Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Eureka

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys im really wanna visit 1st the club anyone's can tell me abouth that im little shy i planing to visit one year i think now its a time thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We sent last bank holiday there and had a great time. Everyone was ever so friendly

over a year ago

Thanks guys for a coment im just little nervous coz i never been in swingers club before

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

Every one gets nervous, even couples...

We nearly drove past the first time we went... We are so glad we didn't. It's full of friendly people and staff.

You can't beat a hot Saturday afternoon by the pool. It's a great way to get chatting to people, which means there are a few friendly faces come party time...

We understand that it's harder for single guys but if you go with an open mind and are willing to put yourself out a bit, you will wish you had gone sooner...

over a year ago

Try the Wednesday party night , it's not too busy but usually good fun in a nice warm evening. Eureka isn't a swingers club as such but party nights generally are. Don't be shy, talk to people but don't go expecting anything more and you'll be pleased when it does happen.

Eureka was my first club too and I've had some of the best evening there of any club, enjoy !!

over a year ago

Thanks guys i am free of work this Saturday what its Disney party its good for first visit ?

over a year ago

don't be scared, its no different than walking into a normal nightclub just a lot friendlier, eureaka is a nice place to chillout daytime getting your self ready for the party in the eve,

best thing s just get your arse there you wont regret it

over a year ago

"don't be scared, its no different than walking into a normal nightclub just a lot friendlier, eureaka is a nice place to chillout daytime getting your self ready for the party in the eve,

best thing s just get your arse there you wont regret it"

thanks hedonist definitely im going this Saturday any hotel its close to club for stay night ?im living in sheepey and its too expensive for a taxi lol

over a year ago

"don't be scared, its no different than walking into a normal nightclub just a lot friendlier, eureaka is a nice place to chillout daytime getting your self ready for the party in the eve,

best thing s just get your arse there you wont regret itthanks hedonist definitely im going this Saturday any hotel its close to club for stay night ?im living in sheepey and its too expensive for a taxi lol"

they have cabins to stay in , but they will all be booked by now, you need to book early,

as its not too cold at nites , lots of peeps sleep in their cars after the party, the staff are ok with that too, sometimes they allow you to sleep on the benches in the clubhouse,

no excuses now

over a year ago

best thing s just get your arse there you wont regret itthanks hedonist definitely im going this Saturday any hotel its close to club for stay night ?im living in sheepey and its too expensive for a taxi lol

they have cabins to stay in , but they will all be booked by now, you need to book early,

as its not too cold at nites , lots of peeps sleep in their cars after the party, the staff are ok with that too, sometimes they allow you to sleep on the benches in the clubhouse,

no excuses now "

thanks and no excuses

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

"Thanks guys i am free of work this Saturday what its Disney party its good for first visit ?"

The fancy dress parties are often well attended.

A normal Saturday night has something like 150 - 180 people, Halloween/NYE upto 300...

Dressing up is optional, some make great efforts with their costumes others are in smart jeans/t-shirts...

over a year ago

"Thanks guys i am free of work this Saturday what its Disney party its good for first visit ?

A normal Saturday night has something like 150 - 180 people, Halloween/NYE upto 300...

Dressing up is optional, some make great efforts with their costumes others are in smart jeans/t-shirts..."

thanks _riskynrisky hope i csn make some new friends

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

"Thanks guys i am free of work this Saturday what its Disney party its good for first visit ?

Dressing up is optional, some make great efforts with their costumes others are in smart jeans/t-shirts...thanks _riskynrisky hope i csn make some new friends "

Can't see it being a problem, when you arrive and sign in, tell the staff it's your first time and someone will show you round...

over a year ago

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread