Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Reporter at Eurekas

Jump to newest

By *urekamanfor2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Shoreham

As friends were at Eurekas on Friday they were approached by a female who they suspect may have been a journalist looking for a sleezy story. It's made them a little concerned so just a word of warning to be careful .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What made them suspicious and I assume they reported the person in question to the club itself?

over a year ago

Did they say anything to the staff?

over a year ago

Shoreham

My friends wife recognised her from a journalist course they had done years ago and having since done research she apparently works for a newspaper.

They didn't report it as it was only their second time there and we're just a little taken aback and didn't think the women recognised my friends wife

over a year ago

"My friends wife recognised her from a journalist course they had done years ago and having since done research she apparently works for a newspaper.

They didn't report it as it was only their second time there and we're just a little taken aback and didn't think the women recognised my friends wife "

I'm not sure how that equates to them looking for a story?

By *urekaPartiesCouple
over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Hi everyone... I'm sorry to hear that your friend was spooked .. but trust me if there had been a reporter in the club !!! We would have all heard about it by now !!! Like all my fellow club owners out there !! This is always a concern .. your privacy is important to us .. any issues or worries pls contact me direct at Eureka... or of course in the unlikely event this is someone being naughty with the truth lol .. then no worries.... but just to assure you all !!! We respect your privacy and welcome your custom always !!! And your EUREKA TEAM are here to help if you have any worries..

yours always. Mike Davies P. S happy swinging ??

over a year ago

"Hi everyone... I'm sorry to hear that your friend was spooked .. but trust me if there had been a reporter in the club !!! We would have all heard about it by now !!! Like all my fellow club owners out there !! This is always a concern .. your privacy is important to us .. any issues or worries pls contact me direct at Eureka... or of course in the unlikely event this is someone being naughty with the truth lol .. then no worries.... but just to assure you all !!! We respect your privacy and welcome your custom always !!! And your EUREKA TEAM are here to help if you have any worries..

yours always. Mike Davies P. S happy swinging ??"

That's reassuring to hear Mike, but how can you be so sure?

Not all articles hit the newsstand the next day - some take weeks / months in research?

over a year ago

I just read the OP new the girl was a journalist because his wife recognised her from a journalist course........

Maybe the other girl was nervous because she saw a girl she recognised from a journalist course......

Just sayin'...

By *heRealHousewivesofEurekaCouple
over a year ago

dartford

What I don't understand here is why this person didn't inform the club directly with this at the time! as a decent human being I would've done this to protect mine and others privacy, rather than post it on an open forum after the event has happened!! Weird!!

over a year ago

There are journalists in clubs all the time. We're allowed to have fun in our free time...

over a year ago

"There are journalists in clubs all the time. We're allowed to have fun in our free time..."

How to get blocked in one easy leson lmao

over a year ago

"There are journalists in clubs all the time. We're allowed to have fun in our free time...

How to get blocked in one easy leson lmao"

Cool. It's always good to know those people who don't respect what I do for a living so that I don't accidentally meet them.

over a year ago

"There are journalists in clubs all the time. We're allowed to have fun in our free time...

Cool. It's always good to know those people who don't respect what I do for a living so that I don't accidentally meet them."

Actually I respect your honesty.

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We all have jobs, why should it matter if one is a journalist at a club or a copper at a dogging site?

Makes no difference to us what someone does as long as they are playing safe and nicely

(if any police officers are on here....we are open to using handcuffs and journalists can always use our camera to get some decent photos)

over a year ago

"We all have jobs, why should it matter if one is a journalist at a club or a copper at a dogging site?

Makes no difference to us what someone does as long as they are playing safe and nicely

(if any police officers are on here....we are open to using handcuffs and journalists can always use our camera to get some decent photos) "

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"I just read the OP new the girl was a journalist because his wife recognised her from a journalist course........

Maybe the other girl was nervous because she saw a girl she recognised from a journalist course......

Just sayin'...

"

I was thinking this, it's a not like saying someone on here will "out" you, how do they know we are here exactly?

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

maybe she just checking out the 70s/80s décor for a retro tv prog x

By *rishmocha2Couple
over a year ago

Beds

We had a similar situation at Tease II three years ago, the difference was it was a reporter & photographer doing a report on Xmas swinging parties. None of the staff had let us know until the reporter introduced herself. Totally mad!!

over a year ago

Is it possible she was just there for the same reason as the rest of us and not working, could have been going for weeks, just that no-one has recognized her or knows her occupation.

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"maybe she just checking out the 70s/80s décor for a retro tv prog x"

She would have been very disappointed then as the club is undergoing a major revamp that is very decadent !

over a year ago

"As friends were at Eurekas on Friday they were approached by a female who they suspect may have been a journalist looking for a sleezy story. It's made them a little concerned so just a word of warning to be careful . "

Well no one else will say it, but I question any information coming from a mostly inactive account.

This looks like a pathetic attempt to marginalise Eureka in an attempt to put people off attending.

Sadly there is a butt hurt individual and cohorts who I would take a bet on being behind this post in one form or another.

Eureka is a fantastic club, further on the rise, and if reporters are about, we'll they're not going to find any more of a story there than they would in any other well run club.

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

"As friends were at Eurekas on Friday they were approached by a female who they suspect may have been a journalist looking for a sleezy story. It's made them a little concerned so just a word of warning to be careful .

Well no one else will say it, but I question any information coming from a mostly inactive account.

This looks like a pathetic attempt to marginalise Eureka in an attempt to put people off attending.

Sadly there is a butt hurt individual and cohorts who I would take a bet on being behind this post in one form or another.

