Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

1st experience of a club?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right so ive been asked by 3 people now to go to a club, i like idea of it, but absolute shit myself at the thought of it to be honest...what was your 1st club experience like and was it what you expected? I have no idea what to expect in all honesty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The very first time i went to a club i never got past the front door, i sat outside for about an hour shitting myself to go in and ended up going home

over a year ago

To be truthful. I expected some seedy hovel. What I got was totally opposite to that. It was a very clean, very respectable and relaxing atmosphere and the people and staff were friendly...

Personally I would recommend you go and enjoy yourself.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

First time i went to a club i absolutly hated it and vowed id never go again

Two years later someone persuaded me to go to a different club and i loved it. So depends on the club for me

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

My very 1st club was xtasia. Thankfully a really nice girl from here took me I'm big into dance music and it was a themed night for that. I was sitting myself but after a tour round the place and half hour later I realised they where all normal people and I had nothing to worry about. Think my veris tell the end of this story. You'll be fine dude

over a year ago

Twas chams

Had taken at least 2 years to get me there

Was like a different world

It was a Saturday and was slightly miffed at how cliquey it was

Having a cpl turn there's backs on us was rude at best

But I enjoyed it mostly and returned again and again

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Very nervous and like Inspector Clouseau on surveillance trying to make a stealthy approach to the front door. On the night loved it. Addicted now

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 25/05/16 12:38:12]

over a year ago

Think i may just have to grow a pair and get my ass through the door then...ill probably disappear into the back ground then, hoping someone comes and digs me out lol

over a year ago

once you get through the door you will ask yourself what you was worried about... This answer to the question is nothing.. you need to read my book when it comes out..

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

after a year of wanting to go but not, i just went ..yes i was nervous but then everyone is .. i had a nice time and wished id gone sooner ..now i go all the time ..nothing to be scared of really

over a year ago

"Twas chams

Had taken at least 2 years to get me there

Was like a different world

It was a Saturday and was slightly miffed at how cliquey it was

Having a cpl turn there's backs on us was rude at best

But I enjoyed it mostly and returned again and again

I'd like to talk to you if you will. I think I can help you"

Help me?

over a year ago

"Think i may just have to grow a pair and get my ass through the door then...ill probably disappear into the back ground then, hoping someone comes and digs me out lol"

one thing i have learned from going to clubs is sitting in the background gets you nowhere, you need to put yourself out there and get noticed, people wont make an effort to come and talk to you

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 25/05/16 12:38:55]

over a year ago

Bottom line... walk in, pays ya money. If you don't like it, turn around and walk out.. No big deal really. I promise you there aren't any axe murderers waiting inside..

over a year ago

"Think i may just have to grow a pair and get my ass through the door then...ill probably disappear into the back ground then, hoping someone comes and digs me out lol

one thing i have learned from going to clubs is sitting in the background gets you nowhere, you need to put yourself out there and get noticed, people wont make an effort to come and talk to you

"

1 step at a time for me

Learn to crawl before i run wild lol

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Bottom line... walk in, pays ya money. If you don't like it, turn around and walk out.. No big deal really. I promise you there aren't any axe murderers waiting inside.."

Mwahahahaha

By *tockport 69Couple
over a year ago

Stockport

The 1th club was great but the 2th club was A shit house in eccles would not name it .and now they pay couples to say the club was full....crap

over a year ago

If you really want to twist ya pickle I can take you a fetish club and that might freak ya bits.. And I can't promise that an axe murderer or two won't be waiting inside lol

By *tockport 69Couple
over a year ago

Stockport

The 1th club was great but the 2th club was A shit house in eccles would not name it .and now they pay couples to say the club was full....crap

over a year ago

First time I went to La Chambre was so nervous but it was OK, no-one pounced

Much prefer the club up here, went alone the first time and was VERY nervous but the staff were brilliant and I made some new couples friends. Really enjoyed it and the social side was as good as anything else.

