx"

Brilliant! I will have a look and see what I can do xx

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Ooh Suzy that could be a plan! My partner in crime lives in Milton Keynes (not too far away I believe) so that might be plan...I did enjoy our introductory meet xxyoud both be welcome..there are room at the club if you guys want to stay over..contact the club and if you can make it, get on the thread in the events section..be happy to 'see' you this time xx

Brilliant! I will have a look and see what I can do xx "

xx

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"

The VA team will be providing a warm welcome for your future visit.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent is about 40 miles away from you. Checkout the Club's website and the reviews on here.

Thank you...I know I can look at reviews but just thought it would be nice to hear opinions "

Atlantis. My favourite out of the 5 UK clubs I have visited. Gentle start with chatting, drinking, music and then upstairs fun. Good facilities, brill hosts and staff. The friendliest club ever

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

[Removed by poster at 22/10/16 18:49:48]

over a year ago

Red xx

I have heard good things about those clubs. If you had to pick one which one would you go for? "

My local is Townhouse. So there probably. The staff are friendly and it's spotlessly clean. Lots of different play rooms and a great bar/social area too.

But quest is Leeds, so a weekend trip for us. The attic is the nearest club to Beard so we've been here together a few times now.

over a year ago

The VA team will be providing a warm welcome for your future visit."

Now that sounds great thank you!

over a year ago

"Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent is about 40 miles away from you. Checkout the Club's website and the reviews on here.

Thank you...I know I can look at reviews but just thought it would be nice to hear opinions

Atlantis. My favourite out of the 5 UK clubs I have visited. Gentle start with chatting, drinking, music and then upstairs fun. Good facilities, brill hosts and staff. The friendliest club ever "

That sounds inviting, not too far away either. so I assume it's not a dress down club then?

over a year ago

Red xx

I have heard good things about those clubs. If you had to pick one which one would you go for?

My local is Townhouse. So there probably. The staff are friendly and it's spotlessly clean. Lots of different play rooms and a great bar/social area too.

But quest is Leeds, so a weekend trip for us. The attic is the nearest club to Beard so we've been here together a few times now. "

Yeah I think if I was to do quest it would have to be a weekend trip, not that I'm complaining the attic and townhouse are fairly accessible for me thank you.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

I can recommend the Cougars and Cubs nite at The Playgrounds@Radletts .

over a year ago

"I can recommend the Cougars and Cubs nite at The Playgrounds@Radletts .

"

Is it true to its title? Or is it mixed? Ha

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Is it true to its title? Or is it mixed? Ha "

All ages attend, it's not just for ladies seeking younger playmates. There's plenty of guys n girls in their Twenties and just as many in their Fifties. It's a very inclusive nite too, there are a few T girls who attend.

And an indoor Pool party usually breaks out at some point during the evening!

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

Now that sounds great thank you! "

Come and visit on the bi night

over a year ago

All ages attend, it's not just for ladies seeking younger playmates. There's plenty of guys n girls in their Twenties and just as many in their Fifties. It's a very inclusive nite too, there are a few T girls who attend.

"

Sounds great! I'll have to do a bit more research on that one as I've never heard of it. Thank you

over a year ago

Come and visit on the bi night "

Ooh what day is their bi night?

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

Ooh what day is their bi night? "

Always the first Friday of the month. Its a cracking night.

over a year ago

Red xx

But quest is Leeds, so a weekend trip for us. The attic is the nearest club to Beard so we've been here together a few times now.

Yeah I think if I was to do quest it would have to be a weekend trip, not that I'm complaining the attic and townhouse are fairly accessible for me thank you. "

Attic is closest for me and always have a grand night there, look out for themed nights they are brill

over a year ago

Sounds great! I'll have to do a bit more research on that one as I've never heard of it. Thank you "

that does sound good Gin, maybe we can get a mids invasion going

over a year ago

Sounds great! I'll have to do a bit more research on that one as I've never heard of it. Thank you

that does sound good Gin, maybe we can get a mids invasion going "

I like your thinking

over a year ago

Ooh what day is their bi night?

Always the first Friday of the month. Its a cracking night. "

Oh no that means I won't be able to get down for that until next year booo

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Why not try VA Ann Jaydees on same weekend , both close to each other and fun ??

over a year ago

"Why not try VA Ann Jaydees on same weekend , both close to each other and fun ??"

