Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

How many women go to clubs alone?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, I am curious to find out whether this is the norm? I would like to go alone to a new club (well, a club I've not been to before) for a change but not sure if I would be an odd one out? Do women go together as friends?

Many thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Not many in my experience I think its a bit daunting for them but I shouldn't be. A few do go with friends.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all, I am curious to find out whether this is the norm? I would like to go alone to a new club (well, a club I've not been to before) for a change but not sure if I would be an odd one out? Do women go together as friends?

Many thanks "

Lots of single females that I know go to clubs on their own. It does depend to a certain extent on the club and of course the event that's on. Quite a few also go with friends or arrange to meet friends there as well.

over a year ago

I went on my own when I was on a single profile and still do occasionally go on my own. I like going on my own its fun and your never really alone as people are really friendly!

Doll x

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

We get ladies attending Club Atlantis Evolution on their own, either single ladies or those who are part of a couple but their partners cannot attend foe some reason.

over a year ago

"I went on my own when I was on a single profile and still do occasionally go on my own. I like going on my own its fun and your never really alone as people are really friendly!

Doll x"

Only night I didn't really enjoy on my own is the couples and single lady night.

over a year ago

Cupids do see many single ladies coming along to the club. Please take a look at the verifications & club reviews from single ladies. Obviously it does depend on the club & the etiquette instilled in the other members & guests by the clubs management. Perhaps find a club with a "stay dressed" option. This will enable you to find your feet & comfort zone xx enjoy

over a year ago

I've been to a few clubs on my own

My first ever club visit was me going alone to chameleons

over a year ago

That's good to know! I was a bit dubious...

Also the club in question is xtasia, has anyone been there?

L x x

over a year ago

I (the fem) have been Chams many times alone when i was single.

It was a few years ago but if i felt like going now and hubby couldn't come to then i would still be happy to go alone.

I have never been with a female friend as i don't have any fem swinging friends but i don't feel the need to go with a fem friend anyway.

The only part i wouldn't like would be the drive there and back as i like to catnap lol.

over a year ago

"That's good to know! I was a bit dubious...

L x x"

I haven't been. I can re commend talking to the club before you visit. Ask them to show you around. Maybe introduce you to the regulars and look after you x

over a year ago

L x x"

Yep I went to the FFF party at xtasia a few weeks ago alone and it was great fun. Also been to a few foam parties as well which were good. Check the events out on here or on the webpage and try it.

Doll x

over a year ago

L x x"

Xtasia is a great club and the owners and staff are brilliant. Take a look in the events section as there are a few different events that I'm sure you'd love being held there over the next few months.

It's a nightclub style club so you can dress as sexy as you like and take a few changes of clothes so that you can change as the night goes on

over a year ago

I don't think I'd have the bottle to go alone ... Unless I was meeting someone I knew

over a year ago

I've flown solo on many occasions, first time was terrifying, but there's always nice people to chatter with and club staff always look out for you. My advice, email the club first and introduce yourself and have a lovely time.

over a year ago

I'm not sure I have the bottle yet! What I don't want to happen is for me to be standing there like a sore thumb... I'm sure that won't happen as most swingers are lovely creatures

But usually I have a male companion for company...

over a year ago

"I'm not sure I have the bottle yet! What I don't want to happen is for me to be standing there like a sore thumb... I'm sure that won't happen as most swingers are lovely creatures

But usually I have a male companion for company..."

Take a look at the swingles event that is being organised there. It will be full of single women and men

over a year ago

I enjoyed going alone in the past.

It's nice to be free to do what i want without having to think of the guy i have gone with, it's liberating lol.

Going with hubby nowadays is great though as we think along the same lines !!!

