Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Defunct club in Coventry.

Jump to newest

By *umpkin OP   Man
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Some years ago, there used to be a swingers club in Coventry. I never went there and I`ve heard it wasn`t up to much anyway!

Anyone have any idea what it was called and where it was located?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Some years ago, there used to be a swingers club in Coventry. I never went there and I`ve heard it wasn`t up to much anyway!

Anyone have any idea what it was called and where it was located?"

Wondering why yr asking if it wasn't all that?

By *umpkin OP   Man
over a year ago

"Some years ago, there used to be a swingers club in Coventry. I never went there and I`ve heard it wasn`t up to much anyway!

Anyone have any idea what it was called and where it was located?

Wondering why yr asking if it wasn't all that? "

Just curiosity as I`m getting to know Coventry!

over a year ago

Not sure what it was called but one appeared briefly in coundon

By *ricovMan
over a year ago

Coventry

How many years ago are we talking?

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

There used to be one in Balsall common called Ceasers.

over a year ago

"There used to be one in Balsall common called Ceasers.

"

You beat me too it , I was just going to mention Ceasers

By *ensualNorthantsMan
over a year ago

Northampton

You beat me too it , I was just going to mention Ceasers

"

coupd do with a new one there

By *umpkin OP   Man
over a year ago

"

That`s it! Couldn`t be sure of the name!

By *umpkin OP   Man
over a year ago

Just checked it out on the map! I see there`s a railway station but otherwise it`s little wonder it didn`t do well being stuck out where it was!!!!

By * and PCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Ceasers in Balsall Common was a wonderful club in it's day. We went there for over 4 years, Mainly for the monthly Rude Revel events which we helped to organise and held by UKRUDEGIRL every month and they were always very well attended and we made friends with a lot of fantastic people and we still keep in contact with some of them today.

The reason it had to close was because the building it was attached to was condemned, so the landlords sold off the complete property for redevelopment about 8 years ago.

The owners of Ceasers then moved out and set up Club Spice on the Coventry to Birmingham road and we also attended there for about 6 months but there was a problem with the landlord and residents, so in the end sad to say that also closed.

By *ensualNorthantsMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Crying shame

By *irty130Couple
over a year ago

Bristol Area

"Ceasers in Balsall Common was a wonderful club in it's day. We went there for over 4 years, Mainly for the monthly Rude Revel events which we helped to organise and held by UKRUDEGIRL every month and they were always very well attended and we made friends with a lot of fantastic people and we still keep in contact with some of them today.

The reason it had to close was because the building it was attached to was condemned, so the landlords sold off the complete property for redevelopment about 8 years ago.

The owners of Ceasers then moved out and set up Club Spice on the Coventry to Birmingham road and we also attended there for about 6 months but there was a problem with the landlord and residents, so in the end sad to say that also closed."

Oh my! Although we never attended, that's a proper blast from the past!

By *agicfingerslovelyMan
over a year ago

Rugby

Lovely little independent hotel near by and very useful having a railway station with plenty of trains

By *ensualNorthantsMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"Lovely little independent hotel near by and very useful having a railway station with plenty of trains"
ooh which hotel

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Ceasers in Balsall Common was a wonderful club in it's day. We went there for over 4 years, Mainly for the monthly Rude Revel events which we helped to organise and held by UKRUDEGIRL every month and they were always very well attended and we made friends with a lot of fantastic people and we still keep in contact with some of them today.

The owners of Ceasers then moved out and set up Club Spice on the Coventry to Birmingham road and we also attended there for about 6 months but there was a problem with the landlord and residents, so in the end sad to say that also closed."

this was a good venue [the first i took k.to was seclued with big car park.was a fore runner with themes that clubs still youse today.[the dance behind the see through curtain was ooh la la.fun] .the new venture never realy had time to take off and was to close to a 45.sadley think it my be a car wash now.

By *umpkin OP   Man
over a year ago

Thanks for that information!

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Definitely the only two sites anywhere near Coventry over the last 20 years. No where else springs to mind at all. We actually looked at "Club Spice" before we bought Xtasia, on the basis of Little Chefs always seemed to be ideal locations with car parks, but unfortunately that one had been totally vandalised and the lady next door still lived there!! God she hated us all. Last time we looked at Caesars land it was a pensioners home. Still hoping Rudie might make a return to the scene if her back allows...would be a welcome here,

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I clicked on this thinking it was a thread about Coventry City football club

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

"I clicked on this thinking it was a thread about Coventry City football club "

Took the words right out of my mouth

over a year ago

Yes it's a shame about Ceasers, I'm not many miles from where it was and yes it's a retirement home now.

Unfortunately I didn't get to know about it as this was in the days before my moral decline set in and I became aware of how much enjoyment came with the condition.

I'd have joined it in an instant had I know.

I still find it hard to believe that there isn't a club in this part of the world as I would have thought there were enough swingers around here to attend but not being in the business I guess there are a lot of hard commercial decisions go into having to make these placed pay.

I live in hope though. Preferably before I get into the retirement home that is. Lol.

By *agicfingerslovelyMan
over a year ago

Rugby

Nearest one on the A5 but I did hear a rumour about a new Club opening in the Leamington area.

By *ine and WineCouple
over a year ago

brum city centre

#PUSB

Post new Message to Thread