If you decide to go I'm sure you'll have fun. Good luck

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"If you really want to twist ya pickle I can take you a fetish club and that might freak ya bits.. And I can't promise that an axe murderer or two won't be waiting inside lol "

Ohhh you sweet talker you

over a year ago

"If you really want to twist ya pickle I can take you a fetish club and that might freak ya bits.. And I can't promise that an axe murderer or two won't be waiting inside lol "

Just throw me straight in at the deep end and see how well i swim ay lol

over a year ago

"If you really want to twist ya pickle I can take you a fetish club and that might freak ya bits.. And I can't promise that an axe murderer or two won't be waiting inside lol

Ohhh you sweet talker you "

Its all in the love lol

over a year ago

I've tried to make my self go. A good few times. I always end making to the door. Or the pub up road. So I know how you feel Op. After been on Fab for a couple of weeks I have a better understanding of what it's all about. Hopefully I will get my ass in gear. And get in there. Good luck

over a year ago

"If you really want to twist ya pickle I can take you a fetish club and that might freak ya bits.. And I can't promise that an axe murderer or two won't be waiting inside lol

Just throw me straight in at the deep end and see how well i swim ay lol"

Its ok, you'd be quite safe with us.. promise

over a year ago

Its ok, you'd be quite safe with us.. promise "

Id need details of your idea of being safe 1st lol

over a year ago

Id need details of your idea of being safe 1st lol"

No can do, trust is everything.. What size collar are you?

over a year ago

Research your clubs, don't just settle for closest, check its rules and if you need to register before hand. Our first club experience was amazing. I loved the look of the club from the website and had great reviews. Glad we traveled so far

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Id need details of your idea of being safe 1st lol"

Weird shit dude really really weird

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Id need details of your idea of being safe 1st lol

No can do, trust is everything.. What size collar are you?"

over a year ago

"Research your clubs, don't just settle for closest, check its rules and if you need to register before hand. Our first club experience was amazing. I loved the look of the club from the website and had great reviews. Glad we traveled so far "

Well alot of people seem to be satisfied with Chams on here...ive been asked to go there and the Attic

over a year ago

All bullshit aside. some clubs are great, some are amazing.. Others are rubbish and some are total crap. Everyone wants and enjoys different things. If you don't like the first one then the next might be the one for you.. Which club is it that you are thinking about attending?

over a year ago

"The 1th club was great but the 2th club was A shit house in eccles would not name it .and now they pay couples to say the club was full....crap"

i've been to some really crap clubs in my time, i remember many years ago going to a club that was literally mattersses on the floor to play on

over a year ago

I really want to do it, and I will for sure in the not too distant future.. I just have the idea of a bar with low lighting, a hot tub some private rooms and people walking around in little white towels!!!??

over a year ago

"All bullshit aside. some clubs are great, some are amazing.. Others are rubbish and some are total crap. Everyone wants and enjoys different things. If you don't like the first one then the next might be the one for you.. Which club is it that you are thinking about attending?"

Well ive been asked to go Chams and The Attic, Chams is pretty local aswell.

over a year ago

"I really want to do it, and I will for sure in the not too distant future.. I just have the idea of a bar with low lighting, a hot tub some private rooms and people walking around in little white towels!!!?? "

yep that about sums it up

over a year ago

"All bullshit aside. some clubs are great, some are amazing.. Others are rubbish and some are total crap. Everyone wants and enjoys different things. If you don't like the first one then the next might be the one for you.. Which club is it that you are thinking about attending?

Well ive been asked to go Chams and The Attic, Chams is pretty local aswell."

You'll be fine at chams, no issues at all. it's long standing club and has excellent feed back. you might have a problem getting a single guy membership though is I believe there is a waiting list.. if the person who has asked you to go is a lady then just do the couple thing and all will be fine..

over a year ago

"All bullshit aside. some clubs are great, some are amazing.. Others are rubbish and some are total crap. Everyone wants and enjoys different things. If you don't like the first one then the next might be the one for you.. Which club is it that you are thinking about attending?