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I go on my own all the time but am never alone!

over a year ago

"I go on my own all the time but am never alone! "

I'm not surprised with all that winking that you do

over a year ago

I've been on my own. I actually find more people chat with me as a single than if I go with a guy

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

We get quite a few in amour especially on the newbie nights.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I would go alone, and plan to very son

over a year ago

Ive been to Xtasia on my own before (fem), everyone there is lovely

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Ive been to Xtasia on my own before (fem), everyone there is lovely "

Yeah we are

over a year ago

I usually go on couples night with a friend,but we went on a singles/couples night and it was full of single men running everywhere cock in hand,pack of lions on a zebra springs to mind! Wasn't good at all

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I usually go on couples night with a friend,but we went on a singles/couples night and it was full of single men running everywhere cock in hand,pack of lions on a zebra springs to mind! Wasn't good at all "

How cool would of it have been if David Attenborough had jumped out though eh? I can just hear his voice now...

Seriously though, I've been to a fair few clubs solo and never encountered a 'hunt' like you describe. You're going to the wrong clubs!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I go to Quest in Leeds and Rios in London alone. I love not being obligated to play and being able to just throw myself to the wolves (so to speak). I also have a female club buddy for clubs that are new to me, as its nice to have someone to chat to.

over a year ago

I would go on my own but just don't know where any are near me all seam miles away

over a year ago

I've been on my own a few times, usually meet up with people there that I know. Quite usual for girls to go along together, and means you're able to do the whole "wingman" thing for each other too lol x

over a year ago

"I'm not sure I have the bottle yet! What I don't want to happen is for me to be standing there like a sore thumb... I'm sure that won't happen as most swingers are lovely creatures

But usually I have a male companion for company...

Take a look at the swingles event that is being organised there. It will be full of single women and men "

over a year ago

"I usually go on couples night with a friend,but we went on a singles/couples night and it was full of single men running everywhere cock in hand,pack of lions on a zebra springs to mind! Wasn't good at all

How cool would of it have been if David Attenborough had jumped out though eh? I can just hear his voice now...

Seriously though, I've been to a fair few clubs solo and never encountered a 'hunt' like you describe. You're going to the wrong clubs! "

chams??

By *eanne4funWoman
over a year ago

Walsall

I've been on own to few clubs my favourite is chameleons staff always look after you X

over a year ago

"I've been on own to few clubs my favourite is chameleons staff always look after you X "
agreed I love going to chams on a Saturday night great staff always had a laugh and just saying on a week night we went it wasn't a good night

over a year ago

Lots of single ladies go to chameleons on a Friday night from what we have experienced.

over a year ago

"I've been on own to few clubs my favourite is chameleons staff always look after you X agreed I love going to chams on a Saturday night great staff always had a laugh and just saying on a week night we went it wasn't a good night "

We hate saturday nights, we find the atmosphere horrible then but love weekdays

over a year ago

I go some times alone to clubs to meet f's but usually only on couple nights and when I know there is a meet...Or f/f nights... He drops me off and picks up again later - Never had issues

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/05/16 19:44:37]

over a year ago

Yes. It's not a problem.

By *awtynNiceCouple
over a year ago

We know lots that go to clubs regularly, there is a very social side to the clubs that makes people feel comfortable and welcome, especially the ladies.

By *illo0069Man
over a year ago

litherland

wot about single guys would they be welcome or is it usually invite only

over a year ago

"wot about single guys would they be welcome or is it usually invite only

"

Most clubs accept single guys yes, not always on every night though. At Xtasia single men are welcome, as long as they are members (although I believe there is a waiting list ) except on Saturday's. Other clubs have their own rules and nights as well

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I go on my Todd

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Me

over a year ago

"I don't think I'd have the bottle to go alone ... Unless I was meeting someone I knew "

Aww you're only up the road from me, I'm a TH regular so if you want someone to go with, give me a shout

over a year ago

In answer to the OP, I always go on my own. I'm a townhouse regular and have been to Xtasia too. I was terrified the first time, but TA fine now xx

By *illo0069Man
over a year ago

litherland

"I don't think I'd have the bottle to go alone ... Unless I was meeting someone I knew

Aww you're only up the road from me, I'm a TH regular so if you want someone to go with, give me a shout "

Can i cum along too

over a year ago

"I don't think I'd have the bottle to go alone ... Unless I was meeting someone I knew

Aww you're only up the road from me, I'm a TH regular so if you want someone to go with, give me a shout

Can i cum along too "

Unless you're having a super speedy sex change...no

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

I went to my first club alone but I'm a bit of a gobby cow! Was bricking it the first time but the staff and ppl made me feel so welcome I was fine within minutes.

