Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

No. 3 club chorley

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Everyone!

THought I'd make a general enquiry about no. 3 club in chorley

As a treat while over ftom ireland im taking my girl here for her first ever club visit and wonderered what forum members were thinking about this...Mrs besto is looking forward...

Happy fabbing!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We love the club. Been 4 times now and feel really at home. It's well done out, everyone we have met have been lovely and we try and get there as often as possible in between our adventures elsewhere.

Honestly can't speak highly enough of the club.

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

We've been once .........

over a year ago

Fantastic club with lovely friendly staff. I highly recommend it!

By *lack princeMan
over a year ago

Crewe

I've never been to the number 3 club but really hoping to attend the next bmfc

There and from reading the posts on here sounds like it's a great club

Am really looking forward to Friday hope to see you all there

By *ntriguedx2Couple
over a year ago

wigan

Superb club it's our regular club comes highly recommended...from the club to the staff ..you won't be disappointed ..have a great time xx

over a year ago

favourite club - cant think of a better place to go for a first club visit - great staff - clean - consistently high standards in all areas

over a year ago

"favourite club - cant think of a better place to go for a first club visit - great staff - clean - consistently high standards in all areas "

over a year ago

Ooh BMFC Friday !

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Hi Everyone!

As a treat while over ftom ireland im taking my girl here for her first ever club visit and wonderered what forum members were thinking about this...Mrs besto is looking forward...

Happy fabbing!

"

NO3 is one of the classiest clubs that i have visited and trust me, i've been to the majority of them over the years!!

Its intimate, spotless and modern

The owners have put a lot of thought into the design and layout of the venue and have ensured that the facilities they provide appeal to everyone

The lighting is possibly the best that i have encountered - the owners have perfected the balance, creating a sensual atmosphere but one that is still light enough to ensure that ladies feel safe

And then to top it all off the owners and their team are down to earth, friendly, fun but professional

I am sure that you and your partner will enjoy your NO3 experience

over a year ago

We went for the first time a couple of weeks ago, lovely place. Going back next wednesday...

over a year ago

"Hi Everyone!

Happy fabbing!

NO3 is one of the classiest clubs that i have visited and trust me, i've been to the majority of them over the years!!

Its intimate, spotless and modern

The owners have put a lot of thought into the design and layout of the venue and have ensured that the facilities they provide appeal to everyone

The lighting is possibly the best that i have encountered - the owners have perfected the balance, creating a sensual atmosphere but one that is still light enough to ensure that ladies feel safe

And then to top it all off the owners and their team are down to earth, friendly, fun but professional

I am sure that you and your partner will enjoy your NO3 experience "

By *ime 2 CumCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

It's a great club, very clean and well maintained. Great hosts and a lovely relaxed feel about the place... Just wish we could get there more often

By *RUBYXCouple
over a year ago

North West

Hi, The No3 club was our first club experience 3 or 4 years ago now. Have been to many more clubs since both home and abroad but have to say none come close to No3. Go find out for yourself, trust me you wont be disappointed x

Post new Message to Thread