Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

TheAttic

Jump to newest

By *ambo100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cramlington

Hey all.

Looking to arrange a weekend in Derby and visit the highly acclaimed swing club "The Attic"

My problem is that I am a single guy and want to go with a partner.

Well up for paying for the whole weekend including hotel meals and drinks etc but need someone who is up for it as much as I am. Not into going in "blind" and on my lonesome!!

Anyone got any helpful ideas?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

You could do what most people do, man up and go on your own!

I've been to more swinging clubs as a single lady than I have with my husband. I've travelled to clubs all over the midlands on my own, using public transport.

If I've got the balls to do it then surely you can manage it too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reconsider your whole idea and go alone, many women prefer to not go with a guy they don't know as they don't want to feel like a babysitter, regardless of what the man says.

Also your profile pics may not be doing you any favours, many women on here prefer pics that aren't all cock shots.

By *aturewomanloverMan
over a year ago

staffs

ive actually done what your saying a couple of times mate. just book the hotel go alone have a few drinks in the hotel and then head the attic (with more drinks!), have a walk round see what sort of night you can have. if you can speak to a few women on here before hand who are definately going and just arrange to bump into them in the attic, that may be better than going in with them. although poster above says about women feeling like babysitters, it depends what your like, ive always told the women i go with that they dont need to look after me, and in fact sometimes its felt like the other way around when ive had a couple of other 'options' on and ive felt i couldnt persue them as id be leaving the woman 'friend' on there own.

on a last note, yeah how many pics of the same cock do you need? and on the whole its alright for these 2 women say go alone, when they get in free, and as a single female surely dont have trouple striking a convo with anyone

over a year ago

The attic price isn't that expensive compared to some clubs. Single fem a fiver, couples a tenner and me twenty, hardly breaking the bank. I'd have no problem in paying 20. But if I go with a man and it wasn't someone I knew, id pay the price I would have paid to get in and he can pay the rest.

I know many women don't want the guy they've come with to go off with anyone else either, this is one of the reasons I don't take a guy and probably pisses real couples off, as they're not really a couple and not looking to play like a couple.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

"ive actually done what your saying a couple of times mate. just book the hotel go alone have a few drinks in the hotel and then head the attic (with more drinks!), have a walk round see what sort of night you can have. if you can speak to a few women on here before hand who are definately going and just arrange to bump into them in the attic, that may be better than going in with them. although poster above says about women feeling like babysitters, it depends what your like, ive always told the women i go with that they dont need to look after me, and in fact sometimes its felt like the other way around when ive had a couple of other 'options' on and ive felt i couldnt persue them as id be leaving the woman 'friend' on there own.

on a last note, yeah how many pics of the same cock do you need? and on the whole its alright for these 2 women say go alone, when they get in free, and as a single female surely dont have trouple striking a convo with anyone "

Firstly, I have never got into a club for free, there has always been an entry fee for a single lady. And yes, I most definitely do not want to be used as a way for guys to get into clubs on the cheap! If you want to go then you pay the advertised price! The club in question is only 20 quid anyway, I've paid more than that to go to other clubs as a single lady.

Secondly, you obviously have no idea how intimidating it can be for a lone female to go to a male dominated place on her own. Many women have never even walked into a pub in their own, me included, I would always meet my friends outside.

Women going to male dominated places on their own can and are seen as a target for predatory males. I have had experience of this, having had to speak to the stewards at a football match about the behaviour of a group of men when they realised I was there alone, the men were warned that if it continued they would be ejected from the ground.

It takes balls for anyone to walk into a club for the first time but for women on there own even more so. If we can do it without needing someone to hold our hand then I'm sure everyone else can.

over a year ago

"ive actually done what your saying a couple of times mate. just book the hotel go alone have a few drinks in the hotel and then head the attic (with more drinks!), have a walk round see what sort of night you can have. if you can speak to a few women on here before hand who are definately going and just arrange to bump into them in the attic, that may be better than going in with them. although poster above says about women feeling like babysitters, it depends what your like, ive always told the women i go with that they dont need to look after me, and in fact sometimes its felt like the other way around when ive had a couple of other 'options' on and ive felt i couldnt persue them as id be leaving the woman 'friend' on there own.

on a last note, yeah how many pics of the same cock do you need? and on the whole its alright for these 2 women say go alone, when they get in free, and as a single female surely dont have trouple striking a convo with anyone

Firstly, I have never got into a club for free, there has always been an entry fee for a single lady. And yes, I most definitely do not want to be used as a way for guys to get into clubs on the cheap! If you want to go then you pay the advertised price! The club in question is only 20 quid anyway, I've paid more than that to go to other clubs as a single lady.

Secondly, you obviously have no idea how intimidating it can be for a lone female to go to a male dominated place on her own. Many women have never even walked into a pub in their own, me included, I would always meet my friends outside.

Women going to male dominated places on their own can and are seen as a target for predatory males. I have had experience of this, having had to speak to the stewards at a football match about the behaviour of a group of men when they realised I was there alone, the men were warned that if it continued they would be ejected from the ground.

It takes balls for anyone to walk into a club for the first time but for women on there own even more so. If we can do it without needing someone to hold our hand then I'm sure everyone else can."

Post new Message to Thread