You'll be fine hun x just go for it! X

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"I've flown solo on many occasions, first time was terrifying, but there's always nice people to chatter with and club staff always look out for you. My advice, email the club first and introduce yourself and have a lovely time. "

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

lots of single ladies come to my local club and more power to them.....i think it adds to the more socialable nature to the clubs.....

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

L x x"

I go to xtasia alone xxxx

over a year ago

Me! I go alone but rarely play as I can't seem to smell out the cheaters anymore so I'm bowing out and just being social

over a year ago

I go on my own as I'm single bi woman........usually get a lift from fab friends either a couple I'm friends with or someone else.........

I enjoy the social side of swinging last time I was there was party night Great atmosphere doesn't always end in fun that's just a bonus

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Myself and several other ladies are going to the event on my profile - does that count?!

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

"Myself and several other ladies are going to the event on my profile - does that count?! "

Loving the shameless self promotion Miss Panky and I'm one of those ladies x

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

"Hi all, I am curious to find out whether this is the norm? I would like to go alone to a new club (well, a club I've not been to before) for a change but not sure if I would be an odd one out? Do women go together as friends?

Many thanks "

I always go.on my own....I've had too many men use me to get in for a cheap entrance fee......

over a year ago

Thanks everyone for replies. Guess I need to suck it up and take the plunge!

over a year ago

I've gone with a couple of girls I met on here! I've made a few lady friends and it always good for clubs and just a coffee and a chat about fab life! X

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I usually go alone with the exception of my last visit to LCs where I went with some friends from fab

By *ricksydemonMan
over a year ago

llandudno

"I don't think I'd have the bottle to go alone ... Unless I was meeting someone I knew "

anytime U fancy going to pennant or townhouse id happily chaperone and look after U x x

By *oBoysAllowedWoman
over a year ago

Solihull

I'm starting to go to Xtasia and Liberty Elite on my own as going with my husband just attracts other couples and I'm just looking for girls for myself.......and you'd think those would be easy to find!!!!!!

Apparently not.

over a year ago

"Myself and several other ladies are going to the event on my profile - does that count?!

Loving the shameless self promotion Miss Panky and I'm one of those ladies x "

I'm on that list

Can't wait always wanted to try Cupids

over a year ago

"I'm starting to go to Xtasia and Liberty Elite on my own as going with my husband just attracts other couples and I'm just looking for girls for myself.......and you'd think those would be easy to find!!!!!!

Apparently not."

The Unicorn is elusive and difficult to find on this site

Would have thought easier at a club

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Myself and several other ladies are going to the event on my profile - does that count?!

Loving the shameless self promotion Miss Panky and I'm one of those ladies x "

Ahh its gotta be done

It will be a cracking laugh I am sure

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm off to the cupids ladies only night Thursday 26th May, wish I could make the orgy on 1st June too

Bun

By *oBoysAllowedWoman
over a year ago

Solihull

"I'm starting to go to Xtasia and Liberty Elite on my own as going with my husband just attracts other couples and I'm just looking for girls for myself.......and you'd think those would be easy to find!!!!!!

Apparently not.

The Unicorn is elusive and difficult to find on this site

Would have thought easier at a club "

Yeah, but not quite so easy as 99% of bi females seem to want the men to watch and frankly, that's not my thing. I want to enjoy girl/girl in peace and alone.

