Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First timers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So we have baby sitters booked for Saturday night and Sunday

Where can we go to our first outing near to Birmingham ?

What should I expect

We are happy to travel a little

Thanks Rose x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

Xtasia!

over a year ago

Is it open tho I can't get on there website are they on here? Xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have chams and xstasia there, both completely different clubs. Id take a look at their websites and see which is more for you.

over a year ago

"You have chams and xstasia there, both completely different clubs. Id take a look at their websites and see which is more for you."

Xtasia web is broken at the moment so see club reviews section for info, Chams is also on there... Both clubs have loads of great reviews too ...

xx

over a year ago

"You have chams and xstasia there, both completely different clubs. Id take a look at their websites and see which is more for you.

Xtasia web is broken at the moment so see club reviews section for info, Chams is also on there... Both clubs have loads of great reviews too ...

xx"

Thanks for that guys is there anything a little more out the way just as its our first time I would be mortified if I knew someone there xx

over a year ago

"You have chams and xstasia there, both completely different clubs. Id take a look at their websites and see which is more for you.

xx

Thanks for that guys is there anything a little more out the way just as its our first time I would be mortified if I knew someone there xx"

The biggest fear of most first timers is seeing someone you know, very few actually do and the chance of other people also travelling further out to avoid it is probably more likely than being close... Over 3 years we've only met 3 people who we recognised from being local and all have ended up being social friends at the clubs ...

xx

over a year ago

xx

Thanks for that guys is there anything a little more out the way just as its our first time I would be mortified if I knew someone there xx"

Exactly what they said above, everyone says they go further away so they don't bump into people they know, so everyone thinks the same and very few go to their local.

Xstasia is a nightclub kind of club and chams is a wet club.

There are several clubs out there, depending on how far you're willing to travel. The best thing is to go on the club reviews section and look, as they're filtered in to the area they're in.

over a year ago

What is a "wet club" lol

Sorry just very new to this xx

over a year ago

Thank you both for your reply too, appreciate it x

over a year ago

"What is a "wet club" lol

Sorry just very new to this xx"

Has a jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Men have to wear a towel or shorts and women a towel or dressed up.

Post new Message to Thread