Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Adventures in lust club stoke

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We know Atlantis Evolution in Stoke as have visited on a few occasions but we were told recently there is also another club called "Adventures in Lust" in Stoke.

Have they got the club name mixed up or are there two clubs?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

Adventures closed a while ago.

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"We know Atlantis Evolution in Stoke as have visited on a few occasions but we were told recently there is also another club called "Adventures in Lust" in Stoke.

Have they got the club name mixed up or are there two clubs?"

You missed the boat my friend.

I remember this as the place before it became adventures. Now it is going to be a car park I believe.

So no club, but dogging maybe????

By *iReyWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire East

Used to go to adventures. The club itself was awesome but unfortunately the atmosphere was very clicky. It's a car park now though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Our first ever club visit was to adventures on a Friday night, we hung around for about half an hour but it was deathly quiet. So we called a taxi, stopped at an off licence on the way, and went to Atlantis instead. Which we must say was busier and we enjoyed our night. We were going to go back and sample adventures on a Saturday when it was busier to give it a second chance but unfortunately it closed not long after

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The person who mentioned "Adventures" to us said it

Was around Easter 2014 to summer 2014 when they were there.

They said it was pretty busy around that time and recalled some memorable sights and play time that was had by themselves and others at the club, sounded very interesting indeed.

Stories of threesomes, orgies and even an amazing gangbang one Friday night(wish we would have seen that one).

Thanks for putting me straight on the different venues all

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"The person who mentioned "Adventures" to us said it

Was around Easter 2014 to summer 2014 when they were there.

They said it was pretty busy around that time and recalled some memorable sights and play time that was had by themselves and others at the club, sounded very interesting indeed.

Stories of threesomes, orgies and even an amazing gangbang one Friday night(wish we would have seen that one).

Thanks for putting me straight on the different venues all

"

You have just missed the Orgy Party at Atlantis Evolution. Checkout the latest reviews.

Club's 6th Birthday Party on Saturday 4th June !!!

Post new Message to Thread