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

I go alone, been to a few.

And xtasia is one of them. Great place.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I'm off to the cupids ladies only night Thursday 26th May, wish I could make the orgy on 1st June too

Bun "

If I can make 26th I am there but gutted about my all girl orgy - we will catch you next time

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

Many thanks "

I always go alone, it's the best way for me! Sometimes I just rock up and see where the night takes me and at other times, I send a quick message saying hello to people going and plan to say hello in person if they tickle my fancy but no more than that until I meet in person! I've been to No3, Cupids, Partners, Townhouse, Xtasia and Liberty Elite as a single bi fem, on my own and never felt the need to contact the club beforehand or worry about my safety etc...the mix of nerves and excitement when walking in by myself, EVERYTIME, is part of the buzz for me and also makes me feel very liberated!

Do it! Girl power and all that jazz! Club visits are what you make them, just don't sit alone in the corner or prop yourself up at the bar for an hour or two as I have in the past purely because nerves and lack of confidence took over, didn't help that I was driving home so couldn't calm the nerves with a bottle of Bacardi!!!! Good luck and you definitely won't be the odd one out, they're a friendly bunch them dirty swingers!

over a year ago

Apparently not."

Ahhh! Nothing like putting on a show for the guys... I hate that too!

over a year ago

I do prefer standing on my own two feet than relying on others x

over a year ago

I didnt rely on guys if i went to Chams with them. I just wanted shag them lol.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I often go to my local club alone. There are often a small number of single ladies there, but you will always find people to sit and chat with you. Just go for it. If you don't feel confident, you can always leave.

over a year ago

"I didnt rely on guys if i went to Chams with them. I just wanted *to* shag them lol."

over a year ago

Apparently not."

It seems very rare to find a women who can play without her partner watching

By *oBoysAllowedWoman
over a year ago

Solihull

Apparently not.

It seems very rare to find a women who can play without her partner watching "

I know right?! Grrrr.

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman
over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

Me

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I go without C sometimes

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I'm off to the cupids ladies only night Thursday 26th May, wish I could make the orgy on 1st June too

Bun

If I can make 26th I am there but gutted about my all girl orgy - we will catch you next time"

I hope you can make it on the 26th if not we will definitely have to arrange another time

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I know a lot of women that do

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

In fact we have a few successful relationships from matching singles together.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Bun

If I can make 26th I am there but gutted about my all girl orgy - we will catch you next time

I hope you can make it on the 26th if not we will definitely have to arrange another time "

Deal

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I go alone and it's a little part of the fun. More reason to chat with others and people are really happy to show you around etc.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm thinking about braving a club on my own soon

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I'm thinking about braving a club on my own soon "

If you were closer I would invite you to my event, but it would be a hell of a drive!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I'm thinking about braving a club on my own soon

If you were closer I would invite you to my event, but it would be a hell of a drive! "

Just a bit over my 30 mins!! Thank you anyway x

over a year ago

try british legion first , break yourself in gently x

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"try british legion first , break yourself in gently x"

Think I would be more scared walking in there alone!

over a year ago

I think we both need to be bold and do it!

over a year ago

I have been on my own to several clubs....always been made to feel welcome, always someone to talk to......just be firm - some men might try to monopolise you - and if you don't want them to then tell them thanks for chatting to me but I am going over there to make some more new friends

over a year ago

Apparently not.

I know right?! Grrrr."

Me... hubby understands needs and wants..as long as I'm safe he lets me enjoy f/f

By *piritsonfabCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm brave but not sure I'd be that brave

Went to my first fetish event on my own though, and my life changed. So maybe it would be worth it

over a year ago

"I usually go on couples night with a friend,but we went on a singles/couples night and it was full of single men running everywhere cock in hand,pack of lions on a zebra springs to mind! Wasn't good at all "

^ Sounds right up my street! Where was that...? Lol

over a year ago

Apparently not.

