Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

"Adventures in Lust" interest.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We posted on the club discussion forum asking about a club we had been told about called "Adventures in Lust" of which we found out that it had closed some time ago, was now a car park, quiet on occasion, good but also clicky and one person who had encountered an amazing Gang bang one Friday evening a couple of years ago.

We are intrigued to hear about any other interesting experiences or maybe you were part of the Gang bang and can tell us how amazing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Why ask about what happened about a club that has closed down?

Surely most people are more interested in what happens at Clubs they can still go to and they antics of people they can still meet.

over a year ago

We love the future and what it holds but we also enjoy knowing the history of people and places be it swinging or anything else.

We can see what experience the future ourselves, as for history it's good to get other peoples thoughts.

Not for everyone but nothing ever is don't you agree.

over a year ago

And of course it's always good to hear about true life swinging adventures as well as creating your own.

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Love to hear from those who still swing and might still be interested in meeting up with myself or my friends.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I remember being shown round on my first visit to Adventures. I was with my partner and were intrigued by the dungeon. This was a normal night, not a fetish evening and I was shocked when one of the regulars got out a blade.

They tried to get us to stay and I had to push through people to leave the dungeon.

A short while later a girl emerged at the bar with blood coming from the slashes across her chest above her boobs.

It really upset me and we left immediately. This was not what I expected from a club and put me off for several months. We never went back to Adventures !

By *uietlyBohemianCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

"... A short while later a girl emerged at the bar with blood coming from the slashes across her chest above her boobs.

It really upset me and we left immediately. "

Holy shit! No, not what we'd expect of a club either! ( Fair enough on a fetish night perhaps, people are far more careful and respectful on those... )

We had plenty of fun times at Adventures in the few months before it closed - we liked the big spaces and the private rooms that could accommodate 4 (just!), but we had a fair share of weird experiences; Some people far too d*unk, some couples with unresolved issues, occasionally people upset and crying. This was a rarity, for sure, but we did see it happening. Just had to keep an eye out and not get involved.

We were there on the final night - lots of fun including K very much enjoying the gentle attentions of several (well behaved) gents. Certainly have our share of good and interesting memories.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/05/16 11:03:25]

over a year ago

LThanks both really enjoyed reading about your experiences at the club and the emotions that came over you in certain situations that arose and how you delt with them at that time.

Kitty I think after getting a picture in our mind of your experience would have been right behind you on the way out as sounded quite an extreme fetish going on. Bit of whipping, restrain etc would have been interesting but not that.

We also got a taste of the other experiences from the other comments and because you add how you were feeling about what you all experienced it, the highs and lows gives a true account which we love to hear about.

Thanks again both

Post new Message to Thread