Eureka is a fantastic club, further on the rise, and if reporters are about, we'll they're not going to find any more of a story there than they would in any other well run club. "

over a year ago

How to get blocked in one easy leson lmao"

Why? I think most people (obviously not yourself or the OP judging by this thread) realise that most journalists don't earn their money fabricating scandalous stories about swingers for the tabloids

over a year ago

Why? I think most people (obviously not yourself or the OP judging by this thread) realise that most journalists don't earn their money fabricating scandalous stories about swingers for the tabloids "

Exactly. I can't imagine that the editors of the technical magazines I write for would pay me money for something completely off topic.

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

What people seem to forget is there are people from all walks of life and jobs that are involved in the lifestyle

This doesn't mean they are continuously looking to cause issue or scandal in fact most try to keep their private life to themselves and respect others privacy too

I've been to high end parties where celebs are present and regular parties where 'ordinary' working class people mix and have fun ... all for there own reasons like to be discrete

Perhaps if society didn't generalise different ways of life as being so 'strange' no one would have interest but unfortunately that is the way of life

Let's just enjoy our lives whatever they are and appreciate the good times xx

over a year ago

"What I don't understand here is why this person didn't inform the club directly with this at the time! as a decent human being I would've done this to protect mine and others privacy, rather than post it on an open forum after the event has happened!! Weird!! "

And inform them of what exactly? A wild hunch that they have??

over a year ago

I personally think the whole post is suspicious! Funny how it's his friend who apparently saw this so called reporter hmmmmmm

I know exactly what I think of it and why...Some people need to get a bloody life!

By *atie ShayTV/TS
over a year ago

@@

"We all have jobs, why should it matter if one is a journalist at a club or a copper at a dogging site?

(if any police officers are on here....we are open to using handcuffs and journalists can always use our camera to get some decent photos) "

Eeew no! I couldn't play with a dirty piggy wig! Don't know where they've been...

over a year ago

"I personally think the whole post is suspicious! Funny how it's his friend who apparently saw this so called reporter hmmmmmm

I know exactly what I think of it and why...Some people need to get a bloody life! "

I think we both have the same thoughts on the "source" of this story... G

over a year ago

"I personally think the whole post is suspicious! Funny how it's his friend who apparently saw this so called reporter hmmmmmm

I know exactly what I think of it and why...Some people need to get a bloody life! "

I totally agree Lola also seems funny how that person also only has a veri over a yr old Hmmm detective hat on!!

over a year ago

I know exactly what I think of it and why...Some people need to get a bloody life!

I totally agree Lola also seems funny how that person also only has a veri over a yr old Hmmm detective hat on!! "

Agreed BabyLove, pretty much what I said in my first post above. Rogue

over a year ago

And then we receive sarcastic messages from related accounts who then block us...

Get a life.

over a year ago

"And then we receive sarcastic messages from related accounts who then block us...

Get a life. "

Funny how the OP hasn't been online to comment..of course they won't cos they are watching the whole thread from their real accounts!! Absolutely hilarious!

over a year ago

"And then we receive sarcastic messages from related accounts who then block us...

Get a life.

Funny how the OP hasn't been online to comment..of course they won't cos they are watching the whole thread from their real accounts!! Absolutely hilarious! "

Amazes me how the abuse starts coming when you start using facts to counter their garbage.

over a year ago

heres my take..down south clubs are a common thing more so than up here..they are quite well know what they are.

Even if there was a story, she didnt have a camera I imagine...so not really much privacy would have infringed...and what real story would make anyone think.."OMG they have sex in an adult sex themed club!!!?-thats news!"

over a year ago

personally I'd be shit scared to get caught when going through all the security when I went a couple years ago to have false credentials

over a year ago

"What people seem to forget is there are people from all walks of life and jobs that are involved in the lifestyle

This doesn't mean they are continuously looking to cause issue or scandal in fact most try to keep their private life to themselves and respect others privacy too

I've been to high end parties where celebs are present and regular parties where 'ordinary' working class people mix and have fun ... all for there own reasons like to be discrete

Perhaps if society didn't generalise different ways of life as being so 'strange' no one would have interest but unfortunately that is the way of life

Let's just enjoy our lives whatever they are and appreciate the good times xx

"

Well said life takes us all on a journey and this is part of mine. Looking forward to my next visit to eurekas

over a year ago

over a year ago

Shoreham

The sun man got his front page story Saturday.

over a year ago

Maybe another shit ch4 film...they did one on doggin...

By *ilk n SteelCouple
over a year ago

Croydon

We were at Eureka recently and met a couple who we took to a room and played with for about an hour.

Afterwards, relaxing in the hot tub, we started talking about what work we do. It turned out that the Male was a chef.

We were really concerned that he may have started cooking some sausages or making an omelette and wondered if we should tell Mike and the staff.

It may be the case that people who work in the food service industry are coming to swinging clubs in their free time and we may need to start being vigilant.

Then Kate sucked his sausage for a second time while Adam buttered his wife's muffin.

;)

By *he Milf ClubCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

"We were at Eureka recently and met a couple who we took to a room and played with for about an hour.

Afterwards, relaxing in the hot tub, we started talking about what work we do. It turned out that the Male was a chef.

We were really concerned that he may have started cooking some sausages or making an omelette and wondered if we should tell Mike and the staff.

It may be the case that people who work in the food service industry are coming to swinging clubs in their free time and we may need to start being vigilant.

Then Kate sucked his sausage for a second time while Adam buttered his wife's muffin.

;)

"

Post new Message to Thread