Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Rios - any recent experience?

Jump to newest

By *artinx OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

I'll be in London for a few days next month and wonder what Rios is like on a weekday afternoon or evening?

I know I shouldn't go there expecting to play but it would be nice if I did ! I know it will be hard to generalise, but what sort of numbers of people, and what ratio men to women, might I expect on a weekend afternoon?

Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oul BrothaMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

One word, meh.

Go elsewhere, ab Fabs perhaps.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We went there in the summer with some friends of ours and didn't enjoy it that much it was an odd experience it was like half naturist spa half swing club so it was a little hard to tell who is here for what a lot of the local women go there gwtbin the sauna and just start lathering up with balms and creams too which is kind off a strange feeling being here to potentially swing and you got the woman from down the street having a spa day or somthing we wouldn't really recommend it tbh although on a plus side they have lots of hot tubs tho which was good and a pool

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It varies. We've been several times during the week and it really depends. But we mostly enjoyed ourselves. Female male ratio... from our experience is 1 to 8.

Post new Message to Thread