Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Mingles Colchester

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well it's coming to the summer now, who's daring enough to come in their beach wear?

If carlsberg done swingers clubs, this would probably be the best on the world

See some of you sexy lot tomorrow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inglesCouple
over a year ago

Colchester

Thanks guys! See you tomorrow xxx

over a year ago

WOW! What a night indeed

Thank you to the Mingles team for a fab night, and a very big thank you to Jason

Until next time.....

over a year ago

It's that time of year again this Saturday... the beach party!

Wonders if a snorkel is needed? Or just some lotion for all the heat that will be created?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hey we are going to the beach party on Saturday, our first time at Mingles...was wondering if it's a sexy beach wear thing or goggle and flippers

By *ensualcouple99Couple
over a year ago

Colchester

"Hey we are going to the beach party on Saturday, our first time at Mingles...was wondering if it's a sexy beach wear thing or goggle and flippers "

I'm sure there will be a mix of both. Most probably trying the sexy look but there's always a few up for a laugh at Mingles who will go for the alternative.

Xx

over a year ago

"Hey we are going to the beach party on Saturday, our first time at Mingles...was wondering if it's a sexy beach wear thing or goggle and flippers

I'm sure there will be a mix of both. Most probably trying the sexy look but there's always a few up for a laugh at Mingles who will go for the alternative.

Xx"

See now it's a toss up, I'm more for the tongue in cheek get the snorkel on type of thing, but I want to look sexy too!! What a conundrum

By *ensualcouple99Couple
over a year ago

Colchester

"Hey we are going to the beach party on Saturday, our first time at Mingles...was wondering if it's a sexy beach wear thing or goggle and flippers

Xx

See now it's a toss up, I'm more for the tongue in cheek get the snorkel on type of thing, but I want to look sexy too!! What a conundrum "

Sounds like you'll fit in well. Lol

over a year ago

Xx

See now it's a toss up, I'm more for the tongue in cheek get the snorkel on type of thing, but I want to look sexy too!! What a conundrum

Sounds like you'll fit in well. Lol"

Fit right in...stand out like a sore thumb.... we shall see

over a year ago

I may possibly be there tonight.... if I ever get home from bloody work!

Post new Message to Thread