Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Eurekas During the Day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

We are going to look at Eurekas very soon and would like to know what we can expect from a day time visit ? Most reviews are about the evenings and events.

J&M

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urekaPartiesCouple
over a year ago

FAWKHAM

The daytimes are a more relaxed affair with people making use of the facilities, such as the fully equipped spa 23 acres of land and outdoor heated pool which is open until 1st October. There is a cafeteria which serves a variety of meals snacks and drinks.

Hope this helps

By *anm2009Man
over a year ago

Barrow-in-Furness

We are going this Thursday been before in the summer when you can make best use of the outdoor areas which are great indoor areas are good but just a little concerned it may be quiet at this time if year during the day but won't put is off having fun ??

By *ightDiversionMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

I guess the main question is what are you hoping for from your daytime visit.

Clearly now the weather appears to have broken your unlikely to get an all over tan... but if its not too chilly then there is the option of a nice walk in the woods and around the grounds and if you're brave, and going within a week or so, there is a dip in the pool.

Indoors there is the Spa area with Jacuzzi, Steam room and Sauna.

Its a great place to relax and chill.

If you after dancing - then stay for the evening..

If your after play - then there are play rooms for that very purpose - Again if weather allows there is the option of playing alfresco which is lovely. If your after meeting others then clearly with less people around there will be less to choose from.. so perhaps arrange to meet someone there if that is the prime reason to go.

feel free to PM if you want more info.

A

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

fun on a summers day outide pool brill....when weather not so good the indoor facilities very good....can be plenty of guys about ...but hey this could be your thing ...xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we visit on daytimes , yes its a bit quieter than the partys,you get a steady flow of visitors passing through, but its a nice place to relax and chillout,the warm weather seems to be leaveing us so get there soon to realy enjoy the outside facilitys, I'm sure you find an opportunity to have a little fun there too, on your own or with others

By *ley2Couple
over a year ago

Bermondsey

We absolutely love daytimes at Eurekas. It's a beautiful enviroment with great decor and scenery... and there's lots to do. Everyone's so polite and friendly. Can't recommend it enough.

By *am_990Man
over a year ago

London

"We absolutely love daytimes at Eurekas. It's a beautiful enviroment with great decor and scenery... and there's lots to do. Everyone's so polite and friendly. Can't recommend it enough. "

Is eurekas any good for single guys too? As in just to go there to hang out, no expectations? I'm from south London too, so would have thought Rios spa would have been a closer option?

over a year ago

Eureaka is open to everyone. Lots of single guy's there. Nice place to chill chat and be naked

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I've been there a few times I love sitting on the decking having something to eat and a coffee,sat there naked watching the world pass by,then having a walk round the grounds naked,I love this place but I live to bloody far away.

over a year ago

I love Eureka....I go alone sometimes just to chill out, chat and relax...as soon as I go through the gates my whole mood changes...I can sit within the grounds and not be harassed or made to feel uncomfortable..

I can 100% recommend this club with no pressure to play at all....Food and drinks can be purchased throughout the day...friendly and fun....

By *ley2Couple
over a year ago

Bermondsey

"We absolutely love daytimes at Eurekas. It's a beautiful enviroment with great decor and scenery... and there's lots to do. Everyone's so polite and friendly. Can't recommend it enough.

Is eurekas any good for single guys too? As in just to go there to hang out, no expectations? I'm from south London too, so would have thought Rios spa would have been a closer option?"

Sorry, only just seen this post.

Lots of single guys go there and seem to enjoy themselves. We've heard a lot of bad things about Rios so we wouldn't even try that place. Besides, Eurekas has all we need.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks. All the comments really helpful.

By *anm2009Man
over a year ago

Barrow-in-Furness

My gf and I will be visiting eurekas on 27th October during the day if anyone particularly single guys wants to contact me please do

over a year ago

Eurekas what can I say everyone who has left a comment has said it... Nice and relaxing during the day ....summer perfect for the naked sunbathing ... winter time the indoors is perfect as well. food and soft drinks served all day.

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

We're thinking of going this Sat daytime for a few hours. Only ever been on a Sunday before now and it was always relatively quiet.

X

By *ightDiversionMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"My gf and I will be visiting eurekas on 27th October during the day if anyone particularly single guys wants to contact me please do "

I am sure some of us could be persuaded !!

Likely to be a bit chilly - may have to huddle for warmth !

Post new Message to Thread