Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Zante

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anybody know of any swing clubs in Zante?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I know there's a nudist beach at Kalamaki - didn't know when I booked though!!! 6 weeks & couning!!!!

DanPierced may know he lived out there for a while

over a year ago

"I know there's a nudist beach at Kalamaki - didn't know when I booked though!!! 6 weeks & couning!!!!

DanPierced may know he lived out there for a while "

Thankyou Juniper, yes I know Dan, I'll drop him a line.

9 weeks for me, and counting! Lol xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anybody know of any swing clubs in Zante? "

Can't think of any specific clubs tbh but try banana beach at Vasilikos it's 14km south east of Zante town. Used to be a nudist beach don't know if it still is but used to attract swinging types back in the day. If not try Laganas and go to Rescue or Zero's clubs....not swinging but pretty much guarenteed to pull in those clubs.

over a year ago

"Anybody know of any swing clubs in Zante?

Can't think of any specific clubs tbh but try banana beach at Vasilikos it's 14km south east of Zante town. Used to be a nudist beach don't know if it still is but used to attract swinging types back in the day. If not try Laganas and go to Rescue or Zero's clubs....not swinging but pretty much guarenteed to pull in those clubs."

Nice one thanks Dan, was about to message ya! I'd heard you lived out there. Was last there about 10 years ago, I remember Laganas, was jumping!!

Cheers Dan.

over a year ago

Can't think of any specific clubs tbh but try banana beach at Vasilikos it's 14km south east of Zante town. Used to be a nudist beach don't know if it still is but used to attract swinging types back in the day. If not try Laganas and go to Rescue or Zero's clubs....not swinging but pretty much guarenteed to pull in those clubs.Nice one thanks Dan, was about to message ya! I'd heard you lived out there. Was last there about 10 years ago, I remember Laganas, was jumping!!

Cheers Dan. "

Has changed massively since I was there but Laganas is still just as crazy. Try Cameo's club too, it's on the little island just off Laganas beach accessible by wooden walkway.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I know there's a nudist beach at Kalamaki - didn't know when I booked though!!! 6 weeks & couning!!!!

DanPierced may know he lived out there for a while Thankyou Juniper, yes I know Dan, I'll drop him a line.

9 weeks for me, and counting! Lol xx"

I bet you're not going with your kids & parents though!!

over a year ago

DanPierced may know he lived out there for a while Thankyou Juniper, yes I know Dan, I'll drop him a line.

9 weeks for me, and counting! Lol xx

I bet you're not going with your kids & parents though!! "

Lol well, kids anyway! , won't stop me having a good time though! xx

over a year ago

Can't think of any specific clubs tbh but try banana beach at Vasilikos it's 14km south east of Zante town. Used to be a nudist beach don't know if it still is but used to attract swinging types back in the day. If not try Laganas and go to Rescue or Zero's clubs....not swinging but pretty much guarenteed to pull in those clubs.Nice one thanks Dan, was about to message ya! I'd heard you lived out there. Was last there about 10 years ago, I remember Laganas, was jumping!!

Cheers Dan.

Has changed massively since I was there but Laganas is still just as crazy. Try Cameo's club too, it's on the little island just off Laganas beach accessible by wooden walkway."

I remember 'the strip' Dan, that was crazy!

I will look out for it all

By *eter8inMan
over a year ago

East Lothian

No swinging clubs as such, but there's a bar in Argassi (cant remember name, but could direct you there...) where a few couples and mixed singles swingers hang out. It was good fun last year and hopefully the same this time.... I've been told, but can't confirm, that the Oceanic Bar in Kalamaki is a swingers haunt.

Have fun.

By *kvoyeur77Man
over a year ago

darlington

Will give oceanic a go when im there

Thy dont metion the swingers on tripadvisor lol

over a year ago

"No swinging clubs as such, but there's a bar in Argassi (cant remember name, but could direct you there...) where a few couples and mixed singles swingers hang out. It was good fun last year and hopefully the same this time.... I've been told, but can't confirm, that the Oceanic Bar in Kalamaki is a swingers haunt.

Have fun."

Whereabouts in Argassi is the bar you're thinking of? We go there when we can so would be good to know

By *eter8inMan
over a year ago

East Lothian

Near the Commodore Hotel, on way out of resort, if I remember correctly. I'll look at the map and repost.

By *eter8inMan
over a year ago

East Lothian

As I said... Can't confirm Oceanic in Kalamaki, but will certainly pay it a visit this year.

By *kvoyeur77Man
over a year ago

darlington

Me too

over a year ago

"Near the Commodore Hotel, on way out of resort, if I remember correctly. I'll look at the map and repost."

Cheers

By *corpiobiMan
over a year ago

RCT

Hi did you check this bar out? I'm off to Kalamaki soon.

"As I said... Can't confirm Oceanic in Kalamaki, but will certainly pay it a visit this year."

By *he Club runnersCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Gping to zante teusday need some nice cock

By *he Club runnersCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Going to zante teusday need some nice cock

Post new Message to Thread