FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First time at Quest this Saturday, many questions..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys,

So we are going to Quest this Saturday forthe first time. We shall be meeting up with a couple beforehand and going with them.

I'm nervous! I have been told that couples and singles nights can be seedy?

I have no idea what to wear, we are meeting at a bar before so I think i need a nice balance of bar outfit and sex club outfit..whatever that may mean.

Do people walk around in lingerie etc? The idea does intrigue me.

Are two couples able to play privately? It would be our first experience at playing too so we wouldnt be ready for folk watching or joining in lol..too much pressure!

Will I have the opportunity to have a good dance?

I think thats it..for now ha ha! x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey guys,

So we are going to Quest this Saturday forthe first time. We shall be meeting up with a couple beforehand and going with them.

I have no idea what to wear, we are meeting at a bar before so I think i need a nice balance of bar outfit and sex club outfit..whatever that may mean.

Are two couples able to play privately? It would be our first experience at playing too so we wouldnt be ready for folk watching or joining in lol..too much pressure!

I think thats it..for now ha ha! x "

Firstly been on both nights and find the ambience much more relaxed on the mixed night..Just firmly tell any one no that needs it .

If in the play areas no Street clothes are permitted.. I seem to start off in underwear and end up in my towel

Two or even more couples can get private rooms.. although later on its harder as they get busy.

As for dancing.. pass.. as we are always up to no good... and omg love your photos..

Cali

over a year ago

"

Firstly been on both nights and find the ambience much more relaxed on the mixed night..Just firmly tell any one no that needs it .

If in the play areas no Street clothes are permitted.. I seem to start off in underwear and end up in my towel

Two or even more couples can get private rooms.. although later on its harder as they get busy.

As for dancing.. pass.. as we are always up to no good... and omg love your photos..

Cali "

Ah, I'm glad that the ambience is good on a mixed night. We would like to meet couples and singles of all genders so we thought a mixed night would be good.

That's good news about the private rooms too! Hopefully we can snag one as I'm sure we will be in the mood for playing.

My dancing has always got my Mr (and several others!) horny so I think a bit of dancing can't hurt ha ha.

Aww thank you!! x

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I've not been to the new club.. the clubs owners have a profile on here they've always been very helpful and friendly when I've chatted to them. I'm sure they'd answer some queries as well

over a year ago

"I've not been to the new club.. the clubs owners have a profile on here they've always been very helpful and friendly when I've chatted to them. I'm sure they'd answer some queries as well "

We are actually friends on here now that mention it! Hopwfully they will see the thread and comment.

By *iscellaneousCouple
over a year ago

Idle

We've only been to Quest once but it was a fun night. We didn't end up playing with anyone but met lots of lovely couples.

Most people seem to stay clothed in the bar area (something you'd wear to a normal bar) and dress down whenever you fancy. I personally prefer to dress down (underwear) straight away so I think I'll do that next time.

MiscF x

over a year ago

You'll LOVE it. The people are friendly and the atmosphere is chill xx

over a year ago

"We've only been to Quest once but it was a fun night. We didn't end up playing with anyone but met lots of lovely couples.

Most people seem to stay clothed in the bar area (something you'd wear to a normal bar) and dress down whenever you fancy. I personally prefer to dress down (underwear) straight away so I think I'll do that next time.

MiscF x "

I can see my dressing down pretty quickly if others are lol. I recently went topless on holiday for the first time and loved the empowering feeling it gave me!

over a year ago

"You'll LOVE it. The people are friendly and the atmosphere is chill xx"

Exactly what i wanted to hear. Thanks doll! x

over a year ago

It's no where near as scary as you are imagining. Promise x

Are you both clear on your boundaries? That's more important than anything else as then you come away feeling fab not worried.

We didn't play with others until a lot of club visits under our belt. Don't feel like everyone will expect you to, even the couple you're meeting will understand first time nerves

over a year ago

"It's no where near as scary as you are imagining. Promise x

Are you both clear on your boundaries? That's more important than anything else as then you come away feeling fab not worried.

We didn't play with others until a lot of club visits under our belt. Don't feel like everyone will expect you to, even the couple you're meeting will understand first time nerves"

That's good then, thank you!

I think we are clear on boundaries, they are rapidly changing though as we become more comfortable lol. x

over a year ago

"It's no where near as scary as you are imagining. Promise x

We didn't play with others until a lot of club visits under our belt. Don't feel like everyone will expect you to, even the couple you're meeting will understand first time nerves

That's good then, thank you!

I think we are clear on boundaries, they are rapidly changing though as we become more comfortable lol. x"

Some people suit jumping straight in I think, we suit going slowly. So long as you only go as fast as the slowest one then it's a fabulous feeling both playing and clubbing x

Chill, honestly after 20 min in there you'll be as relaxed like in a bar, same again after dress down

over a year ago

We love quest such a great atmosphere, regarding the dancing all I will say is that they have a pole I'm sure you'll both enjoy that and you'll probably get an audience. Ess

over a year ago

"We love quest such a great atmosphere, regarding the dancing all I will say is that they have a pole I'm sure you'll both enjoy that and you'll probably get an audience. Ess"

Oooh a pole!? My local pub used to have a pole up. It was great fun after a few drinks ha ha.

over a year ago

"Hey guys,

I think thats it..for now ha ha! x "

Please let us know how you get on, we're hoping to go to quest soon and would love to know how you find it Miss T x

over a year ago

"

Please let us know how you get on, we're hoping to go to quest soon and would love to know how you find it Miss T x"

Will do doll! Xx

over a year ago

"

Please let us know how you get on, we're hoping to go to quest soon and would love to know how you find it Miss T x

Will do doll! Xx"

Thank you! xx

over a year ago

We had exactly the same questions as you on our first time! Not a clue what to wear or how to even go on in the club. Had to pluck up the courage in the car to go in, went in, paid our money and got changed. Wife was wearing a lingerie with thong and shoes. Was quite a sexy look! We had a tour of the club which made us feel much more at ease, then had drinks at the bar. Was a good atmosphere and we eventually ended up in couples room for play, then a private room with an audience. Was a very hot evening! Also had a game of pool and a chill on the sofa. Have fun!

Post new Message to Thread