Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

chameleons recommended hotels

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone suggest a good hotel close to chams in Darlaston within walking distance would be good that is also swinger friendly. Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * Cheeky girlWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

"Can anyone suggest a good hotel close to chams in Darlaston within walking distance would be good that is also swinger friendly. Thanks in advance"

They have rooms you can book there.

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Stay there! We did last Friday. Yes it's basic but it's got everything you need and it's clean. The best bit is you can walk to your room from the club without going outdoors.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And a sausage or bacon sarnie brought to you room for brekkie

over a year ago

All I can find on their website is the Green House for £35 a night is that what it's called?

over a year ago

Phone them direct,best to book in advance as they tend to book up quite quickly,especially on their party nights.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"All I can find on their website is the Green House for £35 a night is that what it's called? "

The Greenhouse is also owned by Chams so expect similar to what`s been described. The do have rooms at the club itself which you must phone the club directly to book. Expect to have to pay over the phone.

If you cannot get into the club, the closest of the chains is Premier Inn Walsall Jn 10 which is in Bentley road. It`s my preferred chain hotel but the is Holiday Inn Express and a couple more just the other side of the M6 Jn 10 too!

over a year ago

We are going Saturday the 4th of June starting in the afternoon so the mrs can get some single guy action, are we able to leave to eat and come back later I don't think she could do 18 hours straight of fun. But it's a good way to get ready for Swingfields

By *orney loveCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Yes you can. We stayed last Saturday. 46 quid. They have around 12 rooms on-site but you need to book early and pay over the phone.

over a year ago

The room is all booked thanks for all the help. I have been waiting for a chance to visit this club for years.

over a year ago

"The room is all booked thanks for all the help. I have been waiting for a chance to visit this club for years."

It's a great club. We've stayed in their rooms which is so handy. You don't have to bother with clothes at all. Leave it all in your room.

Shame they're booked up for you.

over a year ago

I love chams but prefer staying at the waterfront Walsall 2 minute walk from train station £35 for a room and great pub attached plus can come and go. Once in chams tend to stay there lol x

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Not within walking distance but cheap enough taxi, we usually use metro inn at walsall if chams rooms are fully booked.

Post new Message to Thread