Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Anywhere in Hampshire??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any clubs in Hampshire?? Know about liberation. Looking for something for bank holiday weekend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Apart from what you mentioned ....... nothing! Zilch! Donkey Dicks in Salisbury is fairly close to the west of Hampshire, AD Fabs to the NE near Heathrow airport and that`s about it! Hardly any wonder why I toddle off 150 miles away to Chameleons!

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

Bank Holiday Sunday -Kestrels open from 10'30 and then morphs into Ab Fabs at 6pm and open until midnight

Usually a lively day and evening and would be a nice intro to clubs

over a year ago

"Apart from what you mentioned ....... nothing! Zilch! Donkey Dicks in Salisbury is fairly close to the west of Hampshire, AD Fabs to the NE near Heathrow airport and that`s about it! Hardly any wonder why I toddle off 150 miles away to Chameleons!"

I'm in Southampton so it's not too bad. Usually go to Angels in melksham as that's where the bf lives but he's at mine next weekend. It's my birthday weekend too, looks like I'll have to make do with just his company

over a year ago

"Bank Holiday Sunday -Kestrels open from 10'30 and then morphs into Ab Fabs at 6pm and open until midnight

Usually a lively day and evening and would be a nice intro to clubs "

Thanks, can't do the Sunday evening this time. Will have a look for next time we have a full weekend free

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

We end up driving to BGHS for the day, it's not too bad as you can get there at lunch and finish at 10pm to get home at a reasonable hour.

Post new Message to Thread