Well ive been asked to go Chams and The Attic, Chams is pretty local aswell."

if your going with somebody you have nothing to worry about

having somebody you know to talk to and hold your hand, so to speak, makes it much easier

go for it

over a year ago

"I really want to do it, and I will for sure in the not too distant future.. I just have the idea of a bar with low lighting, a hot tub some private rooms and people walking around in little white towels!!!??

yep that about sums it up "

In my mind i have this picture of me walking in, the whole place looking at me in silence like 'like what is the foreign object, why does it disturb our place'

over a year ago

"I really want to do it, and I will for sure in the not too distant future.. I just have the idea of a bar with low lighting, a hot tub some private rooms and people walking around in little white towels!!!??

yep that about sums it up "

knew it

over a year ago

i wasn't expecting so many beds for some reason.

it was alright, not sure if it's my thing tbh but i liked being able to shower in a nightclub, that part was cool.

over a year ago

In my mind i have this picture of me walking in, the whole place looking at me in silence like 'like what is the foreign object, why does it disturb our place' "

People may well look at you but then you aren't going to a tuppleware party. Don't worry about they aren't going to tell you to naff off out..

over a year ago

In my mind i have this picture of me walking in, the whole place looking at me in silence like 'like what is the foreign object, why does it disturb our place' "

no not at all

ive been using chams since it opened and thats a lot of years now people won't even notice you as you walk in, you come in through the bar area where people will be to busy talking, ordering drinks etc to notice you walk in, saying that ive always got opne eye on the door so i can see what fresh meats coming in

over a year ago

In my mind i have this picture of me walking in, the whole place looking at me in silence like 'like what is the foreign object, why does it disturb our place'

no not at all

ive been using chams since it opened and thats a lot of years now people won't even notice you as you walk in, you come in through the bar area where people will be to busy talking, ordering drinks etc to notice you walk in, saying that ive always got opne eye on the door so i can see what fresh meats coming in "

This lady speaks the truth

over a year ago

I had my first experience yesterday,shit myself going,nearly didn't go in then just took a deep breath and rang the bell,still nervous I stripped down and put the towel round me (boxers still on). Met up with Hanky and Mrs SB and started to relax more and more. The place was very quiet but that was fine as it broke me in gently (hanky didn't) as the first hour passed I just did my own thing and put the boxers in my locker. Oh and I now can't wait to go back when there's a few more people in

over a year ago

no not at all

ive been using chams since it opened and thats a lot of years now people won't even notice you as you walk in, you come in through the bar area where people will be to busy talking, ordering drinks etc to notice you walk in, saying that ive always got opne eye on the door so i can see what fresh meats coming in "

I quiet like the idea of being fresh meat at the same time lol

I just need to get my ass there

over a year ago

no not at all

ive been using chams since it opened and thats a lot of years now people won't even notice you as you walk in, you come in through the bar area where people will be to busy talking, ordering drinks etc to notice you walk in, saying that ive always got opne eye on the door so i can see what fresh meats coming in

I quiet like the idea of being fresh meat at the same time lol

I just need to get my ass there"

Then the rest is upto you..

over a year ago

"I had my first experience yesterday,shit myself going,nearly didn't go in then just took a deep breath and rang the bell,still nervous I stripped down and put the towel round me (boxers still on). Met up with Hanky and Mrs SB and started to relax more and more. The place was very quiet but that was fine as it broke me in gently (hanky didn't) as the first hour passed I just did my own thing and put the boxers in my locker. Oh and I now can't wait to go back when there's a few more people in "
now those two would make my towel rise!!

over a year ago

Our first experience was at Bath Swingers Club many years ago. Sadly closed now. I was really nervous. We went for a drink first for a bit of Dutch courage and suggested to the misses that we should put it off until another time. She just took my hand and said 'no way, we have come this far" and proceeded to lead me there. Once we were through the door I was fine. Nobody gave us a second look and we had a great time chatting to a few people in the sauna and plunge pool.

over a year ago

"I had my first experience yesterday,shit myself going,nearly didn't go in then just took a deep breath and rang the bell,still nervous I stripped down and put the towel round me (boxers still on). Met up with Hanky and Mrs SB and started to relax more and more. The place was very quiet but that was fine as it broke me in gently (hanky didn't) as the first hour passed I just did my own thing and put the boxers in my locker. Oh and I now can't wait to go back when there's a few more people in "

Which club did you go to?

over a year ago

"I had my first experience yesterday,shit myself going,nearly didn't go in then just took a deep breath and rang the bell,still nervous I stripped down and put the towel round me (boxers still on). Met up with Hanky and Mrs SB and started to relax more and more. The place was very quiet but that was fine as it broke me in gently (hanky didn't) as the first hour passed I just did my own thing and put the boxers in my locker. Oh and I now can't wait to go back when there's a few more people in

Which club did you go to?"

