Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Swing clubs around Conwy Wales

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone , we are in Conwy , Wales this coming weekend 23 - 24 and we were wondering if there are any clubs , swing friendly bars in the area ? . Thanks . X Sara X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I believe there's one called 'pennant hall'. A friend has been there, I'd like to go sometime soon also

By *callycatMan
over a year ago

Mid Wales

Pennant Hall in Penmaenmawr is small, very friendly, open to couples on Tuesday's and Fridays ...x

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Hi everyone , we are in Conwy , Wales this coming weekend 23 - 24 and we were wondering if there are any clubs , swing friendly bars in the area ? . Thanks . X Sara X"

If you are prepared to drive an hour, I'd recommend Townhouse on the Wirral. Well worth the distance. Have a look at their reviews.

over a year ago

That's great everyone , we will look into these places , thanks xxx

over a year ago

Pennant hall looks great X

By *mega_1Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

"Hi everyone , we are in Conwy , Wales this coming weekend 23 - 24 and we were wondering if there are any clubs , swing friendly bars in the area ? . Thanks . X Sara X

If you are prepared to drive an hour, I'd recommend Townhouse on the Wirral. Well worth the distance. Have a look at their reviews. "

I echo this, I used to live in North Wales and would travel across frequently as it's well worth the effort.

over a year ago

"Hi everyone , we are in Conwy , Wales this coming weekend 23 - 24 and we were wondering if there are any clubs , swing friendly bars in the area ? . Thanks . X Sara X

If you are prepared to drive an hour, I'd recommend Townhouse on the Wirral. Well worth the distance. Have a look at their reviews.

I echo this, I used to live in North Wales and would travel across frequently as it's well worth the effort. "

Thankyou xxx

Post new Message to Thread