I know right?! Grrrr."

I've always found it very hard to meet women out at clubs. I'm hoping to head along to the Xtasia bi nights this year, I think they have a seperate room for women.

over a year ago

Hi. I usually go with my partner and male friend but I tend to only play with girls. There arnt that many single girls often sadly. We are trying to go to xtasia tonight but can only go if we have another female

By *aydeesclubCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We will have anything from 5 to 32 single ladies at our club, the last swingles night there was 32 single ladies here... Its not unusual for single ladies to go to a club, have fun xxxx

over a year ago

I go to Townhouse on my own on a regular basis, I've always felt completely safe and relaxed there by myself.

over a year ago

Hi I'm new to all this i am wanting to go to a club I don't want to go on my own as I'm not that brave I've looked at jaydees and would like to go there next Fri I would be greatfull for a friend ??

over a year ago

Think I might try this myself tonight

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I'm deciding which club to go to

By *umhard_69Man
over a year ago

Slough

I used to drop my ex off at clubs and pick her up afterwards. She was very nervous the first time but never had a bad experience.

over a year ago

I always go to clubs alone, its what happens when your single

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Come on girls we can all go to clubs alone and have a great time? I've done it for the best part of 3 years and have met some great some fantastic single guys, couples and friends! We just need to remember we're in charge whilst there and any probs/issues just report to management and it'll be sorted xx

over a year ago

"Come on girls we can all go to clubs alone and have a great time? I've done it for the best part of 3 years and have met some great some fantastic single guys, couples and friends! We just need to remember we're in charge whilst there and any probs/issues just report to management and it'll be sorted xx"

Definitely in charge your right I've never had a issue going to clubs without Mr by my side, everyone has always been respectful of me xx

over a year ago

"We will have anything from 5 to 32 single ladies at our club, the last swingles night there was 32 single ladies here... Its not unusual for single ladies to go to a club, have fun xxxx"

And what a blast they had!!

over a year ago

Well ladies. After what we experienced in a club as couple. On Friday. I for one wouldn't want to go to a club on my own.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Well ladies. After what we experienced in a club as couple. On Friday. I for one wouldn't want to go to a club on my own."

Depends where you go, touch wood I've had no issues so far

over a year ago

"Well ladies. After what we experienced in a club as couple. On Friday. I for one wouldn't want to go to a club on my own."

I havnt found it any different going as a couple or as a single.

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

[Removed by poster at 22/05/16 13:20:20]

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

We've been talking about going to a club separately. Melv has been on his own a couple of times (hasn't played) and really enjoyed the social side.

We have found at times single guys don't approach us, as unless you give it to them on a plate they can be too wary! So thought I might go in first and he could join me a bit later once the guys (or girls...) have had a chance to say hi- if he can find me of course!

I used to go to vanilla clubs on my own, so don't see a problem with going to a Swingers club on my own.

By *lueman1966Man
over a year ago

SLOUGH

Many thanks "

It's all about interaction/ communication. Like going to a new bar for the first time . Stay on your own which is fine or socialise which is better! People are as friendly as you are. New friends new adventures

Enjoy

over a year ago

Never had an issue attending clubs alone. If the club and it's staff are up to par, I have no issues and feel welcome and safe... Only one club I didn't attend after phoning up to see if it would be ok to look around and attend alone, and that was because I stated I was a single female, and was then told I would "piss off" the guys if I didn't play...safe to say I'll not be attending that club ever given the staff attitude...

over a year ago

"Not many in my experience I think its a bit daunting for them but I shouldn't be. A few do go with friends."
99.9% of the time I have been going alone over the last 6 years. I went to a club on my own the first time, the second time, the third time... You get the picture!

Over the years I have visited about 14 clubs, most of them I went alone or met inside the club with groups of Swinging friends I made along the way.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i used to go to chams on my own ll the time and never once had any issues with anyone.

Post new Message to Thread