Now that's a great idea might as well as make a weekend of it

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

I like your thinking "

I should also mention that as it's a house party there is no closing time (party till you drop!) and guests can stay over free of charge.

And yes a Midlands invasion is a great idea. It's about time you guys came down to see me for a change!

over a year ago

I like your thinking

I should also mention that as it's a house party there is no closing time (party till you drop!) and guests can stay over free of charge.

And yes a Midlands invasion is a great idea. It's about time you guys came down to see me for a change! "

Haha oh dear lord! I'm not sure partying till I drop is a good thing!? I will literally go until sunrise and beyond tehe

By *ucysuction71Couple
over a year ago

northampton

May be of interest that VA are holding a greedy girl function this Wednesday. Should be fun for all us girls to get lots of action.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

I like your thinking

And yes a Midlands invasion is a great idea. It's about time you guys came down to see me for a change!

Haha oh dear lord! I'm not sure partying till I drop is a good thing!? I will literally go until sunrise and beyond tehe "

Some of the regulars do! And carry on into the Saturday parties as well. Make a weekend of it!

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

Townhouse. Been a member there for a few years and it's great. On some nights, the offer sleep overs so you wouldn't have to drive back.

over a year ago

I like your thinking

Haha oh dear lord! I'm not sure partying till I drop is a good thing!? I will literally go until sunrise and beyond tehe

Some of the regulars do! And carry on into the Saturday parties as well. Make a weekend of it!"

Sounds like my kind of place

over a year ago

Townhouse. Been a member there for a few years and it's great. On some nights, the offer sleep overs so you wouldn't have to drive back. "

That's a bonus! I don't fancy a drive back home with wobbly legs haha.

over a year ago

Townhouse. Been a member there for a few years and it's great. On some nights, the offer sleep overs so you wouldn't have to drive back. "

I second Townhouse too. Great place, party nights you can stay over. Drinks are cheap and staff are friendly. I've been on my own as a single fem to one of the party nights. Defo worth a visit!

Doll x

over a year ago

Townhouse. Been a member there for a few years and it's great. On some nights, the offer sleep overs so you wouldn't have to drive back.

I second Townhouse too. Great place, party nights you can stay over. Drinks are cheap and staff are friendly. I've been on my own as a single fem to one of the party nights. Defo worth a visit!

Doll x "

Brilliant thanks! I will definitely be popping Townhouse on the to do list

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

Please consider Cupids as part of your planned tour. We would very much enjoy welcoming you to the club xx

By *ougarsandcubsWoman
over a year ago

Medway

My _ougarsandcubs @ RADLETTS HERTS

( youll find them in club reviews )

Is a full on party I run from the radlettparties house venue on 4th Friday of month.

you can crash down or local hotels for those that appreciate sleep!!

The Saturday there that weekend is run by _he playgrounds couples and fems only

If you are down this way

You've also

Abfabs..

le boudair

Mingles

Three id definitely reccomend.

I liked va too.

As you probably well know each club and night is different . Depends on those there .

We have plenty of independent event organisers down south that run nights and private parties at clubs ..

Like bmfc; msd parties , taboo noir etc worth a look in club reviews xx

Good luck im sure youll have a great time wherever you go . No two clubs or nights are the same . And if you do stop by at my night.. I'm sure youll have a ball xx

By *usty_n_LustyCouple
over a year ago

Kent

Most definitely _ougarsandcubs at Radletts!!! Our favourite party night.

Great bunch of people that go. It's like a big house party with a hot tub and lush indoor pool too! Highly recommend it.

We really want to try Townhouse but its miles away from us so will have to make a weekend of it

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

We are members of La Chambre in Sheffield. Its really friendly with great staff. Looking to venture further afield as well soon.

By *he PlaygroundsCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

I like your thinking

Some of the regulars do! And carry on into the Saturday parties as well. Make a weekend of it!"