Cupids Manchester

over a year ago

"I had my first experience yesterday,shit myself going,nearly didn't go in then just took a deep breath and rang the bell,still nervous I stripped down and put the towel round me (boxers still on). Met up with Hanky and Mrs SB and started to relax more and more. The place was very quiet but that was fine as it broke me in gently (hanky didn't) as the first hour passed I just did my own thing and put the boxers in my locker. Oh and I now can't wait to go back when there's a few more people in now those two would make my towel rise!!"
Mrs SB was very good as she was there strictly socially as was I until I was accosted by a lady with pink hair wanting to get my towel off.

over a year ago

"I had my first experience yesterday,shit myself going,nearly didn't go in then just took a deep breath and rang the bell,still nervous I stripped down and put the towel round me (boxers still on). Met up with Hanky and Mrs SB and started to relax more and more. The place was very quiet but that was fine as it broke me in gently (hanky didn't) as the first hour passed I just did my own thing and put the boxers in my locker. Oh and I now can't wait to go back when there's a few more people in now those two would make my towel rise!! Mrs SB was very good as she was there strictly socially as was I until I was accosted by a lady with pink hair wanting to get my towel off. "
wonder who that could have been..

over a year ago

"I had my first experience yesterday,shit myself going,nearly didn't go in then just took a deep breath and rang the bell,still nervous I stripped down and put the towel round me (boxers still on). Met up with Hanky and Mrs SB and started to relax more and more. The place was very quiet but that was fine as it broke me in gently (hanky didn't) as the first hour passed I just did my own thing and put the boxers in my locker. Oh and I now can't wait to go back when there's a few more people in now those two would make my towel rise!! Mrs SB was very good as she was there strictly socially as was I until I was accosted by a lady with pink hair wanting to get my towel off. wonder who that could have been.."

The one who's reading this laughing her head off at this thread now

over a year ago

"I had my first experience yesterday,shit myself going,nearly didn't go in then just took a deep breath and rang the bell,still nervous I stripped down and put the towel round me (boxers still on). Met up with Hanky and Mrs SB and started to relax more and more. The place was very quiet but that was fine as it broke me in gently (hanky didn't) as the first hour passed I just did my own thing and put the boxers in my locker. Oh and I now can't wait to go back when there's a few more people in now those two would make my towel rise!! Mrs SB was very good as she was there strictly socially as was I until I was accosted by a lady with pink hair wanting to get my towel off. wonder who that could have been..

The one who's reading this laughing her head off at this thread now "

u lucky bugger

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Any lady's want to pop there club cherry I'm getting good at providing this service so mail me

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/05/16 13:42:40]

over a year ago

y first time I didn't quite understand what open door/closed door in LC meant and ended up with 50 men in the room with me and the friend I had gone with . It didn't put me off though. I've been to clubs since and would go again with the right person.

over a year ago

"y first time I didn't quite understand what open door/closed door in LC meant and ended up with 50 men in the room with me and the friend I had gone with . It didn't put me off though. I've been to clubs since and would go again with the right person. "

Blimey...was that a lesson learnt on what to do or what not to do? Lol

By *ilk_TrayMan
over a year ago

Hampshire

First club experience was actually the best experience I've ever had.

Went there a bit anxious and not expecting anything. Met a few nice people and had multiple play sessions with different people. Brilliant!

Would definitely recommended attending a club if you're up for it.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/05/16 13:51:04]

over a year ago

"y first time I didn't quite understand what open door/closed door in LC meant and ended up with 50 men in the room with me and the friend I had gone with . It didn't put me off though. I've been to clubs since and would go again with the right person.

Blimey...was that a lesson learnt on what to do or what not to do? Lol "

I learnt the lesson pretty quick that's for sure. But I had a good time that night anyway. Clubs are fun generally. I'd just jump right in.

over a year ago

"y first time I didn't quite understand what open door/closed door in LC meant and ended up with 50 men in the room with me and the friend I had gone with . It didn't put me off though. I've been to clubs since and would go again with the right person. "
u see I don't know what this means do Hayes do an instruction manual for clubs?

over a year ago

First club experience. Was great. Friendly, clean etc.

