Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best clubs with the best music!!!!

Jump to newest

By *hebags OP   Couple
over a year ago

worcestershire

Wots your best club!!!! For having fun and having a dance with some great tunes!!!! 70!80,or the club classics,new tunes!!!!!!! 70'80 s for us with some old club classics,after playing,and having a few drinks xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Club Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent !!!!!

By *hebags OP   Couple
over a year ago

worcestershire

Come on guys,,,best club!!!! With th best music !!!!!!!

By *ollipop77Couple
over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

Amour in Manchester. It has a Hacienda party this weekend coming up. It's always a great party atmosphere x

By *am2016Man
over a year ago

west Midlands

XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA BEST MUSIC, BEST ORGANISATION, BEST STAFF, BEST SWINGERS PARTY'S.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Out of all the ones we've been to, by far was Eureka for the best music to set off the party brilliantly. We were there over the bank hols and the Sunday night was just the perfect combination of good music suited to the sexy party goers.

In fact it's the only time we've commented on how appropriate the music was and how it enhanced the night.

By *itokoliloMan
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Decadance and it's not even Close.

over a year ago

"XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA BEST MUSIC, BEST ORGANISATION, BEST STAFF, BEST SWINGERS PARTY'S.

"

This

By *anther and gothic angelCouple
over a year ago

fairy land

The Attic in Derby if you want music and dance in a good club x

over a year ago

Where about is Xtasia?? Xxx

over a year ago

"XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA XTASIA BEST MUSIC, BEST ORGANISATION, BEST STAFF, BEST SWINGERS PARTY'S.

This "

over a year ago

Dpraved at Xtasia is what I meant!!

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Atlantis Evolution in Stoke is brill for music, dancing and great people.

By *ldestswingerintownMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

I think I must be very old-fashioned because I don't go to swingers clubs for the music! However I do like it when they play "The Birdy Song".

over a year ago

"Where about is Xtasia?? Xxx"

West Bromwich,West Midlands... Search Xtasia. co. uk...

xx

over a year ago

Love VA on a Saturday - great professional DJ playing new and old house tunes.... Always have a fantastic night!

over a year ago

Another thumbs up for Xtasia here, especially DPraved, epic last time and going to be even better next

By *andyMooCouple
over a year ago

bedford

"Another thumbs up for Xtasia here, especially DPraved, epic last time and going to be even better next "

Oi

over a year ago

"Another thumbs up for Xtasia here, especially DPraved, epic last time and going to be even better next

Oi"

And Andy's DJ skills at Jaydees are very good

over a year ago

Xtasia by a mile. Great staff great music great night, can't wait to get back there!!

over a year ago

Proper underground house music ? The ORIGINAL lifestyle rave event ? Well that would be PHUKT

over a year ago

Thanks for all your kind posts about our event music is very personal it's important to select a night where the music is to your taste luckily there is a wide range of nights at clubs

Although we run a dance music event we try to bare in mind the average age of the swinging community and tailor the music to suit.

over a year ago

"Thanks for all your kind posts about our event music is very personal it's important to select a night where the music is to your taste luckily there is a wide range of nights at clubs

Although we run a dance music event we try to bare in mind the average age of the swinging community and tailor the music to suit. "

I think the last DPRAVED showed that you cater for a huge range of ages. Everyone of every age was on that dance floor. You have been doing this, modestly, for years and hopefully will continue to do so xx

By *hebags OP   Couple
over a year ago

worcestershire

We thort it was a very good post to put up!!! Nice to see wot clubs people like,not just for the fun!! But the music also!!! We love all the old club classics,with a mix of 70,s dance classics!!! Being a 70's dj myself!!!! Debbie,Jason x

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Kings hall stoke for the northern soul all nighter gets my vote I just need to find a female swinger into northern soul and it would be a perfect night for me.

9 till 7am dancing then some naughty fun

over a year ago

I need to sample this depraved malarkey sounds like a top night

By *lirtxtasiaCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"I need to sample this depraved malarkey sounds like a top night "

Best dance night going

Numbers speaks volumes

over a year ago

"

Haven't even been but we know it's this!!!

By *il_MissBMFCWoman
over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

It's not just the music though that makes a night, it's the club and the people you meet too! An organiser / DJ can take their music / events anywhere but if the club isn't right and the crowd isn't there, then an event won't work and your night may be spoiled..

The reviews speak for themselves about DPRAVED though if it's dance / house type music you're after.. Plus it's a fan-fuckin-tastic club that pulls in a great crowd... Yes we might be biased Coz we use them for our events.. But reviews speak for themselves

By *lirtxtasiaCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"It's not just the music though that makes a night, it's the club and the people you meet too! An organiser / DJ can take their music / events anywhere but if the club isn't right and the crowd isn't there, then an event won't work and your night may be spoiled..

The reviews speak for themselves about DPRAVED though if it's dance / house type music you're after.. Plus it's a fan-fuckin-tastic club that pulls in a great crowd... Yes we might be biased Coz we use them for our events.. But reviews speak for themselves "

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

"Amour in Manchester. It has a Hacienda party this weekend coming up. It's always a great party atmosphere x"

OMG

i need to go to one of these nights....

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

"

..er danny rampling in july btw! Whoop whoop!!

My first time there was 80s night too!

over a year ago

..er danny rampling in july btw! Whoop whoop!!

My first time there was 80s night too!

"

We didn't feel right plugging our own night on the discussion board but now you mention it ! we are so lucky pleased proud excited to have Danny Rampling playing for us at the end of July !!

By *andyMooCouple
over a year ago

bedford

"Another thumbs up for Xtasia here, especially DPraved, epic last time and going to be even better next

Oi

And Andy's DJ skills at Jaydees are very good "

Thank you

By *ink and inkedCouple
over a year ago

Essex

The only club that has a packed dance floor EVERY Saturday is Eurekas ! We've done a fair few clubs and never had a party like there which is why now it's practically the only club we go to xx

Post new Message to Thread