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

Townhouse is our favourite, staff are fantastic, club is spotless, always a brilliant atmosphere, try a party night or themed night, super busy, great mix of people, it's never a problem to drop Vicky and Jim a message, they are super helpful, hope you enjoy the club tour, have fun, Mrs blue eyes

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

One of our favourites that hasn't been mentioned is angels in Melksham in the south West and could carry on down to decadent nights near Burnham on Sea and secrets in Totnes.

By *ink and inkedCouple
over a year ago

Essex

Eureka_ougarsandcubs are going on tour and we will be going to Jaydees, Arousals, Amours and Townhouse .... so if you are doing a tour you may see us there

If you come down south come to Eureka - we know how to throw a party x

over a year ago

"Please consider Cupids as part of your planned tour. We would very much enjoy welcoming you to the club xx"

I have heard good things about cupids! Thank you

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/10/16 08:46:48]

over a year ago

"My _ougarsandcubs @ RADLETTS HERTS

( youll find them in club reviews )

Is a full on party I run from the radlettparties house venue on 4th Friday of month.

you can crash down or local hotels for those that appreciate sleep!!

The Saturday there that weekend is run by _he playgrounds couples and fems only

If you are down this way

You've also

Abfabs..

le boudair

Mingles

Three id definitely reccomend.

I liked va too.

As you probably well know each club and night is different . Depends on those there .

We have plenty of independent event organisers down south that run nights and private parties at clubs ..

Like bmfc; msd parties , taboo noir etc worth a look in club reviews xx

Good luck im sure youll have a great time wherever you go . No two clubs or nights are the same . And if you do stop by at my night.. I'm sure youll have a ball xx

"

Brilliant thank you!

over a year ago

"Most definitely _ougarsandcubs at Radletts!!! Our favourite party night.

Great bunch of people that go. It's like a big house party with a hot tub and lush indoor pool too! Highly recommend it.

We really want to try Townhouse but its miles away from us so will have to make a weekend of it

"

It sounds a popular place, I think I'll be adding that one to the list

over a year ago

"We are members of La Chambre in Sheffield. Its really friendly with great staff. Looking to venture further afield as well soon."

Oh yes one of my partners in crime has been there and definitely enjoyed himself

over a year ago

"Townhouse is our favourite, staff are fantastic, club is spotless, always a brilliant atmosphere, try a party night or themed night, super busy, great mix of people, it's never a problem to drop Vicky and Jim a message, they are super helpful, hope you enjoy the club tour, have fun, Mrs blue eyes "

Townhouse is also on the to do list I'll have a look at their themed nights, thank you.

over a year ago

"One of our favourites that hasn't been mentioned is angels in Melksham in the south West and could carry on down to decadent nights near Burnham on Sea and secrets in Totnes. "

Only chams could be your favourite haha are they your regular clubs? Xx

over a year ago

"Eureka_ougarsandcubs are going on tour and we will be going to Jaydees, Arousals, Amours and Townhouse .... so if you are doing a tour you may see us there

If you come down south come to Eureka - we know how to throw a party x "

Oh good I love a good party

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"One of our favourites that hasn't been mentioned is angels in Melksham in the south West and could carry on down to decadent nights near Burnham on Sea and secrets in Totnes.

Only chams could be your favourite haha are they your regular clubs? Xx "

Chams is one of our favourites but no point in saying there for a tour lol. Angels is a regular for us, not so much secrets but we know it's always a good party there x

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Atlantis. My favourite out of the 5 UK clubs I have visited. Gentle start with chatting, drinking, music and then upstairs fun. Good facilities, brill hosts and staff. The friendliest club ever

That sounds inviting, not too far away either. so I assume it's not a dress down club then? "

No dress down. Smart casual I think the website says. Ladies tend to wear little black dress type outfit and some remove a layer as the night goes on.

Some party nights the club provides accomodation, so no extra hotel costs. PM me if you want to know November party nights. They will be announced in the Club Event section in the next 7 days

By *aydeesclubCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We hope you will pay us a visit to Jaydees, it will be lovely to meet you both.

over a year ago

The VA team will be providing a warm welcome for your future visit."

This

Mr Steed and the team will go out of their way to welcome you.

I'd also recommend Townhouse and Cupids if you come up to the North West

over a year ago

Thanks guys for the input guys I'm looking forward to planning it now

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Thanks guys for the input guys I'm looking forward to planning it now "

Super. Have fun.