Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Belfast clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone know of clubs in Belfast that are open daytimes??

Theres nothing in the club list for NI

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ldestswingerintownMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

swinging clubs in Belfast!?!? - you must be joking!!!!! I lived there for many, many years and know it well. The problem is (1) religion, (2) religion and (3) the fact that it's a small city. The majority of people are active church-goers - much more so than here in England. Did you see that James Nesbittt series that ended last week, "The Secret"? - that's what it's like - the churches, both Catholic and Protestant, have an iron grip on society. Consequently religious mores penetrate society and there are very few people who have the open mind needed for swinging. The City Council is comprised of hard-liners - extreme Protestant DUP and republican Sinn Fein- and both sides are totally anti anything like swinging. Even a shop for TV's clothing needs was closed down a few years ago. The other point is that it's a small city and people from across the religious divide don't mix. Consequently everybody knows everybody else, or went to school with their second cousin twice removed - you can't turn over in bed in Belfast without somebody asking you about it the next day! Many years ago I organised a few adult parties there - they went quite well, but people found it hard to let their hair down and go for it. I remember when one bloke did he found himself in bed with his ex-bosses wife - totally put him off his stroke! So, clubs in Belfast? sorry, but no!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are no heterosexual clubs in n.Ireland

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the updates!

Think we will book a hotel and pop a mert request up nearer the time!!

Post new Message to Thread