Went with a friend.

The first time I went alone was great. Had a lot of fun.

Depends on the club. I've been to ones where everyone knows everyone and turns their nose up at fresh meat. Especially when your 25 years younger than most that go.

over a year ago

"y first time I didn't quite understand what open door/closed door in LC meant and ended up with 50 men in the room with me and the friend I had gone with . It didn't put me off though. I've been to clubs since and would go again with the right person. u see I don't know what this means do Hayes do an instruction manual for clubs? "

I think every club is different.

I should really get down there and refresh my memory.

over a year ago

"y first time I didn't quite understand what open door/closed door in LC meant and ended up with 50 men in the room with me and the friend I had gone with . It didn't put me off though. I've been to clubs since and would go again with the right person. u see I don't know what this means do Hayes do an instruction manual for clubs?

I should really get down there and refresh my memory. "

would u hold my hand

over a year ago

"First club experience. Was great. Friendly, clean etc.

Went with a friend.

The first time I went alone was great. Had a lot of fun.

Depends on the club. I've been to ones where everyone knows everyone and turns their nose up at fresh meat. Especially when your 25 years younger than most that go. "

Ahh the curse of being young and horney

over a year ago

It was Chams. I was really nervous, Mr never is. Everyone was friendly and we really enjoyed it. It's just like a pub/nightclub but people get naked.

Xtasia is next on our list. Fancy going to a Freakers Ball.

Sarah

over a year ago

"It was Chams. I was really nervous, Mr never is. Everyone was friendly and we really enjoyed it. It's just like a pub/nightclub but people get naked.

Xtasia is next on our list. Fancy going to a Freakers Ball.

Sarah "

Yeah Chams will most likely be my 1st to go to...ive got someone whos been before that wants to go with me...just about setting a date now i suppose *massive gulp*

over a year ago

"y first time I didn't quite understand what open door/closed door in LC meant and ended up with 50 men in the room with me and the friend I had gone with . It didn't put me off though. I've been to clubs since and would go again with the right person. u see I don't know what this means do Hayes do an instruction manual for clubs?

would u hold my hand "

Yes, yes I would.

over a year ago

would u hold my hand

Yes, yes I would. "

Theres your guide to the club world pal lol

over a year ago

would u hold my hand

Yes, yes I would.

Theres your guide to the club world pal lol"

Winner winner chicken dinner!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Strangely I've never been to a Manchester club anyone wo a hold my hand. No guarantee we won't bump into my family though

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Our first visit was to Youtopia near Scarborough. It was a small cosy club that was more like a house party. We were excitedand nervous but soon realised it was just people the same as us, not a load weird hardcore perverts We think that was the right club for us at that time, if we had ended up going to one of the larger busier clubs we may not have enjoyed it as much.. but who knows! there really is nothing to fear in going to a club, everyone is in the same boat.

over a year ago

no not at all

Yup my favourite spot in chams is the bar. Spotting the fresh meat come in!!

over a year ago

First time I went to a club was absolutely awful I was followed around by men I hated it and left quick smart !

Tried somewhere else and loved it !

Don't worry u will be fine they are like normal clubs but have some half or fully naked people lol

over a year ago

"First time I went to a club was absolutely awful I was followed around by men I hated it and left quick smart !

Don't worry u will be fine they are like normal clubs but have some half or fully naked people lol "

Yeah someone else i have spoken to said that they didnt like the men just following them around everywere, ill take that hint with me lol

Downfalls of being attractive and new maybe, more so for a woman i imagine

over a year ago

I would love to try cupids

over a year ago

"First time I went to a club was absolutely awful I was followed around by men I hated it and left quick smart !

Don't worry u will be fine they are like normal clubs but have some half or fully naked people lol

Yeah someone else i have spoken to said that they didnt like the men just following them around everywere, ill take that hint with me lol

Downfalls of being attractive and new maybe, more so for a woman i imagine "

Yes ha ha

over a year ago

"I would love to try cupids "

It's very nice,would love to go when it's busier

Post new Message to Thread