Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Cupids!

Jump to newest

By *tickyfingers60 OP   Couple
over a year ago

rochdale

Hi, thinking of giving Cupids a try this weekend, not been before but been to other clubs.

How busy does it get on a Saturday & do you need to have membership to get in?!

Also is there a limit on single guys there?

Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Going to cupids myself on Saturday night..Been before...great place and lovely staff

By *tickyfingers60 OP   Couple
over a year ago

rochdale

Thanks much appreciated.

Have fun, hope we will.... !;)

over a year ago

I'm sure you will have a great time OP. Saturday is couples and single fem night so you shouldn't have to worry about single men.

Don't think you need membership (tho may want to check this out with the club). Have fun xx

over a year ago

"Hi, thinking of giving Cupids a try this weekend, not been before but been to other clubs.

Thanks. "

Cupids is normally pretty busy on a Saturday night. If it's a party night it can be very busy indeed. I've always had a great time whenever I've been.

Couples and single females do not need to be members to go.

Single males have to be either members or go as a guest and need to show ID.

They don't limit single guys there.

over a year ago

"I'm sure you will have a great time OP. Saturday is couples and single fem night so you shouldn't have to worry about single men.

Don't think you need membership (tho may want to check this out with the club). Have fun xx"

On Saturday night single guys are allowed in the club...

over a year ago

"I'm sure you will have a great time OP. Saturday is couples and single fem night so you shouldn't have to worry about single men.

Don't think you need membership (tho may want to check this out with the club). Have fun xx"

Hi strawberry - just to correct Saturday's are open too ALL couples, single ladies & single guys. Cupids couples & single ladies ONLY evenings are each and every Wednesday nights 7 until midnight xx

over a year ago

Don't think you need membership (tho may want to check this out with the club). Have fun xx

Hi strawberry - just to correct Saturday's are open too ALL couples, single ladies & single guys. Cupids couples & single ladies ONLY evenings are each and every Wednesday nights 7 until midnight xx"

My bad thought Sat was couples night.

over a year ago

"Hi, thinking of giving Cupids a try this weekend, not been before but been to other clubs.

Thanks.

Lee to correct you Cupids carefully manage its ratio of single males. Please see the verifications & reviews that atest to this. However thank you for posting to this thread!

Cupids is normally pretty busy on a Saturday night. If it's a party night it can be very busy indeed. I've always had a great time whenever I've been.

They don't limit single guys there. "

over a year ago

Thanks.

Lee for your information Cupids carefully manage the ratio of single males as attested to by the club reviews & verifications. Thank you for your input

over a year ago

Thanks.

Lee for your information Cupids carefully manage the ratio of single males as attested to by the club reviews & verifications. Thank you for your input

over a year ago

We went there on Saturday as a couple and had a great time! Will be going back again soon

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I'm there this Saturday

over a year ago

saturday nights are fab at cupids n although they dont limit sngle guys as such yona on reception does keep a close eye on numbers so there is a really good mix of people and gives all singles her special once over for suitability n groups of guys are not allowed n brucey jess n the staff are always on hand if you have any issues at all n any indiscretions by anyone are delt with quickly n quietly so everyone has the best evening possile

Post new Message to Thread